Welcome to Gaia! ::

Not bad raw tonight going into summer slam.

ziggler got get reaction from fans and who knew lana kick like that.

all tag teams involve in tag matches was dull but ok.

regins vs harper was good match looks like fans getting behind regins.

abit sad but knew fans going chant lenser during the divas match.

ryback and miz match was ok nothing exciting.

and cena and seth segment cena hurted what ever momentum seth had and triple h face was price less.

I kinda knew undertaker was going come out and hit low blow on lenser and if im right and kane suppose to return I think brother of destruction might reunite to fight lenser.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
If masked Kane comes back at Summer Slam to save Taker...I will squee so hard. whee I mean, if they make it so Kane and Taker injure Lesnar and he doesn't come back til Hell in a Cell, THAT could be the rubber match. A 2 on 1 handicap match or they could work in someone and make it a tag match...or have Lesnar best Taker outright at Summer Slam, Kane comes out and "injures" Lesnar and then Lesnar comes back at HiaC for revenge on Kane and Taker.
Kaiser Khorosho
If masked Kane comes back at Summer Slam to save Taker...I will squee so hard. whee I mean, if they make it so Kane and Taker injure Lesnar and he doesn't come back til Hell in a Cell, THAT could be the rubber match. A 2 on 1 handicap match or they could work in someone and make it a tag match...or have Lesnar best Taker outright at Summer Slam, Kane comes out and "injures" Lesnar and then Lesnar comes back at HiaC for revenge on Kane and Taker.

I think taker will win with help maybe it make no sense tease taker heel and lose to brock undertaker really needs this win. I think kane will return maybe with mask since lenser took him out what better way get payback then help taker and beat brock down 2 on 1 then they have match later on depending on brock appearance dates and taker schedule that or ends at summerslam kane feuds with brock and taker could feud returning sting.

what you think about title vs title match.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Kaiser Khorosho

I think taker will win with help maybe it make no sense tease taker heel and lose to brock undertaker really needs this win. I think kane will return maybe with mask since lenser took him out what better way get payback then help taker and beat brock down 2 on 1 then they have match later on depending on brock appearance dates and taker schedule that or ends at summerslam kane feuds with brock and taker could feud returning sting.

I think there'll be a DQ because a house show is coming to my town in September, right? Rollins vs Orton, I think,for the WWE title? And Cena vs Owens for the US title.
Kaiser Khorosho
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Kaiser Khorosho

I think there'll be a DQ because a house show is coming to my town in September, right? Rollins vs Orton, I think,for the WWE title? And Cena vs Owens for the US title.

that could always change and I doubt wwe do two dq finishes on 4 hour ppv that would just upset fans. those events can change sense one wwe rumor is wwe title could be like hop potato meaning cena could win it then lose it at another ppv .

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Kaiser Khorosho
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Kaiser Khorosho

that could always change and I doubt wwe do two dq finishes on 4 hour ppv that would just upset fans. those events can change sense one wwe rumor is wwe title could be like hop potato meaning cena could win it then lose it at another ppv .

He CAN'T/SHOULDN'T win, though. It would invalidate Ric Flair's career. If TWO people hold the most world title victories, it'd be bad, IMO.
Kaiser Khorosho
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Kaiser Khorosho
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Kaiser Khorosho

He CAN'T/SHOULDN'T win, though. It would invalidate Ric Flair's career. If TWO people hold the most world title victories, it'd be bad, IMO.

its going to happen one way or the other they let taker streak be broken and taker been in the company for years. I see cena getting number 16 reign before November that's when there feud will end im sure wwe are making gear and shirts for cena 16th title cena usually gets the title if they feel rating or sales are low

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Kaiser Khorosho
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Kaiser Khorosho
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Kaiser Khorosho

It wouldn't invalidate Flair's career at all. First off, Flair won far more than what WWE credits him with. I think it's something like 40 world titles all together. Secondly, even if we only count the ones WWE counts...Flair's are still more impressive. He worked in a time when a) wrestling was actually popular, so becoming a top guy was actually harder. b) territories were still a thing, so being noticed out of your territory was a big deal. c) NWA used a championship committee, so you had to really stand out to be a world champion. It wasn't all at the whims of an out-of-touch geriatric millionaire.
Rumblestiltskin
Kaiser Khorosho
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Kaiser Khorosho
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Kaiser Khorosho

It wouldn't invalidate Flair's career at all. First off, Flair won far more than what WWE credits him with. I think it's something like 40 world titles all together. Secondly, even if we only count the ones WWE counts...Flair's are still more impressive. He worked in a time when a) wrestling was actually popular, so becoming a top guy was actually harder. b) territories were still a thing, so being noticed out of your territory was a big deal. c) NWA used a championship committee, so you had to really stand out to be a world champion. It wasn't all at the whims of an out-of-touch geriatric millionaire.

Rumble that's two different eras and promotions . 1st. a wrestling company doesn't have to mention accomplishment a wrestler won in different company if that's the case they mention saoma joe, r truth are former world champions in there own right and joe being a grand slam champion but they don't mention any of it. 2. like I mention 2 different eras and all yes flair work in and won titles the promotions and had longer career then cena and yes being top guy was harder back and all. records meant to be broken look at undertaker guy who work his butt off one few remaining altitude era guys had wresltemaina streak until vince kinda ruin taker legacy .
yes vince does have a ego never know by 2018 he could make cena a 41 time champion to break ric record.

Like him or hate him but cena has been on top for decade I don't see a changing of the guard yet like Hogan era where Hogan on top and all. the fact cena became 15th champion faster then flair really talk about and talk cena tied with number 16th will happen sooner then later. as long cena gets reaction from fans and holds some power backstage .

its like wcw again just this time focus on one star not others for now.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Giga Paladin acefreedom

...The entirety of your post was irrelevant, as I was explaining to Kaiser why Cena winning another title does not invalidate Flair's career...which is what he claimed...

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Rumblestiltskin
Kaiser Khorosho
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Kaiser Khorosho

Rumble that's two different eras and promotions . 1st. a wrestling company doesn't have to mention accomplishment a wrestler won in different company

Then they wouldn't count any WCW wins, but you still hear Booker T talking about being a five-time x5 champion. WWE bought them, certainly, but your logic would hold.

Quote:
2. like I mention 2 different eras and all yes flair work in and won titles the promotions and had longer career then cena and yes being top guy was harder back and all. records meant to be broken look at undertaker guy who work his butt off one few remaining altitude era guys had wresltemaina streak until vince kinda ruin taker legacy .

A 21-year winning streak ending is not ruining Taker's legacy. Frankly, it's insulting how little you think of Taker. He has more than the streak, you know. And no one on the active roster can replicate it. RVD holds the longest win streak at WM now, at 4 wins. FOUR.

Quote:
yes vince does have a ego never know by 2018 he could make cena a 41 time champion to break ric record.

Well, that wouldn't happen. For one, the title would have to be defended and lost on the air for that to happen.

Quote:
Like him or hate him but cena has been on top for decade I don't see a changing of the guard yet like Hogan era where Hogan on top and all. the fact cena became 15th champion faster then flair really talk about and talk cena tied with number 16th will happen sooner then later. as long cena gets reaction from fans and holds some power backstage .

Only if Cena gets involved in the title hunt. And only if Cena sticks around. Hollywood is calling out to him for movies, and who knows how long that will go.

Quote:

Paladin, you've said stupid things in the past. This statement takes the cake.

Now is the time to BUILD contenders, not focus on just one. The midcard is oversaturated with talent, and the time is now to build legitimate contenders. Ambrose, Reigns, Cesaro, Owens, Ziggler, Rusev, Ryback, etc. need to start gaining momentum.
Mayor of Murderwood
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Rumblestiltskin
Kaiser Khorosho
Giga Paladin acefreedom

Rumble that's two different eras and promotions . 1st. a wrestling company doesn't have to mention accomplishment a wrestler won in different company

Then they wouldn't count any WCW wins, but you still hear Booker T talking about being a five-time x5 champion. WWE bought them, certainly, but your logic would hold.

well you kind of answer the question wwe has rights to wcw and all that's why they mention sting and all.

Quote:
2. like I mention 2 different eras and all yes flair work in and won titles the promotions and had longer career then cena and yes being top guy was harder back and all. records meant to be broken look at undertaker guy who work his butt off one few remaining altitude era guys had wresltemaina streak until vince kinda ruin taker legacy .

A 21-year winning streak ending is not ruining Taker's legacy. Frankly, it's insulting how little you think of Taker. He has more than the streak, you know. And no one on the active roster can replicate it. RVD holds the longest win streak at WM now, at 4 wins. FOUR.

its one Major things he did in the company besides winning wwe world title , royal rumble and major feuds he been in to this day and his gimmicks deadman American badass and all. as for rvd yeah four when he wins six more times then it be something talk about

Quote:

Well, that wouldn't happen. For one, the title would have to be defended and lost on the air for that to happen.

true also they could make two world titles again.

Quote:

Only if Cena gets involved in the title hunt. And only if Cena sticks around. Hollywood is calling out to him for movies, and who knows how long that will go.

lets see he could become a part timer and still win wwe title from time to time which is possible

Quote:

Now is the time to BUILD contenders, not focus on just one. The midcard is oversaturated with talent, and the time is now to build legitimate contenders. Ambrose, Reigns, Cesaro, Owens, Ziggler, Rusev, Ryback, etc. need to start gaining momentum.

you forgot to mention few things why some these guys are in midcard so I will mention them in random order:

Ziggler: all these guys you mention he had a push to two world title reigns what really hurtled ziggler was him getting injury every time he gets push main event wise .

Owens : he just join main roster few months ago heck he beat cena clean so I wouldn't say he's in mid card maybe upper mid card at best he has time to be build to legit contenders these few people that deserve the push before him that you didn't mention . ( Cody Rhodes and kofi Kingston)

ryback: what hurt him was injury, punk reign, and the rock returning and backstage stuff and creative.

Cesaro: creative what hurted ceasro push just like before after mania when he join heyman instead helping him he was there to promote brock. Well he likely get a push sense cena backing him up.

Rusev: had strong push he was us champon defeating people its just creative don't know how use him since he has anti American gimmick and all.

Ambrose: creative and vince what damage him to be a mid card he could been main event let him win wwe title but they cared for seth and decide use dean to help regins get on good side on fans.

Regins: push to fast won royal rumble (similar to del rio push) , almost won the wwe title half blame goes to fans who boo him and vince trying mold him into cena 2.0 one reason they let seth cash in to save the match. now there using ambrose help get fans on his side most likely regins be main event by next WrestleMania

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Mayor of Murderwood
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Rumblestiltskin
Kaiser Khorosho

well you kind of answer the question wwe has rights to wcw and all that's why they mention sting and all.

Right.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

its one Major things he did in the company besides winning wwe world title , royal rumble and major feuds he been in to this day and his gimmicks deadman American badass and all.

That doesn't mean snapping the streak ruins his legacy. Do you honestly believe Vince or Trips will let anyone get that milestone?

Aside from the streak, Taker is a 7-time world champion (thanks to the title unification) and a 7-time tag team champion, on top of multiple feuds that cement his legacy (or should I mention he has received multiple match of the year awards for his matches with Michaels and Trips?).

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

lets see he could become a part timer and still win wwe title from time to time which is possible

No it wouldn't. Fans weren't exactly big on having Lesnar win the belts as a part-timer.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

you forgot to mention few things why some these guys are in midcard so I will mention them in random order:

Ziggler: all these guys you mention he had a push to two world title reigns what really hurtled ziggler was him getting injury every time he gets push main event wise .

Owens : he just join main roster few months ago heck he beat cena clean so I wouldn't say he's in mid card maybe upper mid card at best he has time to be build to legit contenders these few people that deserve the push before him that you didn't mention . ( Cody Rhodes and kofi Kingston)

ryback: what hurt him was injury, punk reign, and the rock returning and backstage stuff and creative.

Cesaro: creative what hurted ceasro push just like before after mania when he join heyman instead helping him he was there to promote brock. Well he likely get a push sense cena backing him up.

Rusev: had strong push he was us champon defeating people its just creative don't know how use him since he has anti American gimmick and all.

Ambrose: creative and vince what damage him to be a mid card he could been main event let him win wwe title but they cared for seth and decide use dean to help regins get on good side on fans.

Regins: push to fast won royal rumble (similar to del rio push) , almost won the wwe title half blame goes to fans who boo him and vince trying mold him into cena 2.0 one reason they let seth cash in to save the match. now there using ambrose help get fans on his side most likely regins be main event by next WrestleMania

I fail to see the point. So because they were mishandled, they should be forgotten about?
Mayor of Murderwood
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Mayor of Murderwood
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Rumblestiltskin

Right.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

its one Major things he did in the company besides winning wwe world title , royal rumble and major feuds he been in to this day and his gimmicks deadman American badass and all.

That doesn't mean snapping the streak ruins his legacy. Do you honestly believe Vince or Trips will let anyone get that milestone?

yes vince case might pick john cena or the rock (rock been good pick given there history and them being former tag team partners and been some good promos. Triple H case no unless it was him.

Aside from the streak, Taker is a 7-time world champion (thanks to the title unification) and a 7-time tag team champion, on top of multiple feuds that cement his legacy (or should I mention he has received multiple match of the year awards for his matches with Michaels and Trips?).

yes many of things he did plus he's a triple crown champion and only needs ic title to be grand slam champion

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No it wouldn't. Fans weren't exactly big on having Lesnar win the belts as a part-timer.

true but we all know lenser in it for the money

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I fail to see the point. So because they were mishandled, they should be forgotten about?

Well half them been forgotten look how many main event faces right now.

Some wrestlers and a lot not mention have been forgotten because mishandled (not counting owens) only way have chance not getting mis handled either, good friends triple h( sheamus good example of it). or Have support of vince and keeping your nose clean you have bright future.(cena) or have wwe universe behind you which forces there hand (Daniel bryan ) . If company sees talent from different wrestling company and wants to sign them and believe they make them a ton of money.

and politics and egos I give you examples of this if needed .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff