Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Bloodsucker

6,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Hey there everyone, My name is Amber but friends call me Saph It's been a while since I've been here. But I finally decided to come back and try to make some new friends smile I'm a very outgoing person who loves to chat. I'm a huge anime/manga fan with a huge list of favorites smile

I also love anything that's nerdy/geeky and am in many fandoms some of what are.

Sherlock
Doctor Who
The Walking Dead
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Lost Girl

And many more. Well that's about it for me if you'd like to know more please feel free to message me. I'd love to hear from you all smile
Hello and welcome to Gaia. If you need any help with Gaia, want to chat, or even add me, feel free to do so. ^^

Feral Bloodsucker

6,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Creation_Today
Hello and welcome to Gaia. If you need any help with Gaia, want to chat, or even add me, feel free to do so. ^^

Thank you very much smile

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia biggrin

Feral Bloodsucker

6,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
K-poplover44

Thank you so much smile
Hello welcome back ^.^

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
FallenCrow20
K-poplover44

Thank you so much smile

ur welcome heart

Otherworldly Doll

10,450 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
  • Summer Pride 100
FallenCrow20
Hey there everyone, My name is Amber but friends call me Saph It's been a while since I've been here. But I finally decided to come back and try to make some new friends smile I'm a very outgoing person who loves to chat. I'm a huge anime/manga fan with a huge list of favorites smile

I also love anything that's nerdy/geeky and am in many fandoms some of what are.

Sherlock
Doctor Who
The Walking Dead
Lost Girl

And many more. Well that's about it for me if you'd like to know more please feel free to message me. I'd love to hear from you all smile

Hello and welcome to Gaia! I hope you have a good time here. :3 Feel free to add me or pm me if you want a friend or need to some!

Eloquent Elder

FallenCrow20

Sherlock
Doctor Who
The Walking Dead
Lost Girl

Welcome back!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces