Current Age: [Should be obvious]
Race/Species: [^^]
Fighting style: [^^]
Other skills: [should respect the first rule]
Allegiance: [good or evil]
Presentable Photo of Self : [non-realistic images please]
Personal Psyche: [personality]
What I've Done Up Til Now: [backstory]
Personal Belongings: [weapons, other carried items- should be reasonable for your character to have on them]
Known 'Friends': [Pre-set relationships only allowed if both parties agree and let me know]
Known 'Rivals' : [Pre-set relationships only allowed if both parties agree and let me know]
Known Romantic interest(s) : [Pre-set relationships only allowed if both parties agree and let me know]
My Guardian: [your username here yes]

Roaming Kitten

14,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Miasmal Lake Roamer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
-Some Species for Reference-
[Member may submit their own species for this section and if I add them, the member will get credit for their submission. This is mainly to give a rough idea for non-human species so no character ends up OP.]
-Beast-kin-
Origins: Beast-kin were actually brought about by a failed alchemy experiment of the man who'd become known as the father of alchemy. Using what were called cauldrons, he tried to create animals with human speech and the ability to walk upright like the animal monsters of myth. However his first attempt created something far more humanoid in nature. These failures were at first deemed useless, but as they actively tried to aid and learn from their creator. He found himself growing fond of beast-kin and once he'd successfully made what he had originally intended, he turned the cauldrons into mass beast-kin producing machines so there were enough beast-kin to interbreed without risk of genetic overlap. However, after that first generation was introduced to the world at large, they began mingling and breeding with other humanoids. These later gen beast-kin are the majority of the current beast-kin population.

Specific traits of Beast-kin: Beast-kin generally have three common traits; Ears,"tail" and limbs similar to their animal counterparts. However there are some exceptions, especially in those of supremely mixed race. Facial features may also take on an animalistic appearance and is more common in first gen beast-kin.

Natural attributes: Beast-kin are generally known for heightened senses, agility, flexibility and hunting prowess.

Natural "Type" : Brawlers. Beast-kin seem to be best with hand-to-hand combat and often fight in a style similar to how their animal counterparts might hunt but others are more likely trained in a specific hand-to-hand style.

[more to come later]

Roaming Kitten

14,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Miasmal Lake Roamer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
-The Heroes-

Name Given Upon 'Birth': Marion Sakain
Current Age: 21
Race/Species: Human
Fighting style: Non-specific hand-to-hand, minimal bo staff training
Other skills: Minimal healing - inherited from her "mother"
Allegiance: Good
Presentable Photo of Self : User Image
Personal Psyche: Marion is a quiet but well poised fighter. She does have a mild temper problem and a secret hero complex but she tries to mask both under a calm facade.
What I've Done Up Til Now: Marion grew up, orphaned at a young age, very alone and forced to fight tooth and nail to survive. She carries scars both physical and emotional and it leads her into easy conflict with those more privileged, especially if said privilege is thrown in her face blatantly and rudely. She is likely to join supposed "good guys" ,so long as she likes their cause, as a battle medic.
Personal Belongings: Her own rather rough bo staff, medical supplies, scant rations and a canteen for water
Known 'Friends': N/A
Known 'Rivals' : N/A
Known Romantic interest(s) : N/A
My Guardian: KittenP-PM

Name Given Upon 'Birth': Ikuya Maruyama
Current Age: Nineteen
Race/Species: Human
Fighting style: Likes to fight from long range, but can maintain short range fighting for a little while
Other skills: Sewing, cooking
Allegiance: Good
Presentable Photo of Self: User Image
Personal Psyche: Ikuya doesn't like to admit it, but he can be a bit of a klutz. It doesn't happen all the time, but he does trip over his own feet sometimes and fumbles with items that normally someone wouldn't lose a grip on. He tries to be friendly with people, but it's hard to hear him because of his voice being quiet. When he's on a mission, he's completely serious and his clumsiness seems to disappear. He does have a temper, but he tries to hide it as much as possible.
What I've Done Up Til Now: Ikuya lived with his mother for his entire life, having no memories of his father. He never asked his mother about his father, since he was so busy taking care of chores that he was assigned. He worked in a market, selling fruits and vegetables to get some money. He never went to school because there wasn't enough money in the house and he had to learn what he knows today from people around his village. Lately, his mother has become sick and he must get enough money to get her into a hospital. He started taking missions from a woman in his village, dealing with minor crimes, to get the money he needs to save his mother's life.
Personal Belongings: Wires, needles, bandages
Known 'Friends': No one that's known
Known 'Rivals': Nobody that's known
Known Romantic interest(s): No one right now
My Guardian: Valentine Rosa

Roaming Kitten

14,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Miasmal Lake Roamer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
-Those Who Support Evil-

Roaming Kitten

14,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Miasmal Lake Roamer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Personal Note:
I currently have to work tonight from 5 til at least 10 [Mountain Time (US & Canada)] so I may be delayed in responding to PMs or posting replies in the main topic. I will try to leave notes like this on the days I'm scheduled so there's no risk of someone feeling ignored because I happen to be absent.

If you have any questions or concerns about the roleplay, please feel free to either PM me or post them here.

Hope to see plenty of members and have fun both here and in the main topic
Just one question before I send in a profile;
What are you supposed to put at the bottom of the PM to confirm that someone read the rules? I didn't see it in the rules.

Roaming Kitten

14,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Miasmal Lake Roamer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Valentine Rosa
What are you supposed to put at the bottom of the PM to confirm that someone read the rules? I didn't see it in the rules.

Sorry, I forgot to put in the emote. The rules are fixed now and the emote is 3nodding .

Roaming Kitten

14,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Miasmal Lake Roamer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Since today was schedule day, I know for sure I work Tomorrow,Wednesday and Saturday with a chance of being called in to cover Sunday.
KittenP-PM
Valentine Rosa

Sorry, I forgot to put in the emote. The rules are fixed now and the emote is 3nodding .

Alright. Thank you. ^^

Roaming Kitten

14,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Miasmal Lake Roamer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Currently my laptop is not starting up, so posting may be wonky until it is fixed.

Work days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday.

Roaming Kitten

14,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Miasmal Lake Roamer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
My laptop is still not functional, though I've been granted use of my brother's computer for tonight so I could at least get proper posting in the main forum done. I'm going to continue working on trying to get my laptop back to working order.

Other notes: since my boss is apparently going to be gone for a while, she'd actually gotten the schedule for the next two weeks done. This coming week is the same as the current sans Sunday and the week after is Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.

Roaming Kitten

14,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Miasmal Lake Roamer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
laptop is permenantly gone so for the time being I'm limited to short bursts of use of my brother's computer and the app version. Although given the current state of this and the main this really will only bother me...

*sigh* anyway I'm pretty much out of commission until I have the chance to go buy a new laptop.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff