Kiro_Shinigami
Bonny Lass Minty
Kiro_Shinigami
Bonny Lass Minty
Kiro_Shinigami

K-KIRO?!! gonk I didn't know you were going to the same school! eek
Seems so! sweatdrop

oh, uh.... this is awkward redface
ill be class senpai in no time XD.......Damn....

*grabs you by the collar* Listen emotion_donotwant you better not tell anyone that I was in here or there's going to be trouble for you classified_fu now get outta here! I'm trying to finish up here before the teacher comes back pirate
Reve Casse
-smirks- I never followed the rules when I was in school.
So why start now. Late for class as usual. No proper attire.
Detention was always my last class of the day.
But it sure was fun! rofl

Great Contest!
Good luck to everyone! xd

waaaa crying you didn't bully did you?
Bonny Lass Minty
Kiro_Shinigami
Bonny Lass Minty
Kiro_Shinigami
Bonny Lass Minty
Kiro_Shinigami

Seems so! sweatdrop

*grabs you by the collar* Listen emotion_donotwant you better not tell anyone that I was in here or there's going to be trouble for you classified_fu now get outta here! I'm trying to finish up here before the teacher comes back pirate

*stumbles upon scene trips as running away trying not to be noticed*
Waaaaa crying

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Bonny Lass Minty
Kiro_Shinigami
Bonny Lass Minty
Kiro_Shinigami
Bonny Lass Minty
Kiro_Shinigami

Seems so! sweatdrop

Kiro blinked then looked at the file drawer and shifted uneasy letting the angry woman's fists loose from his expensive shirt and stepped back a few steps " Or what? Trouble is my middle name and I want something in return for my silence. Your lunch money for the months will do"

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Seems I was late. But i'm usually late, so no biggie...

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
shadowbladekid
Reve Casse

Great Contest!

Nah.... just skipped out of class and got caught.
Smoking in the wrong places and got caught.
Always late for classes because I was too busy goofing off with someone.
Never cracked a book and still got good grades though.
So I guess it was good to be the Rebel. lol
I think I would call me more of the Class Clown because I liked to make people laugh and still do.

The Peten's Fangirl

Pirate

36,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kiro_Shinigami
Bonny Lass Minty
Kiro_Shinigami
Bonny Lass Minty
Kiro_Shinigami
Seems so! sweatdrop

Kiro blinked then looked at the file drawer and shifted uneasy letting the angry woman's fists loose from his expensive shirt and stepped back a few steps " Or what? Trouble is my middle name and I want something in return for my silence. Your lunch money for the months will do"

"Seriously, that's all? Easy!" She flipped her hair back.

The Peten's Fangirl

Pirate

36,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
shadowbladekid
Bonny Lass Minty
Kiro_Shinigami
Bonny Lass Minty
Kiro_Shinigami
Seems so! sweatdrop

Waaaaa crying

exclaim exclaim exclaim
hmm.... I thought I heard a mouse stare
Bonny Lass Minty
shadowbladekid
Bonny Lass Minty
Kiro_Shinigami
Bonny Lass Minty
Kiro_Shinigami
Seems so! sweatdrop

Waaaaa crying

exclaim exclaim exclaim
hmm.... I thought I heard a mouse stare

*sssqueak*
*scurries away before being caught*

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Interesting Friend

8,515 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Timid 100
  • Gender Swap 100
OokamixHime
Cute Virtuoso
OokamixHime
Cute Virtuoso
"I FORGOT TO DO ALL MY HOMEWORK!"
The student slowly cries as he sees his grades burning up all around him in a flurry of failure...

On a bright side, your Cubdrop pet can put out the flames? sweatdrop

I tried that, but the little droplet will not listen to me sweatdrop , I might just accept my fate and run away from school, live on the road. As a un-employed bum. crying
~Soft country music starts playing in the background as a single tear falls from his eye~

Quickly! Shed more tears to put the flames out! It's crazy but it just might work maybe?

It might work!
~He hesitantly opened his bag to reveal, mountains of unfinished work~
Oh God! crying
~His tears smothered the flames leaving the blackened remains of his hopes and grades~
Well sweatdrop guess I'm not graduating this year. . .again. . .
~He sunk to his knees in the blackened mess~
Reve Casse
shadowbladekid
Reve Casse

Great Contest!

Nah.... just skipped out of class and got caught.
Smoking in the wrong places and got caught.
Always late for classes because I was too busy goofing off with someone.
Never cracked a book and still got good grades though.
So I guess it was good to be the Rebel. lol
I think I would call me more of the Class Clown because I liked to make people laugh and still do.

for me it was either be on time or don't go at all ^_^ i was a good kid the only time i was given detention it was "revoked" because the teacher tried to force me to dance with him cos i didn't have a partner to dance with but i didn't wana, so mum rang the school up. i mean it was a class activity but still

Charitable Fairy

15,500 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200
I'm not sure if this will even qualify given the extremely short time-frame given for people to put together their avatars and post them (seriously, Gaia Staff... less than 12 hours?!?).

I am dedicating this entire semester to Fairy Princess Studies
gaia_diamond Fairy Princess Studies is a very intense curriculum. In our classes we will be mastering the following:
gaia_kittenstar Communication: Proper communication with animals, both magical and non-magical (someone has to teach the bluebirds how to make a proper dress!).
gaia_diamond Magic- General: Conjuring a beautiful new gown out of thin air in the case of jealous sisters destroying the dress the birds made
gaia_diamond Magical- Botanical: Turning vegetables into transportation.
gaia_star Economics: 1. How to haggle with Elves for fancy footware; 2. How to file the proper employment forms for animals turned into other animals (such as mice into horses). W-2 Forms, W-4 Forms, 1099 Forms, FICA deductions, etc.; 3. Handling magical and non-magical currency... without mixing the two up.
gaia_crown Advanced Princessology 305: How to dress, talk, and behave like a proper Princess. A Fairy Princess must be able to teach by example for all of the would-be Princesses she/he will encounter.
gaia_crown Finishing School- The Final class of the semester. Once one has mastered the arts of Communication, Magic (General and Botanical), Economics, and Advanced Princessology, one must learn all the proper etiquette required of both Fairies and Princesses. This will cover everything from proper dress and makeup to correct speech in all royal situations, and everything else, right down to which fork to use for each course of a meal.

By the end of the semester, the Fairy Princesses who successfully complete the courses will be assigned to their first project - turn a poor country girl into a lovely princess! It is akin to an internship with a major company.

Well, I must get back to my studies! Those birds aren't going to learn how to speak human, elvish, or any other humanoid-type speech. How can I teach them to see if I can't even talk with them!!
Oh, no! I think I'm having my first anxiety attack of the semester! I must find chocolate NOW!!

Ta-Ta!

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Bonny Lass Minty
Kiro_Shinigami
Bonny Lass Minty
Kiro_Shinigami
Bonny Lass Minty
Kiro_Shinigami
Seems so! sweatdrop

"Seriously, that's all? Easy!" She flipped her hair back.
Kiro held up a hand and tutted her to silence holding up his phone. " I just filmed the first few bits before I spoke. This means you have a few options part from 'lunch' Money." kiro grinned wickedly. " I'll also want your desserts for the rest of school terms and I'll need free access to any parties you may host. You supply the beer and ill bring the men"
Readyyy heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces