Friendly Friend

15,875 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Team Devin 200
  • Overstocked 200
I Art Monster I

he looks so bad a** emotion_drool !!
eeee ive tried using a mouse and yes its veeeeery difficult e n e
lool its a very good shade though! I like it.
I'll keep his pinkish hair it looks cool e w e

and awesome then! let me just finish my commissions and ill get to it c:
I hope you find your pen though !! don't squish it e u e

Lunatic

I Art Monster I

here's amon -u-
User Image

Anaru Shouta-Kun's Husbando

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
c00kie-l0ver

Yeah! I was like pft this wont be to hard to do with my mouse xD I use to use my mouse all the time pfffftt I was wrong XD It was so hard having no pen pressure sensitivity haha.
I kinda like the color to e w e it's growing on me.

okay! c:
I found it! lol it was hiding under my tablet e v e my beast of a tablet was hiding it good lol.

lovestreams

* v * !!! Thank you so much! He turned out great!

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
exclaim Got all the things open in SAI to do today! Going to get shet done /determination! lol

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Friendly Friend

15,875 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Team Devin 200
  • Overstocked 200
I Art Monster I

i know thats basically how i started out lol once you use a tab. you can never go back.anyway! they really are! and omg it must be a really big tablet then o , o

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
c00kie-l0ver

Yeah I think if I didn't have a tablet I'd go back to paper and pencil xD although when I did draw without my tablet like that before I kept looking for my keyboard to hit Crtl+z to undo s**t I couldn't lol I laughed at myself for doing it to.
It's pretty big I guess. xD lol
[Cats] [for size] and where it is currently [right now] idk how well you can see that one for size tho ; d
xD lol well cat butt in the first one : d and my other cat sleeping in my way in the second =w =

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Friendly Friend

15,875 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Team Devin 200
  • Overstocked 200
I Art Monster I

loool yas i would have the key controls memorized lol still kinda do since my tab. has no buttons haha.
and holy shiiiet yes it it actually is compared to the water bottle AND has a screen ; o ; lucky !
your cat looks really cunffy there lol really adorable cat_exclaim emotion_bigheart

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
c00kie-l0ver
I Art Monster I

loool yas i would have the key controls memorized lol still kinda do since my tab. has no buttons haha.
and holy shiiiet yes it it actually is compared to the water bottle AND has a screen ; o ; lucky !
your cat looks really cunffy there lol really adorable cat_exclaim emotion_bigheart

Yeah it's weird without my tablet sometimes haha. At least I can laugh at myself when I do that haha.
Yeah xD it's a beast haha. It's bigger than my big mouse pad and it's about the size of my laptop lol. It's not a small water bottle either haha. Yeah my first two tablets were Wacom bamboo's with no screens and than I got this one and now I can't go back to a screen less one lol I've tried and kept trying to look down at my tablet while I was drawing haha. So much easier with a screen to draw on and see tho *v * like drawing on paper only you can do a lot more than with paper lol
Yeah xD he likes to come over, crawl in front of my tablet and just go to sleep while I'm working on stuff. Even if I tell him to go away or try to pick him up to move him he just kinda ignores me and continues to sleep and just kinda acts like he's dead when I try to move him haha.
My other cat Toulouse - the cat butt lol - just likes me to use my tablet pen to scratch him and when I'm ignoring him he'll just stand in my way and cry at me lol.

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I make giant walls of text lol.

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Quick Reply