Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Humorist

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• • █ p l a y e r ⇣
....................................................................................................................
        NICKNAME donut, thea
        TIMEZONE / AVAILABILITY eastern timezone, i'm p much active most of the time until school starts, where activity will still be out there but not as much
        SAMPLES xx
        CONTACT pm & skype
        DIRECTION i would really like to see some conflict between the sanctuary and coven owo oH maybe even some forbidden romance between a coven member and a sanctuary member, sounds like some nice drama would be generated from that

• • █ c h a r a c t e r ⇣
....................................................................................................................
        NAME eden varano
        AGE appears 23, is actually 1,500
        GENDER female, she/her
        SPECIES vampire
        ETHNICITY half romanian, half italian
        OCCUPATION model
        POSITIVES persistent, empathetic, mannerly, elegant
        NEGATIVES narcissistic, judgmental, envious, egotistical
        AFFILIATION coven
        ROOM coven's mansion (is that where the vampires live? or are they supposed to live in the apartments? sorry if i'm wrong, if i am let's just say elysium room 304 xD)
        APPEAL Eden is a pureblood vampiress and it is clear that this has gotten to her head. Although ladylike and gentle, sometimes even sensitive, this woman might as well be the next ice queen. With her unhealthy jealousy and sharp tongue, it is easy for Eden to be frowned upon yet admired due to her natural charm and consistent ambition.

• • █ a d m i n ⇣
        EXTRA PICTURES , , , ,
        NPCS unfortunately n/a
        ETC saw that a fob song was the theme about this rp and i got even more hyped up xD love them, been to a couple of their concerts uwu

Divorced Lunatic

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• • █ p l a y e r ⇣
        NICKNAME icy
        TIMEZONE / AVAILABILITY mdt (GMT-7) and i'm on always
        SAMPLES can be found here!
        CONTACT pm or lioden lmao
        DIRECTION idk its late

NAME asher / avi karpusi; abyssal
        AGE really ********' old, looks somewhere from 18-22
        GENDER genderless, he/his
        SPECIES eldritch horror
        ETHNICITY iranian
        OCCUPATION crimelord
        POSITIVES sociable, meticulous, confident, intelligent, businesslike
        NEGATIVES unstable, vengeful, childish, violent, cruel
        AFFILIATION neutral
        ROOM apt 110
        APPEAL I will attempt to not be wasting of your time, but it would be much easier if you were not wasting of my time, yes? So I will put it with as simply as I can: I will always make money from somewhere to live in these apartments. If you do not look me in the eye -- ahahahaha, yes, which one, indeed -- and tell me that you will not -- no, wait, I've gotten words confused again. What I am saying is, you do not mess with me, I do not mess with you. If the price is too low, anyway. Is that understood?

• • █ a d m i n ⇣
        EXTRA PICTURES
        NPCS i'll do that thing with things. eventually.
        ETC tentacles.

Clover is's Oppa

Tipsy Kitten

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• • █ p l a y e r ⇣
        NICKNAME hika
        TIMEZONE / AVAILABILITY hawaiian - aleutian time zone - 1O / i'm online everyday and i only apply to rp's when i know i can commit ~
        CONTACT the best way to contact me is via pm, quote, skype ( username in my siggy )
        DIRECTION i have very high hopes for this rp ~ i'd love to see it last long and i'd be very sad to see its end ( if ever! )

NAME ayrin wynth
        AGE 1,215 ( but considered one of the more younger ones of his kind )
        GENDER male, he/him pronouns
        SPECIES vampire
        ETHNICITY europeon, nordic
        OCCUPATION prince
        POSITIVES loyal, determined, selfless, charming, honorable, meticulous
        NEGATIVES callous, dogmatic, domineering, blunt, reserved, arrogant
        AFFILIATION coven
        ROOM coven's mansion ( doesn't say anything about rooms so ??? )
        APPEAL while ayrin may be a cold, domineering b*****d, his loyalty for his kin belies the air of arrogance and disdain he holds himself to. ayrin was born into royalty and one of the few in a line of elite pureblooded vampires that existed even until the tide of modern civilization. above all else, he considered his kind the most obsolete and took pride in the days where his people were feared and respected beyond recall. but times changed and it was with a biting tongue that he held himself back from slaughtering the other "lesser" creatures of the night for even assuming they were above vampires. for as long as he can remember ayrin has watched from the sidelines as the humans destroyed themselves and his race slowly withered down and were forced to lay in the shadows, a mere whisper of who they once were. he no longer had a home to call his own, not a true home, that is. before he came to elysian, ayrin's bloody rampage had lasted nearly a decade. many called him the ripper, for the bodies left in his wake were many and the blood on his hands continued to haunt his every memory. elysian offered him an escape from his former life, where he could live in peace with himself and his memories.

• • █ a d m i n ⇣
        EXTRA PICTURES
        NPCS errr well atm i can't think of anything but i feel like there should be a like, vampire king and queen perhaps? or maybe just a king or w/e haha
        ETC i hope this is okay!

The Almighty Loud's Honey Bun

Ice-Cold Conversationalist

• • █ p l a y e r ⇣
        NICKNAME iaja/ Jato
        TIMEZONE / AVAILABILITY UTC +1(basically I'm italian&have ******** up posting time ok
        CONTACT quote<----- otherwise PM&skype
        DIRECTION I'm a sucker for multiple factions vying for power. *cracks knuckles*. I say we throw a couple traitors in the mix, a couple forbidden romances, a death or so, and later on humans getting the ******** up and pissed off forcing an unlikely alliance between supernaturals trying to defend themselves(assuming they won't take advantage of the 'alliance' to strike first hon hon)

NAME Dechtere. No last name. Deca for short.
        AGE roughly 36, but appears in her early twenties
        GENDER female body, doesn't really understand the concept of gender but goes by her biological one
        SPECIES night stalker aka boogeyman aka night terror
        ETHNICITY she looks like an albino european
        OCCUPATION mercenary / hitman
        POSITIVES clear headed, Conscientious, Shrewd, Dutiful, Stoic,
        NEGATIVESCalculating, Condemnatory, Impatient, Uninhibited, Apathetic, Unappreciative
        AFFILIATION sanctuary
        ROOM Rose
        APPEAL Listen, we're both sitting here talking like we don't know what's going on. You can sit here and listen to me all day, but in the end all you're thinking about is my rent money, and from the way I've seen things run as long as that gets through, everything else does as well. You really want to sit here and listen to me talk about my upstanding qualities? No, you don't. You want to get to bed. Listen... we're all in the same boat here. We just want a safe place to stay and--- seriously? Alright, fine. Tell you what. You let me in, you can knock on my door any time of night(I'd much prefer the night) to take care of any rowdy people that need to be set straight. I'll take care of them for you, on top of the money. Oh, no don't worry. Nothing big. I won't damage anyone. Let's just say they'll be so ready to hand over their rent that they'll be dreaming about it in their sleep.

• • █ a d m i n ⇣
        EXTRA PICTURES extra pictures of your character in links with these numerals:
        NPCS do we have hunters? like human hunters? Or maybe a police sector dedicated to supernaturals? Cause we could def use a head of that. Also maybe a supernatural club? Could have a club owner that's *super secret* and *super involved in everything* and then it turns out they're human or something
        ETCnothing rn, tbh.

Bashful Gawker

• • █ p l a y e r ⇣
        NICKNAME Celes
        TIMEZONE / AVAILABILITY Central Timezone. I'm on everyday. If I do have something come up I always inform people before hand, and that's usually just on holiday weekends (goes camping). Other than that I'm always even at odd hours of the night. I'll be very active.
        SAMPLES Thread
        CONTACT Pm/quoting or Skype
        DIRECTION I like to torture my dear Uly with putting her in sticky situations. She seems to always find herself in the middle of some kind of trouble, almost naturally. It tends to be very amusing because all she wants to do is be normal, but life has another plan for her. So if she can get caught up in whatever trouble there is all will be well. Than perhaps is forced to befriend a supernatural. Who knows.

NAME Ulysses/ Uly
        AGE Twenty-two
        GENDER Female
        SPECIES Human
        ETHNICITY Caucasian
        OCCUPATION Bartender/Student
        POSITIVES Organize, Practical, Spontaneous, Responsible, Quick-witted
        NEGATIVES Insensitive, Reserved, Stubborn, Flakey, Rash
        AFFILIATION Neutral
        ROOM APT 4129
        APPEAL "What was the question? Why do I want to live here? Is that really any of your business? I'm just trying to make a living, while I go to some crap college, and pay rent. That's all you need to know. I prefer to keep my business to myself, and you can keep your's to yourself. So how about we do that?" Uly is a very blunt girl who prefers to be alone. Thus she tends not to have many friends. Which she doesn't mind she actually prefers it that way. She finds it hard to trust people especially in this city. She tries to live a quiet life, but with her luck its usually far from it. With a little bit of persistence anyone can be her friend. Just don't expect her to spew out all her deepest secrets.

• • █ a d m i n ⇣

Anxious Conversationalist

• • █ p l a y e r ⇣
        NICKNAME Pastels
        TIMEZONE / AVAILABILITY PCT, I'm on a few times a day, but I do check in often.
        SAMPLES Voila
        CONTACT pm if urgent and quoting
        DIRECTION I do want to see some violence and some romance. A little gore would be appealing, but a good story does just the same. I'm hoping for plenty of conflict and character unraveling. To put it simply, if my character comes out of this exactly as he came in I'll be looking for a bit of change.

NAME Levido Enrado, Levi
        AGE 68 / appears to be in his mid-twenties
        GENDER Male
        SPECIES Half grecian siren / Half sorcerer
        ETHNICITY Greek / Egyptian
        OCCUPATION Jewelry / Antique / 'Merchandise' Dealer
        POSITIVES Patient, Confident, Negotiable
        NEGATIVES Cold, Sadistic, Deceitful
        AFFILIATION Sanctuary
        ROOM APT Frederick
        APPEAL Why? Because of course my dear it would be in your best interest to not get in my way. I may be patient, but I always get what I want. Money isn't the issue, but I have a hint of an appetite and have known better than to stay in one place for too long. I've had an assortment of 'pets' over the years and it is safe to say when I come down here I'll find something new to play with. This is a rather large city of plentiful, however, and I'm not quite fond of the competition in the food supply. I'm not saying people have to die, but at the very least so long as I'm around I don't plan on sharing what is mine.

• • █ a d m i n ⇣
        EXTRA PICTURES [I.] [II] [III] [IV] [V] [VI] [VII]
        NPCS Siri, which is more like his personal servant so I wouldn't know if it counts. pic deleted face-claim taken
        ETC In case its a worry I'd just like to explain his race down here. His mother was a greek siren and not the kind that live underwater, but the kind that live in caves and resemble harpies rather than fish. Attacking ships while they were out at sea their lovely voices and faces were carnivorous and deadly. His father was an Egyptian sorcerer that had the unfortunate luck of running into his mother when she strolled in a nearby town. After said relations she ate him in peace, but the parents proved to pass on rather sinister abilities to the child.

Adorable Husband

5,375 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500

• • █ p l a y e r ⇣
        NICKNAME Momo
        TIMEZONE / AVAILABILITY Central Timezone US -- I am usually on daily
        CONTACT quote, pm, or skype
        DIRECTION I think that with the species we have now there is a lot of headbutting. Which is a great thing, but I also think it would be cool if there was someone behind the scenes trying to pull strings. By doing things that could be seen done by someone else. Like a murdered human with their blood drained and what not. I personally love conflict, romance, and treachery.

NAME Miyuki Tachihana // Miyu
        AGE twenty-three // a few hundred years old
        GENDER female
        SPECIES ghoul
        ETHNICITY japanese/american
        OCCUPATION club owner
        POSITIVES loyal, charming, patient
        NEGATIVES gluttonous, manipulative, sadistic
        AFFILIATION Sanctuary
        ROOM Apt 110 - Elysium
        APPEAL Chicago is the place to be. Especially with its high population and just as high crime rates. It really is the perfect place for a ghoul to be; particularly a ghoul with a rather voracious appetite. Miyuki usually wanders from place to place, but has found herself in love with the city. Not for it's beautiful scenery but for their diversity of humans, and monsters. Plus it's a good place to climb any social ladders. She has always been fond of parties and living in luxury. Chicago is the perfect place for a ghoul. Miyuki is a girl that just wants to have fun and let heads roll...literally..

• • █ a d m i n ⇣
        EXTRA PICTURES
        NPCS n/a.
        ETC not that I can think of..

Divorced Lunatic

• • █ p l a y e r ⇣
        NICKNAME icy
        TIMEZONE / AVAILABILITY mdt (GMT-7) and i'm on always
        CONTACT pm or lioden
        DIRECTION romeo and juliet style forbidden romance, baby. i need it.

NAME adam viega
        AGE 21 years
        GENDER male, he/his
        SPECIES vampire
        ETHNICITY does "nyc" count? he's part hispanic in any case
        OCCUPATION student / retail
        POSITIVES empathetic, trustworthy, kind-hearted
        NEGATIVES awkward, crass, bitter
        AFFILIATION sanctuary
        ROOM apt moon
        APPEAL So... yeah. I know I'm kind of -- this sorry-lookin' shitstain that just... kinda showed up. I'm so bad not even the damn Coven wanted me, haha. Inn't that somethin'? I -- I didn't ask to get turned into this -- ffh. Anyways... I, uh, I promise I won't make too much of a ruckus or nothin'. I - I can pay rent, I promise. I got a job. It's not much, but I can pay. Whatever you need. I'm -- I'm pretty skinny, I don't take up too much room, yeah? Hahhh... ahem. Anyway. Yeah. I also go to night school, but I won't -- I won't give anyone directions, I promise. I just need some place to live, yeah?

• • █ a d m i n ⇣

• • █ p l a y e r ⇣
        NICKNAME missy is fine
        TIMEZONE / AVAILABILITY eastern time zone // mostly everyday more active during week
        CONTACT pm and quoting probs
        DIRECTION I would love to stir up some drama and as usual make bad things happen to Jackal and build relationships with other characters only to have them torn down, stepped on, and then rebuilt with tears and blood. Treachry and race wars sound good.

NAME Jackal Smith - all other names unknown
        AGE 26 years old
        GENDER male
        SPECIES modified human // given monsterous organs - technicality nightmare
        ETHNICITY asian decent, exact location unknown
        OCCUPATION hitman // occasional bed warmer // blood-doner
        POSITIVES independent , good-natured , resourceful , pragmatic
        NEGATIVES crass , stoic , liar, selfish, ruthless
        AFFILIATION neutral so far
        ROOM 5100 chicago
        APPEAL " The fact that I have to live in chicago is a load of crap. Most of my business is over in near Elysium anyways so instead of me being safe, aren't I just luring my clientel into more dangerous places for themselves? Whatever... at least I got some money coming in anyways. It's not easy making a living without a social security number, but when you wake up without a past and with other peoples organs inside of you... well you don't ask too many ******** questions besides, how am I even still alive? The fact that I smell delicious to monsters should come as a worry... but sounds more like another way to make money in truth. Why am I even telling you this? Oh yeah, you'll be dead in a second. Turns out I am really good at killing things... maybe something in my past? Uh, Really good at killing monsters to be honest, humans just don't have the any challenge to them. Well, see you later wolfman... off you go to that big doghouse in the sky."

• • █ a d m i n ⇣
        EXTRA PICTURES
        NPCS none yet
        ETC I wanna dip his fingers in everyones business and then have him be like a sleeper monster hunter agent or something like that.
        His powers are : upped speed and strength - not full monster though
        Is Tasty
        Able to smell lies
        Able to see in the dark
        Quick Healing through the consumption of poisons - needs this everyday or his organs reject him
        Guns
        Good at cuddling all genders/races

KittehKitteh's Husband

Fashionable Trash

10,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Conversationalist 100

• • █ p l a y e r ⇣
        NICKNAME Kashi
        TIMEZONE / AVAILABILITY Eastern , but I’m on every day without fail and on skype for the whole day
        CONTACT Any is fine, but I’m most likely able to be found on Skype!DIRECTION I want to see this RP go extremely far! I’d love a forbidden romance or something along those lines! I want my feels to be destroyed over and over again!

NAME Iris (No last name)AGE unknown//22GENDER Female
        SPECIES Siren
        ETHNICITY n/a
        OCCUPATION Singer/Entertainer at Miyu’s club POSITIVES Diligent, Versatile, Dependable, Optimistic, Quirky
        NEGATIVESObsessive, Gullible, , Impatient, , TouchyAFFILIATION SanctuaryROOM apt 304
        APPEAL Across the table sat what appeared to be a reporter- a notebook out and sunglasses perched lower on the bridge of the nose certainly made them look the part. My heart pounded hard in my chest as their question echoed in my ears – why are you here? With a nervous laugh I pushed my hair back behind my ear. “Well, it’s a long story…” Don’t worry, I’ve got time. I adjusted in my seat again as I crossed my arms over my chest. "If you insist I suppose I could tell you. You know lake Michigan, Yeah?“ The reporter man nodded. "There are sirens that live there and I was one of them- long ago it was my job to kill men just like yourself. Thanks to some fishermen and their wretched boats my fin was pretty badly destroyed. I was able to get to shore, but when I looked back my family was gone." I was done- I couldn't talk about it anymore. I could feel the tears welling up, threatening to pour. That's when he prompted but how did you make it to here? Oh... Miss Iris are you alright? I nodded my head and took a deep breath. "This stupid article of yours better be good. I was taken in by Miss Miyu, the owner of this club. She helped me to get onto my feet... literally. I now work for her and will for the rest of our years. I have to repay her somehow. She's the only one that hasn't abandoned me yet... I'm her 'little canary', I promise I won't fly away. Then again I'm part fish so I guess that wouldn't make sense anyway!" I laughed off the emotions that were overflowing and hopped off my chair. "Sorry, Sir, but I really have to get back to work!" I saluted and gave him a little wink before running off to gather myself- I couldn't go on stage with red eyes after all.

• • █ a d m i n ⇣

NPCS Nothing as of right now!
        ETCI already spoke with Momichi (Miyu’s RPer) and confirmed that it was alright to have Iris work at the club and made sure the other plots were ok that were mentioned in the blurb.

Her dream is that one day her true love or at least her family (or another siren) will find her singing at the club.

The Almighty Loud's Honey Bun

Ice-Cold Conversationalist

• • █ p l a y e r ⇣
        NICKNAME iaja
        TIMEZONE / AVAILABILITY i've already said all this in my last app >: ]
        SAMPLES i don't think i need to link them again
        CONTACT quote/pm/skype
        DIRECTIONi've been doing so much plotting, and the only way I can see this going for my characters is down in the pits of sinning and hell

NAME Axel Pearce
        AGE 23
        GENDER male
        SPECIES human-born werewolf
        ETHNICITY white
        OCCUPATION ex professional boxer-- now bouncer @ miyu's club+ illegal fighting rings
        POSITIVES loyal, flirty, humorous, lighthearted, generous, thoughtful
        NEGATIVES hotheaded, impulsive, narrow-minded, 'flirty', indecisive
        AFFILIATION neutral
        ROOM APT 3324- Chicago
        APPEALDid my sister need to be here? I mean, the lease is under my name, so it's just me, right? I didn't have to....yeah ok good cause she's in class and I wasn't about to drag her out for this. So...uh... yeah okay so do I just give you money? I'd rather pay in cash, I'm not a big fan of credit cards, so.....or banks....I promise you it's nothing sketchy, I--what no, I'm a BOXER I mean yes I get into fights but it's totally legal, dude, honest. That's why I deal in cash. It's. A boxer thing uh..so yeah I'd like to move in as soon as possible...just me and my sister...we've got nowhere else to go really, and I'm not going to leave her out there alone, so if you don't take my money right now ....ha..hhaaaa.. yeah sorry, didn't mean to lose my cool. I just really need this, you know? Not for me, for my sister. She needs a good place. A safe place. This is the best I can do for her. For us.

• • █ a d m i n ⇣
        NPCS-
        ETC i wonder who's gonna die first in the rp

Atikori's Fangirl

Unleashed Geek

• • █ p l a y e r ⇣
        NICKNAME Uta
        TIMEZONE / AVAILABILITY EST and I am usually on every day.
        CONTACT Pm or Skype is fine with me.
        DIRECTION Oh my gosh, I wanna see it go everywhere! It's totally a benefit that I already know a lot of the people in here and I can't wait to make beautiful plot babies with them! I can so see my girlie causing all kinds of drama with everyone she can. I have an idea of someone actually taking her demon friend from her for a time being and watching her panic. I would also love to have someone try explaining to her that she's just being used, but she refuses to believe them.

NAME Sayuri Tsukino
        AGE Nineteen
        GENDER Female and male?
        SPECIES A human and demon.
        ETHNICITY Japanese // American
        OCCUPATION As far as the world is concerned she's a student.
        POSITIVES Approachable| Incorrigible | Protective
        NEGATIVES Apathetic | Deceitful | Cynical
        AFFILIATION Neutral.
        ROOM Elysium apt. 304.
        APPEAL Sayuri was originally born in Chicago and that was where she was supposed to spend her life being the regular human she was. Of course, life tends to throw more than a few curve calls and little Sayuri was shipped off to Elysium. At a young age she contracted a lower demon in order to save her own life, but for some reason upon making this contract the "lower" demon turned into a very powerful demon. He says that it's because of her and the contract, but come on who believes a demon?! Well, Sayuri does because she clings to the small creature like it's nobodies business and she happily feeds it whatever it wants be it her life energy, human flesh, or her spiritual energy. Jesus, she's so creepy and weird...like what kind of girl kills her own parents just to feed her hungry demon? Well, she did, but that was a long time ago and most people call it "self defense" since her a*****e parents had a tendency to beat her. Of course, after the loss of her parents it became hard to live on her own and like any person desperate for a few bucks she turned to a life of crime. Now, she acts as a middle man cleaning up dead bodies (the demon eating them) and acting as the messenger for people hiring mercenaries or hit men or whatever. It pays for her school and puts food on her table, but it doesn't exactly make her the most liked person around. Not that "being liked" matters to her because she knew the moment she was shipped to Elysium she wouldn't be liked. The humans couldn't stand how she wasn't exactly "human" anymore and the beings that went bump in the night hated her because she wasn't exactly "one of them".

• • █ a d m i n ⇣
        EXTRA PICTURES
        NPCS Demon - The transformed state of the demon she made a contract with. He doesn't normally transform, but on rare occasions when it's needed he'll make an appearance. I don't know if he should be considered an NPC though. I can also put in an app and make a profile for him too, but like he's meant to be a side character...kind of? I mean...maybe it could create more drama if I made him an actual character, but just...ugh...I wouldn't know how to go about that OTL
        ETC I HAVE SO MUCH PLANNED WITH THIS GIRL AND I'M SO VERY EXCITED! OMG!

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100

• • █ p l a y e r ⇣
        NICKNAME danger; panda
        TIMEZONE / AVAILABILITY eastern time zone; available during the day, but when the school year starts it’ll probably change
        CONTACT pm is preferred; quoting
        DIRECTION would love to see all the groups come together to fight a common enemy or the three groups have to face off against each other for whatever reason

NAME Hadad. Goes by Thunder.
        AGE appears 21 years old, but is really 3900
        GENDER male
        SPECIES gallu demon
        ETHNICITY Sumerian
        OCCUPATION bodyguard
        POSITIVES loyal. discreet. adaptable
        NEGATIVES aggressive. implacable. duplicitous
        AFFILIATION sanctuary — though, if possible, maybe a bodyguard/security for the coven?
        ROOM erm.. probably depends on where he's placed.... ^^;
        APPEAL “I would say I deserve to be in Elysian because I’m gentle, meek, and mild, but that implies a soft side with I’m grossly lacking. The best thing I can say is that I live to disappoint your expectations. In mythology it states that my kind can be appeased by the sacrifice of a lamb on an altar. What bullshit. I’m still going to drag your a** down to the underworld. I live to kill and I don’t care if you like me or hate me, but you will get out of my way or I’ll take you down. No questions asked. Don’t have time for that anyway. So you’re wondering why someone like me would want to be a bodyguard? Simple. I get paid to look intimidating and beat people up. Plus the perks aren’t too bad either.”

• • █ a d m i n ⇣
        NPCS erm… not too sure at the moment.
        ETC nope

Powerhungry Swordsman

• • █ p l a y e r ⇣
        NICKNAME fabler
        TIMEZONE / AVAILABILITY est / i'm almost always available but weekends can be touch and go.
        SAMPLES things
        CONTACT pm
        DIRECTION i want to do stuff.

NAME mephistopheles / mephisto / memphis (alias)
        AGE ??? / she dun know / appears twenty-three
        GENDER genderless , she / her
        SPECIES greater hell demon
        ETHNICITY she sounds hecka british. is not british cuz she's from hell.
        OCCUPATION just your friendly neighborhood wish granter and the otherwise unemployed.
        POSITIVES accommodating, sympathetic, persistent
        NEGATIVES incredulous, caustic, cowardly
        AFFILIATION neutral
        ROOM 542
        APPEAL They always find their way to my door - Confused and dispossessed, with little more than their names and a lonely desperation strong enough for them to seek out a stranger for aid. Someone must have told them to go to Mephisto. Go to Murphy. Go to Memphis. She’ll help you. So they go and they find me warm with an open, bright smile looking so damn wholesome. They want to find literal Sanctuary? I’ll smuggle them in with a word. Need a place to stay? A job? I say, "Don’t worry about it. You're safe in my hands." Or maybe they wanted something else? Something a little more unattainable? Then they were sent to the right girl. Whatever they want or need, I can supply. I just hope they know that nothing in this life is free.

• • █ a d m i n ⇣
        EXTRA PICTURES I II
        NPCS -
        ETC mephisto, through the dark power invested in her, can grant wishes. ( given she can't grant her own and the result of said wishes aren't always what the client expects. ) i thought this might make an interesting plot tool for those characters desperate enough to seek out her services. or maybe not you know it's whatever. i'm flexible. she's also known as someone who helps newcomers get settled in elysian, chicago, sanctuary or wherever. and she apparently does this for free, like charity work or something. her motives behind doing so aren't exactly known.

Anxious Conversationalist

• • █ p l a y e r ⇣
        NICKNAME pastels
        TIMEZONE / AVAILABILITY PST
        SAMPLES The Samples
        CONTACT pm for really urgent stuff, I'll respond as I can for quotes
        DIRECTION I want to cause as much havoc as possible and cause a reckoning with this character. There seems to be too many goody two shoes for anyones good.

NAME Helena, that's the name she takes now. However, she does respond to Blanc, Moira, Rue, and some others. However, no one here would even know why.
        AGE 28/ Just around a thousand, yet not one wrinkle
        GENDER Female
        SPECIES Witch turned Vampire
        ETHNICITY African, before the current boundaries were made
        OCCUPATION Their highness's agent
        POSITIVES humorous, dedicated, successful
        NEGATIVES vengeful, cold, wicked
        AFFILIATION Coven
        ROOM Master Bedroom
        APPEAL Helena wasn't pleased when she was ushered over to the states to pick up the mess their vampires there had made. No, the majesty themselves was preparing to join them here, but the vampires already there couldn't quite 'tidy up' before the arrival. Unfortunately, on such short notice they had to send her of all people. She had a good record for getting things done and setting things straight. She had been turned to serve in exchange for youth and immortality. Having both she was bound by blood to do as she was told. Everything must be...in place. The werewolves shall be skinned if need be and the lesser can grovel and die for all she cares. Regardless, the majesty's will shall be done and hardly a bloodline that ever existed has stood up to the vampires successfully.

• • █ a d m i n ⇣
        EXTRA PICTURES [I.] [II] [III] [IV] [V] [VI]
        NPCS none at the moment
        ETC is it alright if she's a witch/vampire? I wanted her to be quite difficult to deal with, but of course she'll have her weaknesses.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff