Welcome to Gaia! ::

TenBillion-Percent Dead

62,525 Points
  • Downward Spiral 500
  • Battle of Wits 500
  • Disastrous Daily Life 500
I have an extra phantom stagony that I'd like to get rid of. I have too many other kin to raise now..

Anyway, I'd love it if someone would be willing to trade their jasper cabochomp for it. Or maybe a grunny or something. I can add for the grunny, but only if you'll take other kin instead of gold. sweatdrop

While I'm at it, does anyone want to swap their ally plus 100% (or two 50%) for my skill plus 100%?

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
wish death tree gave me phantom stag

TenBillion-Percent Dead

62,525 Points
  • Downward Spiral 500
  • Battle of Wits 500
lightning head

Lol, I've mostly been getting other recolored kin up until today. Today was super lucky for me; I managed to score 2 phantoms and 1 fossil oppososaurus. I was super happy about the fossil. whee

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ember Caster
lightning head

Lol, I've mostly been getting other recolored kin up until today. Today was super lucky for me; I managed to score 2 phantoms and 1 fossil oppososaurus. I was super happy about the fossil. whee

what do you use to kill death tree? lol

my lvl 31 myotistrike or w/e it's called barely stands a chance against a lvl 12 ish death tree, still have to use potions every turn too

TenBillion-Percent Dead

62,525 Points
  • Downward Spiral 500
  • Battle of Wits 500
lightning head
Ember Caster
lightning head

what do you use to kill death tree? lol

my lvl 31 myotistrike or w/e it's called barely stands a chance against a lvl 12 ish death tree, still have to use potions every turn too

I only had a Stoke leveled up to 35 when this tree first appeared, so I've been using that. Its twice slice move has a chance of doing the dizzy status effect, so I jsut spam that. lol
I can usually handle level 12 and under trees using only 1 or 2 mega heals, or just a few small heals. Sometimes I don't need any with 10 and 11 if the dizzy does its work. I can handle at least up to 16, that I've tried, but I have to use a lot more potions.

TenBillion-Percent Dead

62,525 Points
  • Downward Spiral 500
  • Battle of Wits 500
Feather Rain
Jasper's the only one I don't want to some degree, but I got one from a Sycamorte earlier, so I'd be fine with doing this. 3nodding

Oh cool. I'll send the trade.
I'm just trying to get them all at this point. The tree gave me so much that it's like...why not?

TenBillion-Percent Dead

62,525 Points
  • Downward Spiral 500
  • Battle of Wits 500
Feather Rain

Thanks for the trade~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash