Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
iArrgRainbows

Haha, Well I see them butting heads when she is right and he is wrong.
Because he won't admit it.
Although he is a like a puppy. After he has ******** s**t up soooo bad....
He will go back and not apologize, God no...But like give you some s**t as a form of an apology.
Or ask you out to the movies or dinner.
Kinda like "ACCEPT MY APOLOGY IN THE FORM OF A GIFT"
But he won't say sorry. Like ever.
He is also the type to DO s**t. He demonstrates feelings with actions, not words.
His family is difficult with that. His mother, sister and brother are the only ones he can be like
I love you. Or like thank you to, without feeling like a p***y cause feels.

I also see him being like "OMG SHUT THE ******** UP!" if she keeps blabbering and interrupting him xD
Probably shove an onion ring into her mouth if they are all out.
He is a rude ********.
You don't have to take it Josie.

User Image

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Kylar the Heretic

Omg, I worked retail for like four years, I know how horrible that can be. //pats//

As for Ty and Zek, I am on board with this!
So long as Zek can put up with this b*****d xD
TY is the protector that beats you up and asks questions later
Very in your face.
While Zek from what I've read is more controlled.
More cool headed?
he could be that person to calm him down. xD
Zek deals with all the s**t in front of everyone, while TY is like ******** THIS! and three days later the a*****e ends up with slashed tires or just plain ******** up haha.

Peaceful Law and Chaos. I like this!

OG Gawker

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divorced 100
iArrgRainbows

Your Missing Period

I see Margo and Josie getting along. Josie is a social butterfly and enjoys befriending people (not that she let's them super close), but regardless I can see them hanging out and having fun.

xKarlita Murderx

You are definitely right, Tae definitely seems like an a*****e. haha.

I can see Josie and him either getting along pretty well, or butting heads ALL the time.

Kink IV

I really want to like your character, but its so hard! It's insane just how fast you get that annoyance with the marines once you join the army, haha. Plus, he's scared of death. I really hope he doesn't go into a combat heavy mos (or marine equivalent?) because then he'd end up being a deserter and go AWOL. That's a lot of money lost. Unless I read that wrong.

ANYWAYS. my attitude aside, he seems like a pretty likable guy, so I think the two would get along.

Exequtie

we already plotted but I didnt want you to feel left out. (:
      but to rehash, they're good friends and Josie would answer for her sometimes?
      Maybe they were roommates before the accident and that's how they met?

I could see Josie freaking out the most when she sees Taegan and just like breaking down like a baby and giving her a long hug and Taegan just be like, uhh whats wrong with you?

Kylar the Heretic

I REALLY want Josie and Zek to be friends, I dont care what type. Good friends, best friends, you name it.

I think it'd be awesome if they were close before the trip and then afterwards they kinda drifted apart, but Josie kept trying to get in touch with him when she had the chance, and his family got to the point where they knew her voice over the phone.

embracetheanimal

I think Josie and Anais are a lot alike, so I hope they would get along.

sarahleinaar

not sure about the plot for the twins (?) since I dont know much about them.

@everyone: here is the profile for Josie again.

If anyone has any other ideas, or don't like the ones I said please feel free to let me know! (you should totally let me know if you like them too!)

That was kind of the plan. I mean, he'd eventually be shipped off to war but if it came to life or death, he is going to choose life everytime - regardless of the outcome.

Najanko's Sweetheart

xKarlita Murderx
      iArrgRainbows

Haha, Well I see them butting heads when she is right and he is wrong.
      Because he won't admit it.
      Although he is a like a puppy. After he has ******** s**t up soooo bad....
      He will go back and not apologize, God no...But like give you some s**t as a form of an apology.
      Or ask you out to the movies or dinner.
      Kinda like "ACCEPT MY APOLOGY IN THE FORM OF A GIFT"
      But he won't say sorry. Like ever.
      He is also the type to DO s**t. He demonstrates feelings with actions, not words.
      His family is difficult with that. His mother, sister and brother are the only ones he can be like
      I love you. Or like thank you to, without feeling like a p***y cause feels.

I also see him being like "OMG SHUT THE ******** UP!" if she keeps blabbering and interrupting him xD
      Probably shove an onion ring into her mouth if they are all out.
      He is a rude ********.
      You don't have to take it Josie.

User Image

oooh, and Josie definitely likes to be right. She gets so much satisfaction out of it.
      if he were try to bribe her, she would just take it as him admitting defeat and she'd probably do some kind of silly happy dance. > . < haha.

any other time I would think they would get along, for the most part. Josie would have to get past is arrogant, jackass ways to see the real potential there.

Kylar the Heretic

Poor Zek.
      Josie would just try to do anything she could to help.

like, "noooo. calm down. c'mere" and just try to give him a hug to console him.

so, for plot sake, after he came back from being mia, would he and Josie become close again? what do you think?

also, retail does suck.

OG Gawker

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divorced 100
[quoteconstantlyrx"]
Kink IV

Omg, tof ts terrible. Lololol
But I see why you would do it.
I mean, it's her issue if she wants to be like WOOO! //undress// And then not.
But like, I hate that type of attitude. Where you are "oh i'm so shy" Or "I'm so not confident"
But really, it's to make it seem like their actions are more than what they really are.
It's not about being "Proud" it's about wanting to show off and getting ego strokes while people not thinking bad about you.

This happens in all sorts of situations. With both men and women of any gender.
-Eyeroll-

But anyway, yes we should plot.
Tell me about your character?
Tae Yeong is a problematic child. The youngest in a ******** up home.
His brother is the leader of a NY gang. So he is a spoiled brat who thinks he can get away with all the s**t he wants.
His brother pulled some strings for him to get into a good college. (Despite him being a d**k and cutting class and getting into trouble as a teen) Yeah, he is a little s**t.
But he does know his s**t when it comes to mechanics. So he doesn't do horribly in college.
He actually invests time in it because ********, he wanted that shop his brother promised him.
Too bad he dun ******** up and died.

But aside from being a foul mouth a*****e, he is very loyal and the type that when you really become his friend, he will have your back for you.

Like, someone is ******** around with you? They ******** up your car?
He has a bat for that and all he needs is a few minutes with them alone and you ain't gotta worry about anything anymore. Lol

Yeah!
Wade has grown in a military family. Every able body serving in this branch or that branch. His morals and foundations are solely built around service and fortitude and he has no problem with commitment. But deep down, he has a seething rage seeking to escape. He hates his family for forcing him into the service and his enlistment. He doesn't want to serve but doesn't have any other means not to. He's a coward, illy suited for war but will do what he needs to when the time comes. His father is a multimillionare who has created a company to expand military weaponry research. Forming the company "ATLAS" as the face of Global Weapon Development. As a child his father forced him into a strict diet and military-esque life style where he was severely punished for breaking any rules.

After, going to college was only delaying the invetible trip to war. He parties frequently, and constantly busys himself where he is apart of plenty of committies and student led programs (like the NROTC) program.

Najanko's Sweetheart

Kink IV
iArrgRainbows

Your Missing Period

I see Margo and Josie getting along. Josie is a social butterfly and enjoys befriending people (not that she let's them super close), but regardless I can see them hanging out and having fun.

xKarlita Murderx

I can see Josie and him either getting along pretty well, or butting heads ALL the time.

Kink IV

I really want to like your character, but its so hard! It's insane just how fast you get that annoyance with the marines once you join the army, haha. Plus, he's scared of death. I really hope he doesn't go into a combat heavy mos (or marine equivalent?) because then he'd end up being a deserter and go AWOL. That's a lot of money lost. Unless I read that wrong.

ANYWAYS. my attitude aside, he seems like a pretty likable guy, so I think the two would get along.

