Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Fatcat

Cupcakechan
Jen-Til
Haha, How've you been?

I'm married to Toast Ninja now! Like... actually married. Not just gaia married. haha. On the 22nd of this month, it will be our 1st anniversary ♥

how have you been???

Omg, seriously?? Congrats!! Well, I can't remember when we talked last but I started fresh in Florida, leaving New York behind. Now, I've been promoted to a salaried position in another market so I'm looking for an apartment in the area, lol. Tomorrow is my first official day!

Supreme Unicorn

Cupcakechan

I'm married to Toast Ninja now! Like... actually married. Not just gaia married. haha. On the 22nd of this month, it will be our 1st anniversary ♥

how have you been???

Wow, wow! Congrats, Cuppycake!

Enduring Gawker

8,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Marathon 300
Cupcakechan
ArtemisCho
Cupcakechan
ArtemisCho
Bump~

I'm broke apparently so sorry I can't participate.

=(

yea, gaia is so supes inflated now sweatdrop i have a hard time wrapping my head around the high numbers thrown around willy nilly. oh and i got like 10k or something just for posting @_@

Wow...I think your post got tipped? Tipping inflated to 10k!!

@-@ I remember when it was only 10g

yeah. didn't they also give out cookies before that? I have 1495 cookies still. they used to be for voting on site-changing ideas. that was a good idea that they got rid of...

I've been away for a year or so...so I'm a bit unsure of what is going on. @.@
120 b 4laugh

Business Businesswoman

Jen-Til
Cupcakechan
Jen-Til
Haha, How've you been?

how have you been???

Omg, seriously?? Congrats!! Well, I can't remember when we talked last but I started fresh in Florida, leaving New York behind. Now, I've been promoted to a salaried position in another market so I'm looking for an apartment in the area, lol. Tomorrow is my first official day!

SALARY!!! OH CONGRATS!!! Wow how exciting!! Do you like Florida better than NY?

Business Businesswoman

Innocence The Sin
Cupcakechan

how have you been???

Wow, wow! Congrats, Cuppycake!

INNO♥ /HUG

i am so happy to see familiar usernames still float around on here TT U TT AHH THE FEELINGS

Business Businesswoman

AnisseCandy
120 b 4laugh

woot woot thank you!

Business Businesswoman

Business Businesswoman

oh my god, your art is so beautiful and reminds me of copic markers crying

Desirable Fatcat

Omg, yes, I do. It's beautiful and my brother is here and no state tax and fffff~ <3

150b

Business Businesswoman

Jen-Til
Omg, yes, I do. It's beautiful and my brother is here and no state tax and fffff~ <3

150b

biggrin you are close with your brother, I presume? Do you get a lot of thunderstorms?

I am so excited: at the end of the month, I will be heading down to NC to visit my brother♥ I haven't seen him in a year or two, so I have been really missing him UuU~

Business Businesswoman

k o r e d o k o
oh my god, your art is so beautiful and reminds me of copic markers crying

@o@ you really think so??? Wow, thank you!
Copic markers are so neat. I was going to start a collection of them, but in the end, I just stuck with using watercolors for the projects I had in mind. Had a similar enough effect, I guess. But if there is a good sale or a good coupon, I may remember to pick up some anyways.

Desirable Fatcat

Yeah, my brother, his wife, my sister and I are all quite close~

My sister will move down when I'm settled to live with me again and my brother I gave a kidney to, lol.
Oohh, have a nice trip! Where in NC?
Cupcakechan

180b <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out