User Image
User Image

Howdy, Gaians!

It might be a bit early still, but have you figured out what you're having for lunch? It's a hard choice that you just can't take too lightly. In my opinion, what you eat for lunch affects your whole day after that. If you're like me, you sleep in pretty late and stay up all night, which means that an early lunch will change the course of the vast majority of your day. If that happens every day, lunch practically controls your life! So it's a perilous decision. While we mull it over together, let's take a look at the new shinies and shimmeries that have appeared in La Victoire!

User Image

Get Twisted Crane Warrior!

User Image

Get your Bundle!

Alrighty Gaians. I know it was a tough one, but I've finally managed to procure the perfect lunch plan: If I just eat everything in the kitchen at once, I won't have any regrets about the road not taken! So I'm going to go prepare a big bowl of macaroni and cheese in a garlic bread bowl, garnished with chicken nuggets, taco shell pieces, a can of tuna, a few packetfuls of sugar, a dozen scrambled eggs, half a stick of butter, and some rainbow sprinkles. I'll top it off with a side of waffles covered in hot sauce and chocolate syrup. Yum! If I survive this bountiful banquet, stop by La Victoire for the grand tour, and to get your hands on these fabulous new releases! See you soon!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!