Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Explorer

Firanzia-Vice
        User Image

((Missed a lot last night, as I expected~ Good morning!))User Image

User Image
    (heeeeeey and I had dressed up Friday till later but I looked like a a*****e X-x )

Sparkly Lunatic

19,050 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Senpai's Notice 100
    • Magical Girl 50
    solargeo
    Firanzia-Vice
          User Image

User Image
      (heeeeeey and I had dressed up Friday till later but I looked like a a*****e X-x )

((Awww, no! Go get dressed back up!))

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
      • Guildmember 100
      • Hunter 50
      • Invisibility 100
      superbord

(lol) The unnamed faerie rabbit nodded. "I definitely prefer the natural setting here. it's more like my home. I miss my world, but I have no idea how to get back. I only have enough magic to heal small injuries and understand any animal... not transporting sadly."

Head poking under the nearby table, the small fox simply blinked. "Eh, that's what legs are for." Looking around the table, she wondered how the rest of them were coping. Sure the party was fun, but the undercurrent of tension wasn't the only uncomfortable though. "It pays that we both run around as is. It must be getting to peoples' nerves that they can't go anywhere, much less to change. If it was just a trinket that was missing, we wouldn't be locked up here forever."

Looking up as a small being passed, she quietly yipped a hello. It was a tiny thing. Perhaps it wouldn't want to be trampled either.
      ''Lynaeri''

Sparkly Hunter

Firanzia-Vice

User Image

"Hmmm," she murmured lost in thought, trying her best to pinpoint the time frame. "I remember drinking that potion, then going to look for something...." Drifting off again, she shook her head. "It's getting fuzzier by the moment. This is actually quite terrifying. What am I to do?"

She fretted, playing with the hem of her dress. "We have to stop this. I can't rule if I cannot remember..."User Image

User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

19,050 Points
        • Invisibility 100
        • Senpai's Notice 100
        • Magical Girl 50
              User Image

The potion? Could that have been it? Vice thought on it for a while before she remembered that the Queen had commented that it tasted different this year. Could there have been a problem with the ingredients? "Majesty, you should go get some rest. I'll go investigate the ingredients. There may have been something wrong with them, or I might have recieved a wrong one." In all honesty, Vice was hoping it was the potion. If there was a mistake there, then they could find what it was, and then they could make a counter potion.User Image

User Image

SmittysBride

Sparkly Hunter

Firanzia-Vice

User Image

"Rest? But we're in the middle of the Tea Party." She looked at him blankly, "Won't everyone note my absence?"

Pulling herself together, she rose and forced a smile. "No. I'll do my best to hide my loss. Meanwhile you see if you can figure this out. The party must go on." Striding through the doorway, she made her way back into the garden and started to mingle with the guests.User Image

User Image

OOC:: Need to run a few errands. Please quote for interaction and I will be right back!

Friendly Explorer

Firanzia-Vice
            solargeo
            Firanzia-Vice
                  User Image

User Image

( fine)

Sparkly Lunatic

19,050 Points
              • Invisibility 100
              • Senpai's Notice 100
              • Magical Girl 50
              solargeo
              Firanzia-Vice
              solargeo
              Firanzia-Vice
                    User Image

User Image

( fine)

((Much better~))

Sparkly Lunatic

19,050 Points
                • Invisibility 100
                • Senpai's Notice 100
                • Magical Girl 50
                      User Image

Vice thought for a moment asshe though up a perfect excuse for the Queen's absence, but before she could say it, the Queen had already left. "Let's hope humans are as dumb as they say.." Vice told herself quietly. No one could know anything had happened, Vice had to be the only one investigating this situation. She had to. "I suppose I better go check on those ingredients now.."User Image

User Image

SmittysBride

Friendly Explorer

Firanzia-Vice
                  solargeo
                  Firanzia-Vice
                  solargeo
                  Firanzia-Vice
                        User Image

User Image

( fine)

((Much better~))
                    ( I just added two things to break up the color a bit X-x)

Spackitsune's Princess

Beloved Cat

25,400 Points
                    • Team Peyo 25
                    • Magical Gems 500
                    • 10000 High Score 300
                    A young girl was standing to the side of the party quietly watching as her fellow guests chatted and murmered about what to do. Or simply decided to enjoy their time by eating or dancing. The girl would think a moment. "Hmm if we're stuck in here I suppose I'll do my best to just enjoy my time here. After all it's so pretty." She says with a smile as she heads over to the snack table. She wasn't much of a dancer at all so the desserts caught her eye. Picking up a small peice of cake she would eat happily. "I do hope it's resolved soon."

Fashionable Gaian

~As the sunday morning rays shine down i feel my tiredness slipping away. This is really good tea... i think to myself.~

Roamer

32,825 Points
                    • Supreme Supporter 500
                    • Master Slayer 200
                    • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
                    Her head dress would lightly chime as she walked about the ball room. The strangely dressed faerie felt very out of place amongst those in lighter colors, some even vivid. A few were dressed in dary array but still lovely nonetheless. She found the buffet table and began looking for tea since wine rarely did her any good. The only drink her kind had was sake. " Ah here we are " Her voice was light and gentle as she found the honey chamoile tea.

Sparkly Hunter

RadSparkle
                    Luthien Tinvuiel

User Image

Walking to the buffet table for more tea, she noticed others enjoying it as well. As she poured she took them in and finally said, "The tea is delicious isn't it? Are you enjoying yourselves?" User Image

User Image

Roamer

32,825 Points
                      • Supreme Supporter 500
                      • Master Slayer 200
                      • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
                      SmittysBride

Another had shown up at the buffet table, red haired with black ornate wings. Sayuri did not recognize this faerie, then again she did not know any fae here. "Konnichiwa" Was her greeting to the faye and she nodded her head at the question after taking a sip of her own cup of tea. " Yes, I find the tea to be quite delicious. I am enjoying myself with the festivites. What of you?" She would answer and then question all at once.

Quick Reply

Submit
                      Manage Your Items
                      Other Stuff
                      Get GCash
                      Offers
                      Get Items
                      More Items
                      Where Everyone Hangs Out
                      Other Community Areas
                      Virtual Spaces
                      Fun Stuff