Welcome to Gaia! ::

Atikori's Fangirl

Unleashed Geek

Oh gosh, I've finally gotten back to everyone!

DelarStar

OH! I like the idea of them being paired together on projects a lot! The other two ideas
were great too, but they wouldn't match with Konoka OTL If Konoka saw her beating someone
up she'd just tell them to "Quiet the hell down" because she's reading and then continue on her
way xD As for the neighbors, well....Konoka is a super rich girl and doesn't have neighbors >.>

CatCAR

Hi there! SO YOU'RE THE FAMOUS CATCAR?! I've seen your followers a lot in other
Rp's, but I've never actually rped with you before! It's a pleasure to finally meet you...ALSO I
HAVE PLOTS! My girl, she's an "idiot" grade wise (well more like she doesn't care), but I was
thinking her parents pay him to tutor her or something? He'd be subjected to her going
delusional on him and thinking he was one of her precious anime characters, he'd deal with her
shitty and bratty attitude a lot, and well...he'd probably hate her, but it would be fun! She has no
respect for personal space Q.Q Just a few ideas~

PRXM

She won't ask him to cater to her every whim >.> She'll just want piggy back rides from
him xD I don't imagine a lot of people liking her type of character since she's so much of a brat.
It's totally understandable if he hates her~

Yeah, that's what I thought on the whole flirting thing. Yeah, that's what I thought on the whole
flirting thing lolz. Just don't tell her that because she'll probably get super pissy at him OTL

Shiruke Ryu

I don't think they'll be super close since she's not someone that people can easily get
close to. She doesn't much care for people, but if he approached her about her speaking
English she'd just nod her head and tell him she learned it so she could understand American
comics OTL Lmao xD The moment he asked about her ships she'd go from 'I hate you' to 'lets
be best friends' in two seconds and then explain that she likes him with the frantic introvert
because crack.

Smashy Face

Oh mah gosh it's icarly and I remember that scene lmao xD Yeah, she'd probably do it
almost every time she saw him because she's a lazy bum OTL She probably wouldn't even
notice Chouko in the background giving her the death stares . If she did notice them she'd most
defiantly say something along the lines of "Chouko-kun are you jelly!? I'm sure he'll let you ride
him too I mean, you are his boyfriend after all!" and then wink over at her OTL Is she a
pervert...yes...is she proud of that fact...yes...>.> I don't see Konoka ever over stepping her
boundaries. The most she wants from her senpai is a piggy back ride and a friend lolz.

Inscribed Angle

OH THEY WOULD BE SO CUTE TOGETHER! I could see Konoka just lightly chopping
him over his head like "Baka! Those two could totally bring no drama to the table. A healthy
relationship needs drama!" People would be staring at them whenever they have arguments
about who would be best together lolz.

stardust made

Lmao xD One day maybe Kazu can have a sore back or something and so Ryouta
offers himself in tribute. I could so see Konoka just eyeing his back like..."You're too short. Who
would want your gross back?" and then get on it anyways because she hates walking xD I
should totz have her fall asleep up there too and snuggle into him while sleep talking about
some anime person OTL OMG YES PLEASE CALL HER A MONKEY! These two have to get
into those typical funny anime fights a lot that way he can call her monkey and she can call him
man slave >.>

Yeah, super future planning, but I couldn't resist lolz. All I could see was Tamaki growing
mushrooms whenever he was rejected by Haruhi xD She'll die of laughter when he does that in
such a depressing state. Omg....when she fids out he likes manga he's going to score so many
points with her. She'll probably tug him around like "Okay, so I'll let you see my collection, but
don't tell anyone you were in my house. If people knew you were in my house they would think
my standards in men have plummeted" and then she would start rambling about taking him to a
convention with her....and forcing him to cosplay OTL

Atikori's Fangirl

Unleashed Geek

MiiSS HACHiiKO

I like how I got this after my epic quote tree lolz XD
Lmfao xD Poor boy~
Oh gosh, if he ever asked her that she would straight up tell him "because you're tall like Mori"
and then go on to explain the wonders that is Hunny and Mori Q.Q and then she'd point toward
Ryouta and call him "Tamaki".

I've never seen the anime she is in, but omg...I love her fc so much...it's so flipping cute! The
anime is on my list though but damn that title

If he passed out on her she'd probably just slide off of him and start poking his cheek all "Am I a
murderer? Am I finally kicking into my Yandere side? If I can't have him, no one can..." followed
by some evil laughter OTL She would eventually just call for help from his girlfriend or Ryouta
lolz

Anxious Gawker

MiiSS HACHiiKO

Well, herro there, fancy ooc layout! oxo
            Not to mention another kaomoji user!
            We should do some major plotting in that case.
            How can you not soften up around Chouko? She's so short and cute! Her punches are to die for!
            I can see Chouko playfully smacking Kazuya's arm when he's being mean and severe, "Play nice, darling! (˃ᆺ˂)"
            I think Chouko would call her boyfriends 'darling' whenever she wants them to think she's mad. XD
            Easily hug, you say? Chouko will take advantage of that to high heaven. She'll be pouting and brushing up against him all the time in public like, "Why won't you hug me, Zuzu? (・´з`・)"
            When he gets embarassed, she'll be thinking 'moe!'
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm sure Kazuya will get little hints of Chouko's perverted side, but she isn't going to be running around being like, "EROGE~! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°" Not unless she's wasted.
            A good indication would be when Konoka tries to ride him and you just see Chouko in the background glaring with her arms folded muttering something like, "If anyone gets to ride him it should be me. Or the other way around. That's fine, too."
            User Image

I think before they started going out, Chouko's whole 'JUSTICE! LAW!' would have made her hate him.
            I see they're both in the baseball club, too?
            Whenever Chouko gets hit in the face with a basketball, she'll be like, "Kazu-tan! Kiss me better!"

Uta The Ghoul

I don't remember that scene, but I used to watch icarly all the time when I was younger. XD
            She'd do it ever time? Oh god. I can see Chouko tensing up, getting all stone faced, and rushing up in front of Kazuya just before Konoka gets to him and throwing her. "You want a ride? I'll give you a ride! (╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . )"
            User Image

Oh my gosh! If Konoka ever said that, Chouko would flush as red as a tomato! "Sh-shut up! I'll turn you into jelly in a minute! And I'm not the boyfriend! Though that does sound fun. (^་།^)"
            Don't worry. Chouko is a pervert, too. A huge one. She just doesn't like to show it off.
            She has a huge collection of erotic games, manga, and figurines among other things.
            User Image

Well, if Konoka ever wants an express ride, just ask Chouko to throw her. Free of charge.

Atikori's Fangirl

Unleashed Geek

Smashy Face

YES PLEASE THROW HER!
User Image

That will be her every time she gets thrown and then later she'd be popping Advil like she was some kind of terrible addict xD She'd def have to give props to Chouko and be all "You really are the man in the relationship! I suppose I can somewhat back this ship..."

"But senpai! In my head you're both men and your love is so pure! It's a lot more sexy when your both men" Omg...I love these two already xD They have to keep up this kind of relationship no matter what happens like even if Konoka, god forbid, found a boyfriend she'd still climb onto Kazuya's back for piggy back rides OTL

It's okay to be a pervert Chouko so many others are too *looks at Konoka* just not everyone is super open with it...which is probably a good thing >.>

Phantom

@ HACHIIKO
              MiiSS HACHiiKO

ahhh yay! that's my favorite nickname of her's. <33
              hello hello. ヾ(°▽°*)
              fcking love kazuya's fc btw. haikyuu is lifeee~~!

ahaha now that i think about it, she basically is a small animal??
              she likes to eat, doesn't exactly talk much, and just goes about
              her life poking around with humans other people lol.

idk why but i feel like mayu would be extremely impressed by him.
              maybe because of his title and his height or maybe just because
              he's the boyfriend of one of her best friends?

and on a completely different note, i really like the palette you used
              for the coding in your post. o vo <3

@ SMASHY
              Smashy Face

heyoooo~! we need to plot! i play mayu, THE OBLIVIOUS BEST FRIEND.
              here's a link to her profile if you haven't gotten the chance to look
              at it yet. c:

Anxious Gawker

Uta The Ghoul

ALL THE THROWING!
            +1 BASKETBALL SKILL
            User Image

Konoka is nuts if she's going to be laughing every time Chouko throws her. XD
            Oh lordy! Sounds like Chouko is going to be the reason behind Konoka becoming a drug addict! First she starts going out with a yakuza heir, then she ruins someone's life. Looks like being a cop is not her calling.
            Chou would stare at Konoka trying to keep calm, but her eyebrow would be twitching like crazy the whole time. "I am not a man. I have boobs. And I don't need your approval. (¬_¬)" I won't help her complex with how so many people told her she isn't desirable as a chick.
            User Image

The word that sets Chouko off more than anything is 'sexy' since that's that her previous boyfriends said she wasn't. "It's sexy enough even though I'm a woman! It's damn sexy! /runs off to get into a maid outfit/"
            The day Konoka gets a boyfriends is the day Chouko stands on a cliff during sunset with the waves crashing and reevaluating her life.

Just fill Chouko up with booze and she'll be perving on everyone. Groping chests, trying to pull down pants, locking two people in a room.
            The works.

pup720

Hai hai!
            We totally need to plot! All the plotting! Plotting for days!
            Except when I'm in the hell known as work.

Chou is going to protect the precious baby Mayu from everything in the world!
            Chouko is going to want to hug her all the time. She's going to find her so cute and cuddle her all the time.
            "How can you be so cute, Ma-chan! /nuzzles/"
            I can see Chouko praising her art up and down to give her that push to keep doing it.

How long do you think they'd have known each other?

profile for reference!
        let me know if i missed any of your quotes ; v ;

pup720
        i-is that so? awwie~ /glomps

ahhh mayu thanks you. <33 and oooh, yay really? i mean, my
        mind is currently at a blank as to how they might be acquainted,
        but since he likes giving THE LEADING LADY hell, mayu would probs
        be around as well since she and mizuki are supposed to be bffl,
        along with chouko ofc.

ahaha 'being touched suddenly' is one of his dislikes tHAT IS
        TOTALLY MAYUUU LMAOO. but she'll probably be considerate
        if it's him and try to avoid poking around or attacking him with
        surprise hugs too much. uwu

ehehe how've you been!!

LMAO watch akio slowly build up a predator's dream harem oh no
        (alternatively, watch him slowly grow in big brother status and
        influence. i feel likehe's gonna be oniisan to all the year 1s and 2s
        pfffff--)
        but i mean he'd totally be down to mess with all of them at one go
        HAHA.

and aww! what a cutiepatootie. i bet akio would appreciate it a ton.
        he'd defo take note of if she makes a conscious effort to be slightly
        more considerate towards him. ofc he'd reciprocate (assuming he
        does anything that she's not comfortable with ahh) and try to be
        nicer to her as well ehehe.

CatCAR
        All human interaction is creepy for Tenchi xD but he won't think much on it,
        he'd be like "Oh s**t he heard me sing, he heard me, fffff--- I'mma go transfer schools now"
        But honestly when he joins in he'll be thrown for loop because he'd have no idea how
        to react and just go along with it till afterwards where he dies of embarrassment.

oh no HAHAHA akio will try not to be so creepy but i mean if it's
        out of his control i'm just LOL rip tenchi gonna have to deal with
        akio's bullshit on a daily basis poor bby. he would love to have
        regular duets with him man i think that'd be the best crack scenario
        ever.

x simply flawed
        hey there! i see you play akio, the non cross dresser, yes?
        i'm not sure how much room for interaction the two would
        have but i know that her and his little brother interact!
        tomoko and yuzuru have a cute little thing going where
        she'll be half heartedly mean to him and he'll just ignore
        it and has decided to be friends with her anyway haha~

ahh yes hello!! aw man idk how akio would feel he'd probably be
        more wary of her if she's even remotely mean to yuzuru. he'd
        do the "got my eye on u" thing to her LMAO

i mean, i guess yeah, they probably wouldn't interact much beyond
        that huh. i mean, if she comes over to visit yuzuru or anything he'd
        start getting to know her as a natural progression of things, but other
        than that akio wouldn't be too, um, interested in talking to her i guess?
        unless, ofc, she ever goes too far and yuzuru gets hurt by smth she
        says or smth idkidkidk

MiiSS HACHiiKO
        It’s perfectly fine!
        Kazuya would probably have some nasty feeling some random guys would be stalking him because he had done some bad things in the past anyways.

Seeing that Akio was involved with the gangs back when he was 13, was around the time Kazuya was still running around picking fights.

He might have known about what Kazuya has done in the past, and his bodyguard’s murder…Probably could have known the murderer, since he was in a rivalling group?
        I dunno. (´Д`)

oh mAN I WOULD LOVE THAT but akio's too much of a lil wimp
        he wouldn't really go all out to kill anyone aw man. even if they sent
        him to do it i think he'd back out so fast fjkdlsa. maybe they'd have
        had gotten into a fight with each other at some point, and akio maybe
        accidentally hurt kazuya a little too badly, so now he thinks he has
        the yakuza riding his a** LOL

i think it'd be pretty interesting if they ran into each other in a kind of
        unlikely turn of events or something. they both get called back in to
        figure out an old debt or something and they end up meeting each
        other (officially) this way?? idK I'M KINDA RAMBLING WHAT DO
        YOU THINK

Uta the Ghoul

HAHA i'm trying to decide still. cause he probably doesn't have patience
        for spoiled children, even if he's slightly hypocritical in that he spoils
        the s**t out of his sibs, but he'd feel the need to be nice to her at
        least bc friend of kids!! can't! be! mean!

LMAO WHAT?
        "hey akio feels like a predator when you flirt with him."
        "//rages"

-the Shirenaut
        LMFAO. The image of them screaming hadoken on the school roof won't
        leave my head now - unless there was some other alternative. Ohnoo, I'd
        imagine Shinobu getting paranoid about it. like he'll unconsciously think
        that he's there even tho he isn't, of course depending on how frequent
        Akio does that to him, ahaha. ;; It's like "he's not around is he?? am I
        doing this right? wait why am I caring 'bout this? UUHH FFFF -- /heaves"

pffttt ... o Ao;; "I'd love to, but I h-have things to take care of - BYE."

LMAOOOO someone needs to draw that s**t i s2g
        SHINOBU IS SUCH A CUTIEPIE WOW!! why isn't akio that cute jfc hes
        a big bully and i am sorry )-: but he really wouldn't leave shinobu alone
        probably he likes messing w authority kind of students esp bc he knows
        he's older than them. ; v ;

i mean i'd be so down with shinobu finding something to blackmail or yknow
        convince akio to back off and leave him alone lmao. after all that akio
        puts him thrgh i think it's only fair if shinobu gets to do the same to my
        big bully of a son.

LMAO HE'S SUCH A LIL NERD i love him gonna squish his cheeks.

Atikori's Fangirl

Unleashed Geek

Smashy Face

Konoka is nuts lmao xD She's the girl that will openly shout to the world that she likes hentai
and not fear the consequences #fearless OTL Oh my gosh lmao poor Chouko...Q.Q I feel for
her having this crazed little girl taking an interest in her...it can't be good for the health at all. I
think Konoka will secretly like Chouko (in a sisterly way) though...like she's so much fun to tease
and have fun with! She'll go out of her way to follow Chouko around and make her angry
because making the people she likes angry is something she's good at....jesus she's like a child
OTL. Aw..!
*pats the Chou*
If Konoka ever found out about her complex she wouldn't apologize for her behavior...sadly
enough but, she would be al "You're plenty sexy! Who is this ex of yours? Do you need me to
make him disappear?" *takes out cellphone* "One call and I'll have him shipped to
Antarctica to study penguins for the remainder of his life where he'll freeze his balls off and
never be able to reproduce" and then start laughing manically over her phone because she is
obviously a troubled child >.> She'll later go back to her normal self and start annoying Chouko
again xD

OMG LMFAO I CAN'T EVEN! That sentence made me die of laughter...oh gosh xD I could just
see Chouko's expression of "What is life?" when Konoka tells her "I have a boyfriend". The
offspring this child will produce...Chouko wouldn't be able to handle it and then Konoka would
name her the god mother xD

Konoka's life goal will be to get Chouko drunk~

PRXM

Konoka is terribly spoiled...like omg...her parents should have never reproduced because they
don't know how to say "no" to their daughter. Oh yeah xD She is a friend of his Shota
brother...omg she will totz take advantage of that. I could see her just pretending to be all
useless and asking him to get her things like soda or something and then fake tears when he
tells her no OTL

It's going to be really bad for these two if she finds out he treats her different because he sees
her as a child. She doesn't understand that concept at all because she pretty much tells men
and women twice her age what to do (maids and butlers and shiz) She'll legit just stare at him
like dead face serious "Yeah, and Konoka feels like a six year old when you tell her she's like a
child. I'm fifteen not six, I've seen weirder things than an older man flirting with someone
younger. Have you seen a school girl have sex with an octopus...well I have and it's weird as
s**t and compared to that you may as well be a saint" and then walk away...Q.Q Please help
me...I'm too in love with this awkward baby OTL Edit: Forgot to mention, she's such a spoiled
princess because she actually enjoys being treated like a child...until someone tell her she is like
one to them.

Her goal is watch every anime ever created even the weird crap Q.Q

CatCAR's Partner In Crime

Obsessive Lunatic

19,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
CatCAR

Wahahahahahaha!

-the Shirenaut

ouo*b

Uta The Ghoul

Osh! /shouldreallyreadprofilesbeforeplottingwhoops
        But projects sounds great. They're relationship will be something
        to develop as the rp goooeees.
        Well. As much as any of Kyou's relationships can develop.

Breadskies's Bride

Omnipresent Loiterer

-creeps in-
Hellu everyone, I'm Cyan. I've reserved the deadpan cross-dresser,
aka Asagi Nao the last of the Asagi siblings! fwee!
I've actually been staring at this particular spot for over a week now, just didn't
find a fc that I liked well enough for the character until just recently.
owo
uh, so, yep, I would say more about her but I haven't written basically anything
other than the reserve, hahah.
Anyway I am super excited for this roleplay and I wish I wasn't busy the next two days
so I could just work on my profile, guh.

Cyan Azzura Ri

"finds her older brother rather annoying"
        //SPEAR THROUGH THE HEART

DelaDeity's Partner In Crime

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
x simply flawed

Sadly I don't ono I play NA though I really do need to create and level up an
OCE account, laziness (and all my purdy skins prevent me from doing so). But anyway
hummmm. I had a curious thought however. She is the type that interestingly enough
I see Tenchi approaching. I can imagine them being friends and Tenchi will be like
her ultimate wingman /shot but I can see him being good friend with her.

-the Shirenaut

There won't even me tables for them, where their desks are, are their lockers /shot.
And I can imagine Tenchi just thinking 'this is why I don't talk' and proceed to just
go on about his work while they freak out.

PRXM

XD Tenchi will be like "HALP" (internally) and just trying to run away from him.
He'd probably lock himself in the student council clubroom and have the rest of the members
like "please gtfo" xD and mrmmm he should totes convince him to. I can imagine him getting
to perform with him every chance ~

DelarStar

My revenge shall come one day D;
/stares at Tenchi and knows he is not capable of delivering revenge to Kyou on my behalf /shot

Hawrte's Husbando

Kawaii Lunatic

Hello everyone! i deeply apologize for not replying to anyone any time soon. i had lost internet recently and i just got it back so ill be ready for roleplaying again! i am gonna check all of your quotes to see who wants to plot! so so sorry for the inconvenience >_<

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The days pass by and change,
Without us even realizing
How blue the sky really is.

Phantom

@ PRXM
              PRXM

aHAHAHAHA OMG I CAN TOTALLY SEE HIM IN BOTH OF THOSE
              SITUATIONS (*≧▽≦)ノシ))

mayu would definitely be able to see him as big brother figure tho~

and pffft, mayu will only be uncomfortable if you take her food. akio
              should just give her a ton of head pats as his way of being nicer. xD

@ SMASHY
              Smashy Face

YEEESSS PLOTS~
              i don't have a job, so i can only imagine the pain of work. = w=

ahhh, mayu is going to love those hugs. <33 she'll probably see
              chouko as a super cool, big but shorter sister.

ehehe mayu lives for that praise~~ she'll be sure to make her some
              pretty art!

umm, maybe they met at some point in junior high? possibly even in
              their elementary years? considering that they're close enough for
              chouko to have revealed to her (+ the leading lady) that she can pervy,
              something she hasn't even told her family, i would think that their
              relationship goes deep.

Mega Trash

pup720

aww~ I think he'd be a little bit on the appreciative side if
      she helps him during his breakdowns. But in other words,
      lmao! Such cuteness. His reaction will be huge to that.
      Anyway, he'd be pretty paranoid about her, too. And he
      wouldn't have the courage to tell her to stop or anything. ; u;

PRXM

Ahaha~ xD If only I could draw I would totes do it. ; w;
      hush Akio's beautiful :c ...even though he's an a*****e - his
      bond with his younger siblings just makes me clutch my heart
      inagoodwayIswear! lol I'd imagine that to be some sort of
      running gag throughout the RP. ; w;

Ohoho, that'd be something interesting tbh. It would definitely
      have to be at a point where Shinobu becomes completely tired
      of it - but with him being rather fluffy, I doubt he'd do anything
      extreme, ahaha. ;;

CatCAR

lol the image of a locker in the middle of a classroom xD yup
      the teachers are totally gonna be okay with this - it's a normal,
      daily occurrence in their lives. bwahaha, I wouldn't be surprised
      if someone set the room on fire and he'd still ignore them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff