User Image

Eek! Watch out, Scienteers! You've arrived at just the right time to see my latest experiment in action-- and by that, I of course mean that your life is in some very grave danger. Don't worry though! We here at the EI Labs pride ourselves on our quick emergency response time. We may not save your life, or even most of your functioning limbs and delicate mucous membranes, but rest assured that our emergency response time will be near instantaneous. These first responders arrive and leave the scenes of our various emergency situations so quickly that we've never had the time to train them in even basic CPR or how to apply a cold compress! How's that for speedy? Anyway, let's take a look at what's churning around in the Evolving Item Generate-o-Tron. (It's a prototype name, let's not dwell on it.)

User Image

User ImageFireheart Red & [Animal] Fireheart RedUser Image

Victory! It took a lot of teamwork and a little luck, but our heroes fought their way to the top in a triumphant show of strength and friendship. The leader’s partner had the home field advantage down there in the caldera, but their fiery fortunes took a turn for the worst in the final round. Dodge! Tackle! Strike! Success! It was a show for the ages. To celebrate their first ever major league victory, our heroes donned their spoils: A gleaming badge for our trainer to wear with pride, and a glamorous ribbon collar to make our companion shine. Competitors had best take notice: This dream duo is going all the way to the top, one battle at a time!

It looks like there's an adventure taking flight! Oh, I do hope our dear protagonists remember to catalogue data on the new opponents they encounter. Perhaps I should get in touch with the heroes of this tale and offer them an encyclopedia of sorts? I just feel like there's a space in this saga for a prominent member of the scientific community to occasionally intervene. Oh, but there I go nosing around again. Of course I have my own adventures to partake in, here at the Lab! In fact, I think I'll head back to them before my beakers and flasks get too cold. Stop by again next week for another lesson, my delightful Sciencers! Be sure to snag these exciting new experiments from my friends at La Victoire.

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!