Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Citizen

My vitamin requires me to take 2. Is it better to take one in the morning and one when I go to bed or would it be better if I just take them both in the morning?
Unless it's an organic vitamin or occurs naturally in food, vitamin supplements aren't that good for your body.
It honestly doesn't really matter in my opinion. Usually the bottle will say take twice daily with food. As long as you're eating a good portion of food, you can take two in the morning so you won't have to worry about taking some later.

smile
consuming the vitamins naturally is always good rather than to opt for supplements

Dapper Ladykiller

Really, your body isn't that picky about when it gets its nutrients. The only reason I'd advise not taking both at the same time is if it upsets your stomach.

Naughty Lover

A simple blood test could tell you what vitamins you're lacking, so then you're not getting too much which isn't always a good thing, it can be hard for your body to absorb.

Myself, I'm on 1000-2000 UI Vit D (I Opt'd for drops) and 1000 UI Calcium (I Opt'd for Tums). I take them all in the morning to start off my day. 4laugh

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
Whatever helps you remember to do it. Doesn't matter. Just make sure to take it with food
I don't think it really matters.

Explorer

sparkness
A simple blood test could tell you what vitamins you're lacking, so then you're not getting too much which isn't always a good thing, it can be hard for your body to absorb.

Myself, I'm on 1000-2000 UI Vit D (I Opt'd for drops) and 1000 UI Calcium (I Opt'd for Tums). I take them all in the morning to start off my day. 4laugh

Blood test are far from accurate when testing for deficiency. Your levels can come back fine, but your body is just leaching it from somewhere. Or it takes awhile for an actual deficiency to show up in blood work.

The first and most common Vitamin B12 blood test that is done is actually not for Vitamin B12 at all. When laboratories do a regular Complete Blood Count or ‘CBC’, they further categorize this test by measuring the SIZE of the red blood cell and the NUMBER of them on the portion of the test called an MCV Blood Test. If the cells come back larger than normal with fewer of them, you will be said to have Macrocytic Anemia- which is often CAUSED BY vitamin B12 deficiency. But macrocytic anemia often won’t occur for up to 2 years after the onset of Vitamin B12 deficiency.
Doesn't matter. You're just gunna pee it out anyways...
It wouldn't really make a difference.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces