Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

15,875 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Team Devin 200
  • Overstocked 200
I Art Monster I

Well yeah we get use to things xD! haha

DANG! the size of your lap top??! emotion_0A0 i can imagine how big it is ! I bet it was expensive though exclaim i want one now gonk
And oooh yes definitely! they all have these patters, effect, and textures that can actually give of those as with paper :'D pretty impressive. Though i still enjoy using them watercolors hehe heart

Hah! can you get stuff done while him there xD?
and you have two!? woow! ive always wanted one emo
butt awww that is pretty adorable emotion_kirakira

im almost done with your freeb btw, im awful with colors sorry in advance gonk

Anaru Shouta-Kun's Husbando

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
c00kie-l0ver

Yes haha xD very use to things.

Yeah XD it's a beast ew e and I love it. It cost me like $368 or around that, something like that xD lol most I've ever spent on a tablet pft. My first two were both under $150 lol.

I hardly can! lol xD They get me distracted very easily lol.
One stays out side now tho and the other is inside v- v they don't like each other lol.
I love cats *v *

LOL it's okay xD i'm not the best at picking colors more often than not haha. I use to do adopts but than deciding on colors was to hard so I don't very often anymore vn v lol.

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Friendly Friend

15,875 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Team Devin 200
  • Overstocked 200
I Art Monster I
WHOAA!!thats pretty pricey!
Ive only had 1 that i bought 2 years ago and it cost me like $27 rofl
i kinda just wanted to try it to see if ill like it, and i didnt know anything about them so i bought the cheapest i could find lol . Now i want a new one but i mean as long as it still works there is not realluy a point c: ........besides the pen, i layed down on it and since its those turn and twist pens you put batteries in, it broke it in half. Lool! Still works.
aww why ?are they both male? xD
me too!but my mom doesnt sadly v n v

ahhh well hopefully you'll find colors that suit him * u *
And wahh-me too!ive literally only adopted 1 in my six years here lol he was too cute to pass on v u v
Edit: severo heart
User Image
oh my lord i just noticed how odd his tail looks lol like the tip is just floating there rofl

Friendly Friend

15,875 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Team Devin 200
  • Overstocked 200
Ill fix it later

Friendly Friend

15,875 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Team Devin 200
  • Overstocked 200

Friendly Friend

15,875 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Team Devin 200
  • Overstocked 200
♤♧♡☆

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
c00kie-l0ver

Yes it is! xD lol I looked high and low for a cheap screen tablet like this one and this was the lowest one I could find *v * everything else was $1,000+ but man where they beautiful and worth the price they had on them emotion_drool if only.
Dang what kind of tablet is it? xD My cheapest one I got was my first and that was $60 lol. Yeah that's how I saw it has xD if it still worked it was still good pft but than I broke it - v - and than my sister got one xD and than she gave it to me because she couldn't figure it out and didn't like it.

Yes they are both male c:
My first cat, Jack, just hates other animals in general pft he keeps all the animals - cat's and dog's - out of the neighborhood xD he's a G and will chase down big a** dogs pft and my second cat I got after him is Toulouse c: and he's just really short and small compared to Jack so Jack hates him and Toulouse would probably get hurt if I left them alone together XD;

Nice! : D I've made quite a few xD mostly demons pft but than I just get to tired to figure out colors and stopped unless I'm stupid bored vn v than I make some pft. I have gotten a few from here xD but I tend to make my own OC's more than get them premade ew e

He turned out great though!!! *v * ! Thank you so much! Hnng

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Satans SIu-I-'s Prince

Beloved Lover

8,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
☆↘ Amon!?!?!
You're wearing pink Qu Q the world isn't right.
How long have I been gone?

Your Oc's are always so cool ;v ;

Friendly Friend

15,875 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Team Devin 200
  • Overstocked 200
I Art Monster I

Oh my lord that is high eek !! but yes i bet it was! it looks so cool emotion_drool
Its a Huion emotion_dowant haha were you looking for a specific brand your first time? I wanted a Wacom tablet at first xD
My cousin found one on bidding On eBay for like around $50 she won the bid but was told that something went wrong and blah blah. I didn't end up getting it emo
But oh dang lucky!! * o *

Lool even dogs! I can already imagine it rofl Cuuute
But oh no that's no good ; o ; You need help of Jackson Galaxy emotion_awesome aha! i kid.
Maybe one day they'll get along fine c:

You are very welcome! His design is gorgeous emotion_drool emotion_brofist

xBread's Husbando

Beloved Partner

9,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
    I want to draw all your oc's ;v ; you have the coolest Oc's ever uughh.
    Can I draw some of the other one's in your charahub and Toyhou.se also? Or are you just wanting art of your demon one's?

Kora-Smore's Rival

Astral Creature

SORRY FOR BEING LATE.

Have a pouty Mira~
User Image

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
c00kie-l0ver

when I was first looking at tablets I decided to go with Wacom as the one I wanted to start with xD i had read that they were a good starter tablet so that's what I ended up getting. This one now I ended up getting basically because I needed a new tablet and had a way better job so decided to invest some money into a better one that wouldn't break after a year lol. Found this one for cheap compared to it's normal price ew e
Dang that sucks Dx

He is pretty beast haha.
I don't know who Jackson Galaxy is XD
Maybe c:

Thanks! XD I'm glad his design turned out good.
He was actually made because I was in a bad art block and a friend told me to draw something and I had 30minutes to do and show them what I drew xD I ended up with him haha.

I Asphyxiate I

Mattio!! *v * Of course you can draw who ever you like!
You can pick who you want that is to your preference d(v w v

BlackAuras

thank you! He turned out adorabel! *v * !!!!
Sorry for my late reply! I've been busy and just moved lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff