Items

Great.

Another failed RIG.

xMill's Partner

TazzyC123
I opened 25 and got 5 different people. who was the "winner" ;o
The girl with the bushy hair. Uhhhh, Borealis Coro! xd

Sparkling Transmutator

I'm definitely starstruck. Gotta feel that cosmos!

User Image

Spirited Nymph

Geeez so many wants.
That fox item.
All the ivory and off black.
Can't wait to see some of these hairs recolored in a hair rig.
MERMAID ITEM.
IN DEMURE. emotion_drool

Spacey Moonwalker

Are you satisfied with the CI?
More or less. I kind of stumbled upon some of the items by accident, as I was searching for "offblack" in the marketplace and realized I hadn't seen some of these items before...lol.

Which items are your favorite and why?
For sure, I LOVE the Astrology based one. I mean, it isn't exactly astrological, but I love the fact that it exists. And the whole "Let me do your chart!" description makes me smile, because that is exactly me when I want to do someone's chart. (If you can't tell, I'm into astrology.)

Foal Play, Taste of Fish (aaaaaaaaaaaaa), S-Shieldd (mostly for the sweater), Pierce the Stars (some of the poses I like, the rest is ehh okay), Fluffy Stars...okay, that's cute as ********. Don't Give A (aaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!), Dancing Lights, Crossing Stars Lovers (some of the hair is super cute!), Ascending Toxotes (the arm warmers.), A Bleating Star (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa), Concordia Delphinus (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the sailor theme!!)...I think I've named most of the ones that interest me in some way.

Do you like the theme/story of this months CI?
Star and space themes are my absolute favorite. So yeah, I like the theme of it. I hope they do an astrology-themed one. Like, two+ items a sign and/or planet. Idk. They can do a lot with the theme that would be a great successor to Zodiacal.

Can you tell which artists worked on which items?
I'm honestly not too informed on who the artists are and what their styles are yet. uvu;

What color schemes/type of items would you have liked to see?
Less velvetine, more demure. Lol. And maybe more off-black/white. But I do like some of the velvetine items.

What items do you think will get recolored and put into the bundles as exclusives?
My guess would be...the Taste of Fish, Don't Give A, etc. The ones with the most popularity, I think. DEFINITELY the Sailor one. HOPEFULLY the astrology one.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

K i n g X u m o t - XVI
Wow.

Only
Female
Paw
Items

Great.

Another failed RIG.

Taste is unisex.

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
HM04

LMAO I know who's blocked me they've had me on block for a while and I don't even know why, I used to talk to them. :s

I love Daily Update thread makers they are awesome and come to think of it I never thank them. :c I complain pretty much daily myself and they never block me. Either they have a high threshold of bullshittery or the people who block me have a low threshold rofl

AND YES WHY IS GCD SO TOUCHY
forbid me for sharing an opinion that isn't the same as yours damn
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

It's so weird when people do that out of the blue, isn't it? ;3;

Pfffft, they definitely have an insanely high tolerance xD Mad respect to all the regular list makers, I don't thank them nearly enough either ;u; <3

You're asking the wrong person, I like... pretty much don't care about anything anyone says to me, so I don't know either 8U;;
Though, in all fairness, it has a lot to do with tone I guess? It's one thing to voice your opinion, but there's people on the other side too, and the artists are trying their best to make stuff people like >o< Even if a lot of it bores me lately Like, the items may not be our cup of tea, but the artist still worked hard on them, no doubt ;v;

User Image

Omnipresent Spirit

I really need Pierce the Stars for the leg mod heart
Also, the boots on Ascending Toxotes are my fav shoes in a long time. I hope we get a couple of recolors~
Don't Give A is super cute too. I need it for the ears and arm mod.

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
WHY DOES AUSTRALIS CORO NOT HAVE AN ITEM?
; A ;

Wintry Avenger

first time i've ever actually disliked every single item in a rig
Dancing Lights reminds me of Jinx from LoL.....gg.

Garish Crew

Winter Hue
I'm definitely starstruck. Gotta feel that cosmos!

User Image

User Image

im starstruck for this mfin pizza nom sayin

In a relationship with Cykuno

Stinky Skunk

Gosh dang it the items are neat! Now I just REALLY REALLY want a Don't Give A, that tail-wrapping arm mod is incredible. emotion_drool

Devoted Hobo

Wait..
Is dancing light A JINX ITEM?! emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out