User Image

You remember that time your teachers in school told you that reading was fun, Gaians? And remember how you didn't listen because you thought, "Man, it's just words on a page! Where's the action? The explosions? The snacks?!" ... Or, maybe that was just me. Either way: I'm here to announce that I've been totally wrong about books all this time! Not only are they words on a page, but they're awesome for hiding tiny doodads in. Like watch, if I just carve out the center of this priceless ancient tome, it'll be just the right size to stash a package of toaster pastries. Awesome, right?! Here, I found this huge stack of dusty ol' books in the basement. Pick one and open it up!

User Image

User Image Whoops, it looks like someone already opened the Storybook Tales and removed a few choice pages. I can still sort of make out the stories. Uhm... something about... eternal chaos... evil spell... cursed tome... don't read this out loud or else....eh, whatever. Finders Keepers, am I right? Crack open one of these babies to score some sweet cash shop collectibles like the Dollmaker Bundle, Wintry Princeless Princess, Angelic Horns of the Demon, Ragged Chill, or the hefty Cursed Bundle! There are even a massive stash of Golden Fragment Alchemy components floating around inside which can be used to create legendary Project Tickets to design your own custom items! Finally, I hear tell that there are Perfect Parcels tucked between the pages of some of these books. Those can be exchanged for any equippable item on Gaia that isn't Limited Quantity! Oh, the joys of reading... now take a book and start tearing!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!