Exequtie

I could see Josie freaking out the most when she sees Taegan and just like breaking down like a baby and giving her a long hug and Taegan just be like, uhh whats wrong with you?

Kylar the Heretic

I REALLY want Josie and Zek to be friends, I dont care what type. Good friends, best friends, you name it.

I think it'd be awesome if they were close before the trip and then afterwards they kinda drifted apart, but Josie kept trying to get in touch with him when she had the chance, and his family got to the point where they knew her voice over the phone.

embracetheanimal

sarahleinaar

If anyone has any other ideas, or don't like the ones I said please feel free to let me know! (you should totally let me know if you like them too!)

That was kind of the plan. I mean, he'd eventually be shipped off to war but if it came to life or death, he is going to choose life everytime - regardless of the outcome.

well, poo on him. just....angry face. you're making this so hard on me. : p

what about the warrior ethos?! oh wait...that's army haha.
      "I will ALWAYS place the mission first
      I will NEVER accept defeat
      I will NEVER quit
      I will NEVER leave a fallen comrade"

he can just get a desk job like I have.

gotta get in the josie mindset...

Josie would probably see him around quite often since she volunteers for extracurricular activities often. Maybe they would have to work together often?

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
iArrgRainbows

LOLOLOL!
He would be like //narrows eyes// "Stop that s**t before I pile drive you!"
lol, he would not really pile drive her. Not for that at least.
Also, yes Josie ; A ; LOOK PAST HIS s**t!
Maybe he fixed her car or Tv or anything.
he specializes on bikes and does underground racing.
but he can fix other s**t too.

OG Gawker

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divorced 100
iArrgRainbows
Kink IV
iArrgRainbows

Your Missing Period

xKarlita Murderx

Kink IV

Exequtie

Kylar the Heretic

embracetheanimal

sarahleinaar

well, poo on him. just....angry face. you're making this so hard on me. : p

what about the warrior ethos?! oh wait...that's army haha.
      "I will ALWAYS place the mission first
      I will NEVER accept defeat
      I will NEVER quit
      I will NEVER leave a fallen comrade"

he can just get a desk job like I have.

gotta get in the josie mindset...

Josie would probably see him around quite often since she volunteers for extracurricular activities often. Maybe they would have to work together often?

Yeah! Haha he's a Marine at heart but hasn't gone to basic yet. So, they might drive the coward out. We'll see!!

But definitely! They could be good friends or something?

Najanko's Sweetheart

xKarlita Murderx
      iArrgRainbows

LOLOLOL!
      He would be like //narrows eyes// "Stop that s**t before I pile drive you!"
      lol, he would not really pile drive her. Not for that at least.
      Also, yes Josie ; A ; LOOK PAST HIS s**t!
      Maybe he fixed her car or Tv or anything.
      he specializes on bikes and does underground racing.
      but he can fix other s**t too.

she would just look at him with a daring look on her face, and raise her eyebrows and say "oh yeah?! I dare you." while she crosses her arms, trying not to laugh.

is he good with computers? maybe one day she was working on her homework or whatever and her computer crashed on her or something and he heard her just yell out "s**t! no no no. come back!" while angrily pressing buttons on her computer and he steps in like "give me that before you break something!"

Kink IV

Yes, good friends, they'd have to be to work together. What type of extracurricular activities would he be in?

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Kink IV

Yeah!
Wade has grown in a military family. Every able body serving in this branch or that branch. His morals and foundations are solely built around service and fortitude and he has no problem with commitment. But deep down, he has a seething rage seeking to escape. He hates his family for forcing him into the service and his enlistment. He doesn't want to serve but doesn't have any other means not to. He's a coward, illy suited for war but will do what he needs to when the time comes. His father is a multimillionare who has created a company to expand military weaponry research. Forming the company "ATLAS" as the face of Global Weapon Development. As a child his father forced him into a strict diet and military-esque life style where he was severely punished for breaking any rules.

After, going to college was only delaying the invetible trip to war. He parties frequently, and constantly busys himself where he is apart of plenty of committies and student led programs (like the NROTC) program.

Haha, so the military kid...Born to a cradle of gold, filled with the best and all these expectations.
And the kid from rags to dirty money, who has expectations from his controlling brother and doesn't want to fulfill them.
Not unless it's something he likes.

Both from different ends of the spectrum.
Both rebels.
Both now dead.
I like them.

I feel like at some point, they had to fight.
While Wade seems to be trained to fight, Ty also knows how to fight.
Difference is, TY plays dirty.
So if Wade plays by the rules, TY would try to ******** him up with backhanded s**t.
Tis how he is.
But I also see them being friends. It can go either way.
Wade, how bout you go to illegal gang fights and racing with TY
He will show you the underbelly of the world. Just pay for his burger and milkshake.

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
iArrgRainbows

she would just look at him with a daring look on her face, and raise her eyebrows and say "oh yeah?! I dare you." while she crosses her arms, trying not to laugh.

is he good with computers? maybe one day she was working on her homework or whatever and her computer crashed on her or something and he heard her just yell out "s**t! no no no. come back!" while angrily pressing buttons on her computer and he steps in like "give me that before you break something!"

Lololol, he would pile drive her then xD
He gives no ******** that you lack a Y chromosome.
He WILL tackle you to the ground and bite a tit if he has to!
Also, no xD Not that great with computers. He actually has to pay attention to that.
I mean, if it's on a car or bike he is.
but if it's like a regular computer...then not as great xD

He is more of a, I can take apart your ******** car and put it back together and it will run a 100 times better than before. xD
But if she dropped her computer and s**t came loose
he would take it apart and fix all the insides.
It's the deep programming that he ain't as good with xD BUT WILL LEARN!

Najanko's Sweetheart

xKarlita Murderx
      iArrgRainbows

Lololol, he would pile drive her then xD
      He gives no ******** that you lack a Y chromosome.
      He WILL tackle you to the ground and bite a tit if he has to!
      Also, no xD Not that great with computers. He actually has to pay attention to that.
      I mean, if it's on a car or bike he is.
      but if it's like a regular computer...then not as great xD

He is more of a, I can take apart your ******** car and put it back together and it will run a 100 times better than before. xD
      But if she dropped her computer and s**t came loose
      he would take it apart and fix all the insides.
      It's the deep programming that he ain't as good with xD BUT WILL LEARN!

Now now, she wouldn't be serious when saying it.
      I'm sure she would know he would do whatever the hell he wants to do.
      She would say it sarcastically, and try not to laugh, at which she would just fail miserably.

hmm, so he's good with his hands?
      what would be something he could fix for her....

IRL Ladykiller

iArrgRainbows

Bro go for it omg they'll hang out so much and go on all sorts of adventures.
Same with Margo, no one gets super close.
But if Josie loves having fun then her and Margo can be partners in crime.

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
iArrgRainbows

Then if it's like that....He might not tackle her.
He might just grab her and place her over his shoulder.
Maybe smack her a**. Cause damn it Josie, stop mocking him!

Also, he can fix anything mechanical.
He could also give her a ride someplace on his bike, Bertha.
JUST DON'T SCRATCH HER WITH YOUR HEELS IF YOU WEAR ANY!
HE WILL MURDER YOU!
HE IS BIKESEXUAL!
His bike is his wife. I am sure of this. xD
Also, never touch his hair or bite him.
Those are weak spots and he will not answer for what may happen Bl

User Image
iArrgRainbows

I originally had thought that due to the fact he doubled up on his course load and got a job, he didn't really have much time for socializing beyond a rushed hello.

xKarlita Murderx

Exactly. Now that's not to say Zek will always embody the more peaceful solution, but comparatively, yes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff