Welcome to Gaia! ::

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Just an idea that popped into my head right now.

Say every Saturday (or every other, etc.) for 24 hours you hold this special event.
During the hours of this event, the frequency of [KINDRED] Ally Plus (50%) dropped from battles is increased!
(This item is used to help Level Up your Kin.)

Might be great for both experienced players and new players alike!
It also might really help those who weren't willing to try it yet, to finally give it a chance.

Thoughts?
I would be interested in hearing what you have to say about this idea.
And also please give this thread a <3 if you support this proposal!

OG GO

O, is the game going to stay? I thought it'd be over after this weekend.

Yeah, have a +1. Anything to help with leveling up is welcome, this grinding is boring as ********.

Hygenic Enabler

35,450 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Or just a double exp weekend: defeat a monster and get double the points for 48 hours.

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Sepulcra

Maybe.

I just thought increasing the drop rate might sound more appealing to current, and perhaps more importantly, potential players. ^^

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Strolling Orca

Yeah, have a +1. Anything to help with leveling up is welcome, this grinding is boring as ********]

We are led to believe it will be a permanent feature.

Just certain parts of it will only be available during the summer event.
For example, the chance to obtain [KINDRED] Stagony.

Hygenic Enabler

35,450 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
ChaosTrooper
Sepulcra

Maybe.

I just thought increasing the drop rate might sound more appealing to current, and perhaps more importantly, potential players. ^^

I think those potions might lead to less playing the game and more to skipping levels?
If the drop rate of the ally potions was really high, there would be no point playing the game anymore?

I get the impression that lots of rich Gaians just buy a pile of potions, level their preferred kin to level 50 and then haul in the big tree rewards. It's more like cheating than actually playing.

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
YES to this.

It wouldn't even have to be a full 24 hours as far as I'm concerned.

Even just a random "double experience for the next 5 hours" would be nice. Like a flash sale. But making the endless grinding to level up all my Kindred less exhausting.

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Sepulcra

Well I wasn't asking the drop rate to become really high though, just increased temporarily.

And the fact that these potions exist in the first place, and can even buy/sell them, makes the first argument somewhat invalid. ^^;;
But I understand what you're trying to say.

Hygenic Enabler

35,450 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
ChaosTrooper
Sepulcra

Well I wasn't asking the drop rate to become really high though, just increased temporarily.

And the fact that these potions exist in the first place, and can even buy/sell them, makes the first argument somewhat invalid. ^^;;

True, they exist. I personally think they should have been soulbound and rewarded by reaching certain levels only. I actually expected them to make those potions a gaia cash purchase. Hm ohwell.
I do expect they'll be tweaking the rewards. The egg drop rate should definately go up. But I still don't think the ally potions are the way to go.

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Sepulcra
ChaosTrooper
Sepulcra

True, they exist. I personally think they should have been soulbound and rewarded by reaching certain levels only. I actually expected them to make those potions a gaia cash purchase. Hm ohwell.
I do expect they'll be tweaking the rewards. The egg drop rate should definately go up. But I still don't think the ally potions are the way to go.

Yeah I can see how that would have made sense with them being exclusively available in the CS.

But I'm just saying, hypothetically speaking, if the drop rate of an Ally Plus was 2% then they could make it 4% or 5% for the event.
Or if it was 5% then make it 7% or 8% just as an example. Not asking for much.

Perfect Saint

Strolling Orca

Yeah, have a +1. Anything to help with leveling up is welcome, this grinding is boring as ********
They are keeping it.

Bloodthirsty Unicorn

I do like this idea, though I do prefer Sepulcra's take on it. Would be nicer if the experience itself was just double (or more, to be honest, double doesn't really seem like much), because even if the drop rate was upped, there will still be people with really poor luck with the rates. At least with the double (or more) exp earned, it's a for sure thing on what you're getting.

Greedy Noob

User Image
        Hell yes I love this idea emotion_kirakira
        Double the experience! I want my kindred to level up faster.
        I am satisfied with double the experience for even just a few hours 3nodding (at least 24 hr preferred tho ^^)

CallMeCuriosity's Significant Otter

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
Yes please, I would love this.
I'm sure it would get a lot of people to play more (at least on the weekend) if they had this.
Leveling can be so tiresome, we definitely need something that increases the experience got, even if it's only temporary.

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

I understand how some might feel that just doubling the experience given per battle sounds more reasonable,
but for those with much higher level Kin it does not.

Even with double experience, it could still take all day to level something up from Level 40 to Level 41, for example.
Slightly increasing the chances of the [KINDRED] Ally Plus (50%) to drop after a battle would make a bigger difference.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff