Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Kanako Flare
Hello, won't be staying on for long for I have about thirty minutes till I have to go to work ^^;

hey biggrin Thats fine <3 have fun at work! biggrin

Ixytasia's Wife

Beloved Regular

10,175 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Married 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Kaloeen
Kanako Flare
Hello, won't be staying on for long for I have about thirty minutes till I have to go to work ^^;

hey biggrin Thats fine <3 have fun at work! biggrin
Working on a post after dinner made fried chicken, mashed and collards

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
SkyeYoko

Okie dokie, I'll post lein when I get home and after a parent meetting girls are in girl scouts
Okami_Shirinai
SkyeYoko

Okie dokie, I'll post lein when I get home and after a parent meetting girls are in girl scouts
alright cool

Arrinae Tsuki's Husband

Beloved Lunatic

Hello everyone I just joined this rp and am about to start working on my first post soon. I am not 100% what people have in the works, but I figured i could have my character see the ensuing chaos from the heartless appearing and try to help people. If this isn't okay I am open for alternate ideas.

Fashionable Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Toushiro Tsuki
Hello everyone I just joined this rp and am about to start working on my first post soon. I am not 100% what people have in the works, but I figured i could have my character see the ensuing chaos from the heartless appearing and try to help people. If this isn't okay I am open for alternate ideas.

well, right now the only heartless chaos going on right now is whats happening in the storage unit. It's nothing really ensuing chaos wise. The heartless are in cages, the only one really ' out ' right now is being taken care of. Since your character is new, he doesn't have to deal with the genderswap event going on. If you want, I have a free character open for interaction. I could move her to the training grounds or something? Just giving you an opening idea to stay with if you want smile

Arrinae Tsuki's Husband

Beloved Lunatic

Kaloeen
Toushiro Tsuki

well, right now the only heartless chaos going on right now is whats happening in the storage unit. It's nothing really ensuing chaos wise. The heartless are in cages, the only one really ' out ' right now is being taken care of. Since your character is new, he doesn't have to deal with the genderswap event going on. If you want, I have a free character open for interaction. I could move her to the training grounds or something? Just giving you an opening idea to stay with if you want smile

Sounds fine to I was actually planning out my post that would have Yugure move to either the training ground or to get food so that actually works.

Fashionable Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Toushiro Tsuki
Kaloeen
Toushiro Tsuki

Sounds fine to I was actually planning out my post that would have Yugure move to either the training ground or to get food so that actually works.

sounds good smile The character that i have open is named Mina. I'll go ahead and type something up for her real quick so she is over there.

Dangerous Survivor

9,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Kaloeen

im waiting on posts :3 also your avi looks kickass shan biggrin

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Cannot wait for night to come in the RP. ^^

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
I finnaly found some appearances for Saya when she goes back to a girl again~!
Link#1
Link#2
Link#3
Link#4
Link#5
Link#6
Link#7
Link#8
Link#9
Link#10
ZeroChan is awesome! I didnt know sooo many pictures were there like Photobucket.

Ixytasia's Wife

Beloved Regular

10,175 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Married 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Posted Ayana and now waiting on the group before posting Annie :3

Fashionable Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Doggone It! 100