Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Entrepreneur

Figured I'd come back see how things have changed since it's been 3 years since I abandoned my old Gaia account; so I guess hello ^^
Hello and welcome back to Gaia. If you need any help with Gaia, want to chat, or even add me, feel free to do so. ^^

Beloved Entrepreneur

Creation_Today
Hello and welcome back to Gaia. If you need any help with Gaia, want to chat, or even add me, feel free to do so. ^^

Awesome thanks~
I see quite a bit has changed with Gaia including the Marketplace while browsing.
That whole GC thing is really new to me (in the market).
Nexillious
Creation_Today

Awesome thanks~
I see quite a bit has changed with Gaia including the Marketplace while browsing.

Yeah. The Gaia Gold is basically out of control. Used to be that 20,000 gold, let's say to start a guild, used to be so much at the time. Now, it is easy to start 50 guilds. The random white box that grants you money is often around 30 million or more. XD

Beloved Entrepreneur

Creation_Today
Nexillious
Creation_Today

Awesome thanks~

Yeah. The Gaia Gold is basically out of control. Used to be that 20,000 gold, let's say to start a guild, used to be so much at the time. Now, it is easy to start 50 guilds. The random white box that grants you money is often around 30 million or more. XD

Haha yeah I noticed something was off balance when I clicked the daily rewards and got 10k Im like...........that used to be 100g what the heck! I see Towns Papers and flowers inflated significantly and they got rid of zOMG and a lot of other things which is sad because those were popular. Though I don't know why Alchemy is still around lol.
Nexillious
Creation_Today
Nexillious
Creation_Today

Awesome thanks~

Haha yeah I noticed something was off balance when I clicked the daily rewards and got 10k Im like...........that used to be 100g what the heck! I see Towns Papers and flowers inflated significantly and they got rid of zOMG and a lot of other things which is sad because those were popular. Though I don't know why Alchemy is still around lol.

I know. It has changed a lot over a short period of time.

Beloved Entrepreneur

Creation_Today
Nexillious
Creation_Today
Nexillious
Creation_Today

Awesome thanks~

Yeah I agree I'm kind of not shocked though Gaia has always been a money bag XD
I see one thing hasn't changed, if you're a noob you get ignored until you're wealthy...no matter what you have in common with those people.
Nexillious
Creation_Today
Nexillious
Creation_Today
Nexillious
Creation_Today

Awesome thanks~

I see one thing hasn't changed, if you're a noob you get ignored until you're wealthy...no matter what you have in common with those people.

Sadly, that is the case with some Gaians, but not all. But I guess it can be applied in the real world as well.

Beloved Entrepreneur

Creation_Today
Nexillious
Creation_Today
Nexillious
Creation_Today

Sadly, that is the case with some Gaians, but not all. But I guess it can be applied in the real world as well.

That is very true indeed.
So why was GC placed accessible in the Marketplace and why was the inflation raised so insanely?!
Nexillious
Creation_Today
Nexillious
Creation_Today
Nexillious
Creation_Today

So why was GC placed accessible in the Marketplace and why was the inflation raised so insanely?!

That is something I don't know about. I am probably be the last person to know these things. But I was shocked when I saw that I gained like 30 million at the first time. I thought I hit the lottery. I was going to buy a lot in the marketplace. But I saw that everything went up, so it cancelled each other out.

Beloved Entrepreneur

Creation_Today
Nexillious
Creation_Today
Nexillious
Creation_Today

That is something I don't know about. I am probably be the last person to know these things. But I was shocked when I saw that I gained like 30 million at the first time. I thought I hit the lottery. I was going to buy a lot in the marketplace. But I saw that everything went up, so it cancelled each other out.

Right! I was browsing the market curious about some of the old items I used to own back when 150m actually got you somewhere and I was seeing things in the trillions!
Nexillious
Creation_Today
Nexillious
Creation_Today
Nexillious
Creation_Today

Right! I was browsing the market curious about some of the old items I used to own back when 150m actually got you somewhere and I was seeing things in the trillions!

lol, Good luck on that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces