Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Regular

9,140 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Trader 100
I don't go on Gaia that much, but literally almost all of my ocs have been made with dream avatar lol
I journal about Gaia.
In my physical handwritten Journal. And I print out all the Avis that I like.
If there is a new Cash Item, I write it. If there is an Event, I write it.
Whatever it is, I write it. Gaia is a part of my Life after all.

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
When you get pulled over by a cop and your first thought is "DAMN MODS".
Yes I've done this. emotion_facepalm

Funny thing is I don't even have anything against the mods, they are all wonderful people.
Guess it's just a reaction after reading all of those horror stories about staff and mods in the CB and SF. rofl

Demonic Lover

When I'm seeing some couture collection and can't stop thinking of how awesome that'd look on my Vivi emotion_facepalm

Or when I have a Gaia-related dream emotion_facepalm

It's just so cringe worthy emotion_0A0

Btw Guo Pei/The Blonds stuff for my avi? yes? yes! <3

Snarky Vampire

39,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Champion 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
You know you've been on Gaia way too much when you commit to obviously unwise marketplace purchases you'll clearly never recover from financially just on the basis that you have this totally sweet idea for an avi, which you don't even end up using all that often.

Mythrill Knight

80,550 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
I've definitely dreamed about Gaia xD Outside of dreamland, I have issues on Facebook or other social media sites because I go to tip someones post or comment, but realize I can't D,= Also, whenever I see an amount in the millions or thousands IRL, I can't help but think how small it is.

Dedicated Fatcat

I've never dreamed about Gaia but I do get invested. As of late I've dived back in and keep giving my partner updates on what I'm doing/questing/posting ect. Now almost every day he checks if I'm okay. sweatdrop

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

I dreamed about being gifted a ticket the other day... But I was actually gifted a ticket a few days before that... so.... cat_xd
It's not the first time I've dreampt of Gaia though!

I think you know you spend to much time on a site when people start to treat you like a celebrity just for posting..... cat_redface

Ailurophilic Lolita

When my hand already hurts because of fishing for hours but still do it because I badly wanted to get in the top ranks of fishing... and then fishing broke midway of the month. It was like a blessing in disguise, a sign that said you need to get a life outside of Gaia. Sadly, I ended up in alchemy afterwards.

Or that I was forcing myself to wake up early to catch the beginning of the ATS every week. In my timezone, ATS begins at 7am. I usually wake up at 8am.

Fashionable Fatcat

30,875 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I've had dreams about the NPC's.
Which shouldn't be surprising to the people who know me and my shipping obsession.
emotion_yatta

Ruthless Genius

11,000 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
When you keep coming back, despite your disgust for the site and how it's being run.

On a side note, I did have a dream many years back of catching a rare fish. I ended up catching one a year later, in February of 2007. Chargin' Chino.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Years ago I had dreams about Gaia. I am also more conscious about colors of clothes I wear.

Antagonistic Agent

18,815 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Looking through a clothes/shoes store, finding a good design/style, and going, "I wonder if there's a recolor of this..." *facepalm*

Calling colors the same way we call colors here (Velvetine, Checkmate Blue, etc...)

Slumbering Tengu

Alcestice
User Image
        I've never had any dreams about Gaia, at least none that I remember.
        BUT
        A lot of times when texting I'm always disappointed with the emojis because they're just not like Gaia's

This happens to be more than I'd like to admit redface

Especially these ones: gonk emo emotion_kirakira emotion_0A0 emotion_donotwant emotion_dowant
I want to use them elsewhere but I'm also very lazy
so I don't really want to put them onto my pb for my own use

Kawaii Kitty

I've probably had a few dreams over the years.
But the thing I do most often is use gaia emoji-shortcuts on other forums and while texting/skyping. It's really embarrassing to type out : gonk : to a friend on skype who doesn't go on gaia and then have to explain what gonk means.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff