oiii ive got nothing to work with, oh well!! heart

Bloodthirsty Hunter

The Crimson Baronessa
miss pudding pop
The Crimson Baronessa
miss pudding pop
The Crimson Baronessa
miss pudding pop

At this time the individual capable of summoning and having performed in the actual act of summoning can't be determined. However reciprocating me as an individual and holding a conversation with an aquatic creature may be considered against Rule 7 of the official school rules and would result in punishment #878-989, being eaten by a shark, as a possibility.

The Baronessa Speaks

AH! I don't want to be eaten by a shark! I'm too young to die! I'm just starting out the amazing adventure of my life!

... which admittedly will probably include more studying and binge-watching Netflix....

BUT IT'S STILL A LIFE I WANT TO LEAD. TT_TT Please don't eat me!

[HA and the text I had to input for this post was 'know your rights'. XD I suppose that fits.]

•·.·´¯`·.·❀ ❈ ❀·.·´¯`·.·•

Oh, such wisdom!

As stated previously however I am a shark and am not capable of determining a violation nor determining the proper punishment. I'm merely an enforcer of the punishment as granted by reason of being a shark.

The Baronessa Speaks

.... I still find you absolutely fascinating. I must sit and study you.

Oh, such wisdom!

The shark has no reason to determine that this is against the rules and thus will allow it, but is required to report it to the dean if it is in the future determined to be one such violation.

The Baronessa Speaks

Yay! Does this mean I can ask you questions? Can I ask you questions? Like where are you from? I mean, how are you out of water? Are you out of water? Is there water around you that I just can't see? Or are you just the personification of a shark that should be in the water?

Oh, such wisdom!

The shark clears her throat.

"I am of the species 'Carcharodon Sapien', or a bipedal great-white shark. I'm like most sharks being present in most major ocean waters ranging from a sea level ranging from 0 to 300 meters and generally located within specific warm water locations. Being a bipedal shark I have a set of oxygen capable lungs as well as oxygen filtering gills. While I prefer an aquatic environment the school has an internal water river that is acclimated to the needs of other bipedal sharks or normal sharks. Being of a 'Sapien' I am much smaller than a traditional shark of my species but am no less deadly because of it."

Numb_XIX's Queen

Beloved Lionheart

13,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Expert Skill 150
- Runs into the classroom before the bell rings, then pause and catches my breath-

redface Am I too late??

Mysterious Trickster

Vertiginous Apothecary
Good thing I live on the east coast or I'd be super late to this. D:
Indeed. It's easy to remember the 3-hour difference.

::continues to give her tour of Gaia Academy::

Cuddly Puppy

Kain-Senpai

Your avi is really cute. whee

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Nightmares_Shadow13
Madam Chai
Nightmares_Shadow13
Madam Chai
Nightmares_Shadow13
Don't even know why I'm doing this, been out of school for years... Awe but it's always nice to reminisce.

You can always pretend and RP a character going back to school. 4laugh
Oh I do that all the time. I haven't done any school rps for a while but I do somewhat miss at least some of high school and college, though college was only a year ago, cause it's sooooo much easier to make friends in school than it is in the real world.

I kinda found the opposite true for me. sweatdrop My friends from highschool were ones I grew up with so they were already used to me being weird. xd But out in the non-school world, the friends I've made are just as weird as I am. It's kinda funny- I'll talk to anyone, but most 'normal' people I don't click with. But someone kinda...weird and we get along like a house on fire. rofl

I havne't done any school RPs in awhile, either. This makes me want to LOL
Lol, well in college, I hung out in a place aptly named the nerd lounge so I met and made friends with a looooooot of people from there who were just as weird as me and in high school, I could talk with everyone, but because of some of my classes and clubs I was in, I made friends with people as weird as me. I mean hell, I co-started a club where we took PVC pipe, wrapped it up in foam and duct tape and then we'd beat each other up with it xd

You too? I mean man..... I would try to start one up but I don't know if I'd have time with all the maintenance that is needed with running rps when I'm already participating in one and running another not to mentino my stupid work life. xp

Sounds like you had an awesome highschool and college. That pvc pipe battle..oh man, tha's something I'd have loved. emotion_kirakira . I enjoyed college, but my highschool was very clique-y; it was small and I was the chick who didn't quite fit in XD

I feel ya with the RPs. I have one steady RP partner and that's about all I can handle. I do so love when a RP is really flowing though and we stay up all night cuz we're having too much fun to fall asleep. Ah, weekends emotion_bigheart

Bloodthirsty Hunter

Fritsey
miss pudding pop
Fritsey
I'm dressed for delinquent success
//throws a spitball
-Glares as as a residential rule enforcing shark-

//sprays graffiti all over the rules emotion_awesome
-Writes you up for a citation-

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
Toast_Francais
Haji Demon
xxXPsychoSexyXxx
Haji Demon
xxXPsychoSexyXxx

Really? I have seen many amazing avatars mine seems a little plain in comparison.

True..there are a lot of good ones, but yours is cute and well dressed within the theme, some might loose some points for going over what was necessary, but yours wont.

That is true and it is interesting seeing what everyone does with school ideas.

Yeah! There are simply so many graet ones..I am kind of afraid that someone might have already made something similar to what I went for

Im fairly certain the originality of yours would outshine any others like it. xd

XD Thanks! I hope that its enough to get Senpai to notice me!

I do love yours though! Perfect for the magical academy!

Mysterious Trickster

oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Kain-Senpai

Your avi is really cute. whee

Thank you very much!
I like yours, too. biggrin heart

Welcome to Gaia Academy! Are you a Freshman student, or returning student?

Devoted Gatekeeper

16,940 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Is there a class for Greek mythology?

In a relationship with FakePrinceCharming

Sexy Kitten

17,200 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ready! 3nodding

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Description:

As he sat on his floating podium, our professor recited the rules of the game from the enchanted tome. His words phased out as I let my eyes rove over the landscape of our physical education environment. Dread washed over me. Craters. Chasms. Swirling spires spiked from the Earth to litter the field. I felt that familiar feeling in my armpits as I turned my head back to the professor, only to see his stern eyes meeting mine.

His look was so professional, it gave me chills.

And with that he said the last words I'll ever hear before he threw the game ball in the air was: "The game is on. Begin."

As he disappeared in a flash, so did my consciousness right after I felt my body being slammed by something heavily inhuman.

So, mom, as you're reading this I want you to know that I'm dropping out.

You totally lied about this place.

Giddy Man-Lover

12,175 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Madam Chai
Shiroe-shishou
good luck to all participants whee
.I miss my school days

I know the feels. Well, the only thing I really miss was seeing my best friends everyday. And some of the trouble we used to get into. 4laugh

I miss my best buds too...so glad to have them for my school life never got boring.. XD our aftershool hang outs always make my day...

Dangerous Genius

15,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
"I'M NOT READY."

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Kaori Amatsuka
Madam Chai
Kaori Amatsuka
Madam Chai

I do like your signature, 'tis quite cute indeed.

Aww, thank you ^.^ A friend drew that for me, when my character wouldn't stop licking hers in an RP. sweatdrop

I like your avi, very sophisticated. ^.^

"You're quite welcome, and thank you as well, your avi looks like she might need a bit of help with all those books, but she also looks like a hard worker, looks lovely" smile
She looks up with a sigh and shakes her head, murmuring softly,
'already got a few mishaps have we...the school is flush with funds but still...'

(aww thanks ^.^ Yours looks like she could be student president.)

*sets her stack of books down* "Aww, it's not so bad. I mean, sure, some of the students already clogged the toilets as a prank, but at least they didn't blow them up."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff