Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Puppy

Those words have been in my signature for 7 years, if not longer. Sometimes, when I get new avatar art, I post it above the words. The best is when someone talks to me about it because they get the reference.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
I don't change my signature at all, except to update my hug count... LOL

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Alcestice
User Image
        I just use my signature to display avi art of my old avi look, so that people can recognize me, and any new avi art.

I definitely recognize people just by their signatures. If its really cute, or funny, or just sticks with me.
        I always recognize the guy with his foot and a drink in his sig photo, another user where he is posing with a figure statue and has a hug counter under the picture, avi art of certain regulars, etc.

4laugh

omg that's me. LOLLLLL

Clean Hobo

16,925 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
I don't change my signature very often.
I chose this picture because I'm a GG fan and I love the summery theme of it. 4laugh

Toxic Transmutator

I use mine to link to my Arena guide, and to promote my own Arena entries when I feel like it.
The Arena guide banner's been there for quite some time now, and I think I'll keep it that way.

Lupine Labtech

My signature is just a mix of things I like.

Indulgent Millionaire

14,200 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

My signature is usually pretty consistent. I change the art every so often 3nodding

Naughty Pants

I change my avatar like the wind.

So I haven't changed my signature in 8 years. I have added to it and sometimes change the text, but the pictures have been the same for ages.

Special Snowflake

I often recognise people by their signatures, more often it's the sigs before the username and avatar since avatar change so often, and I have trouble with names xd

I don't have a particular thing in my signature, more often than not it's art (or what I'm questing/ giving thanks), but there isn't a particular theme/ text usually.

It's nice that some people have continuity since it's easier to remember them

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Albern Puppy
Those words have been in my signature for 7 years, if not longer. Sometimes, when I get new avatar art, I post it above the words. The best is when someone talks to me about it because they get the reference.
I've heard that quote before, but I can't place it xd

Tiny Shapeshifter

For some reason, people's usernames escapes me whenever I see a recognizable signature. I think there's only a handful of people who I can connect their usernames and sigs together, but otherwise, I'll just be like "oh, it's this guy/gal who usually sports this signature". Silly, I know. I couldn't help but remember people by their posts/comments in threads (and sometimes avatar too). sweatdrop

I change my signature occasionally. Sometimes I put a banner in there for whoever, sometimes avatar art, but most times, there's some sort random text.

tora-gen's Fangirl

Eco-friendly Kitten

27,900 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100

I remember when sig randomizers were the "in" thing. Does anybody even uses those anymore? Just me? sweatdrop Anyway, I add art to my random image every now and then, but the rest has been the same for a long time. I just love my kitty and quote.
I changed it for some weeks to promote a FF VII revamp project, but then Square Enix up and announced a remake and the project went to limbo xd So, my regular siggy is back and seems like it will stay for a long time.

User Image

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
My sig usually shows art I got from friends that's the latest, plus a gif art for me by a friend. Plus some quests, that I have ongoing aside from a bonus one, which often gets done befor the main.

Duskou's Partner

Fashionable Hunter

Mine is pretty much the same except for when the art in it change, i change the source

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
My signature' usually nothing special. I change it every now and then, but the format usually stays the same:

Inside joke/lolz
Appreciation
Something pretty
Link(s) (usually self-promo but I haven't done that stuff in a while)

I usually notice people for their avatar style/names but sometimes if their sig really catches my eye or makes a reference to a Fandom of mine, I'll remember that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff