Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
sorry its taking so long, big post for a battle as well as everyone else.

SkyeYoko

sarushippo
Mosaic

Pit sanin

Kaloeen
lein

ShiShikin
Cerberus

Kanako Flare

Vivid Daydream
Mosaic

SweetCresent
Mosaic

Ixytasia's Wife

Beloved Regular

10,175 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Married 100
  • Team Jacob 100
hello everyone

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
Can someone please tell me whats going on right now in the RP? I have no idea what to post for Mimiko, Saya or Rinta right now. Im affraid if i post something ill have to edit it later.

BTW im having a blast here in Orlando Flordia. I went to Magic Kingdom and went on the Haunted Mansion which was cool. Then my dad dragged me onto Its A Small World Ride....I did NOT like that. Then for the first time ever i went on Space Mountain twice it was soooo fun! Then we saw the parade which was nice. But we had to leave early after that because my dad was in pain so i didnt get the time to see or ride other stuff. Anyways yeah here in Flordia is nice but expensive. Everything here is a tourist trap my dad says.

And i appologize for missing some of your posts in the RP so bare with me for this week and next week. Ill be heading home on a Sunday i think depends on traffic and weather. But once im home ill be online more and ketch up on posting and all. Again i appologize for my slowness and such. And if anything happens ill let you all know asap.

Dangerous Darling

Xxxmitsuhide17xxX
Where can I jump in....
go toward the gym or maybe go after the smaller ones in the front of the school

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
XVocalXMimiX
Can someone please tell me whats going on right now in the RP? I have no idea what to post for Mimiko, Saya or Rinta right now. Im affraid if i post something ill have to edit it later.

BTW im having a blast here in Orlando Flordia. I went to Magic Kingdom and went on the Haunted Mansion which was cool. Then my dad dragged me onto Its A Small World Ride....I did NOT like that. Then for the first time ever i went on Space Mountain twice it was soooo fun! Then we saw the parade which was nice. But we had to leave early after that because my dad was in pain so i didnt get the time to see or ride other stuff. Anyways yeah here in Flordia is nice but expensive. Everything here is a tourist trap my dad says.

And i appologize for missing some of your posts in the RP so bare with me for this week and next week. Ill be heading home on a Sunday i think depends on traffic and weather. But once im home ill be online more and ketch up on posting and all. Again i appologize for my slowness and such. And if anything happens ill let you all know asap.

Hope you continue to have fun and ill give you a brief summary.

Dredge and his captains are attacking the school for the princesses of heart. Various lesser titans, demented titans and soon heartless are attacking students and staff allike. Dredge is in combat with lein and mina with the aid of Mei-xing. The captain of the underworld, Cerberus is by the gym fighting Vivera and Stephen. The captain of twisted perception Mosica is attacking two of the princesses of heart as well as a student and two staff members. They are in a sealed hallway in the school. THe school is in chaos. Also dredge fight is in the courtyard.

Ixytasia's Wife

Beloved Regular

10,175 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Married 100
  • Team Jacob 100
XVocalXMimiX

lol maybe you could ask where Shannon is and give her a surprise visit xD
So far we had made a month skip and it is now a saturday on the first of October, there is to be a festival however, the school is under attack by titans (not the ones from Attack on Titans) and from what I and some other people have gathered is that the gym is the safe place despite there being someone attack it, Stephen and Viviera are fighting against the guy. Kirito and Emma are dealing with the main bady and another guy is going around finding the princesses of heart in his own fashion. If wondering about Ayana and Himiko they are both inside the gym.

I hope this helps in a way ^^;

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
Okami_Shirinai
XVocalXMimiX

Hope you continue to have fun and ill give you a brief summary.

Dredge and his captains are attacking the school for the princesses of heart. Various lesser titans, demented titans and soon heartless are attacking students and staff allike. Dredge is in combat with lein and mina with the aid of Mei-xing. The captain of the underworld, Cerberus is by the gym fighting Vivera and Stephen. The captain of twisted perception Mosica is attacking two of the princesses of heart as well as a student and two staff members. They are in a sealed hallway in the school. THe school is in chaos. Also dredge fight is in the courtyard.
gonk Damn i missed allot. IDK where to have my characters go to help. Saya would probably run into trouble herself. But as for Mimiko and Rinta i guess Rinta can help Stephan and Vivera. But idk who needs help from Mimiko. sweatdrop Im so confuesed by this attack thing.

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I have no idea where to post or who to post to guess that teaches me to go away for two days and then getting stuck in bed from risk in losing my legs from possibly getting a blood clot from wearing too tight of socks and walking around a whole day. sweatdrop

Ixytasia's Wife

Beloved Regular

10,175 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Married 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Tainted Magician
I have no idea where to post or who to post to guess that teaches me to go away for two days and then getting stuck in bed from risk in losing my legs from possibly getting a blood clot from wearing too tight of socks and walking around a whole day. sweatdrop
o.o

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Tainted Magician

The ******** man, that aint funny and sorry for leaving you so far behind but that blood clot is more important to deal with .

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Kanako Flare
Tainted Magician
o.o
I was at my first yugioh regionals which involved alot of walking and I wasn't told to bring cash to it so I almost went hungry also going sort of killed most of my like for the game itself.

Ixytasia's Wife

Beloved Regular

10,175 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Married 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Tainted Magician
Kanako Flare
Tainted Magician
o.o
I was at my first yugioh regionals which involved alot of walking and I wasn't told to bring cash to it so I almost went hungry also going sort of killed most of my like for the game itself.
ah that's cool oOo sucks you didn't get much to eat though D:
I'm afraid to ask what it was that killed most of your like to the game o.o;;; though I'm more of a collector than a gamer for both Yugioh and Pokemon cards ^^;

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Okami_Shirinai
Tainted Magician

The ******** man, that aint funny and sorry for leaving you so far behind but that blood clot is more important to deal with .
I'm aware of the situation I'm in but I'll be fine as long as I keep my feet up for a few days. You all going so far ahead isn't that big of a deal I'll catch up I just need a place to send my characters to meet up with other people.

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Kanako Flare
Tainted Magician
Kanako Flare
Tainted Magician
o.o
ah that's cool oOo sucks you didn't get much to eat though D:
I'm afraid to ask what it was that killed most of your like to the game o.o;;; though I'm more of a collector than a gamer for both Yugioh and Pokemon cards ^^;
It was fun but what killed the fun was the fact that people (at least one person) tried to cheat to win so I sort of dropped from the tournament. I could have beat him two but wasn't worth it and I even out right told him that I hate cheaters like him everyone around the table there to hear him and he didn't even deny that he cheated. Good news though is that I managed to get cards I was looking for.

Fashionable Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Doggone It! 100
XVocalXMimiX

was it busy? i've been considering going tomorrow by myself

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces