Welcome to Gaia! ::

Indulgent Nymph

((OOC:I just watched all three of the Sharknado movies.

I'm done. I just...I can't even right now.))

Shameless Nerd

Tiny of the Tigers

"What? You just want to walk up to the Queen of Fairies and say 'Hey your Majesty, great party and all, but did you just kidnap all of us'?" Minty giggled, "It's a funny image, but probably not a good idea?"

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
superbord
*a small bunny with a single horn enters, very shy since she's never attended a ball before.* "h-hi.…"

Wands spotted the guest and skipped over. The kitsune grinned. Duel tails wagging, she happily greeted the rabbit thing. "Hi. I've never actually seen one you before. Are you another type of fey or are you what gamers call a..nidoran?" Shrugging, she continued." I don't play many videogames. I've to much fun tricking others."

Indulgent Nymph

Minty Andee
Tiny of the Tigers

"What? You just want to walk up to the Queen of Fairies and say 'Hey your Majesty, great party and all, but did you just kidnap all of us'?" Minty giggled, "It's a funny image, but probably not a good idea?"

"Well, not exactly like that," Tiny shrugged,"But, in theory, yeah. Who knows, maybe we can strike a deal or something. Fairy queens are known for that."

He paused, and cast his gaze upon the guards. "Besides, I'm pretty sure our only other option would be...fighting. Unless you just wanna hang around."

Shameless Nerd

Tiny of the Tigers

"Well, I guess it does have the element of surprise, at least. That's a negotiation tactic." Minty glanced around at the security guard, "No fighting. I'm serious about that."

Tiny Pal

19,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Careful footsteps led the young fae through the crowd. He made his way over to the side to stand amongst some nice smelling flowers where he could watch the other guests go about their things.

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Angel_of_Silence69
Madam Chai
(OOC; It's cool ^.^ I'm in and out all day today, too much running around to do. Btw, pretty post! ^^)

Chai helped herself to a few more pieces of cake, stocking up. She splashed a little of the sweet wine on the side of the cakes so it soaked up into the spongy sweet. "I've been dieting for a month just so I can let loose tonight. I've got a lot of catching up to do. My sweet tooth is starving." She took a forkfull of the wine-drenched cake, licking icing off the top. After chewing and savoring the bite, she sighed happily and licked her fork. "The Seelie Court...sounds so boring, like a bunch of goody two-shoes. The UnSeelie's sound fun. Sometimes, rules were just made to be broken. Like skinny dipping in the Barton Town fountain."

User Image

Ding Dong
I know you can hear me
Open up the door
I only want to play a little...

A new light entered Angel's eyes as she listened to Chai's response. A spark of mischief and elation. "Boring is one way of putting it," she said with a smile, "We refer to them more as a goody-little-two-shoes kind of court. They are all for things such as true love, honor; that sort of thing. Us Unseelie don't believe in things of that softhearted nature." Visibly relaxing in her chair, her face became thoughtful as she took a moment to reflect. Unseelie are more into the 'what's in it for me' line of thinking. And honor is synonymous to gullibility."

At that moment Angel noticed the angry present in her Queen's eyes, making her sink slightly into her seat. What in the Nine Hells and the Barrens of Doom and Despair besides, could have given her that fire in her eyes. Although completely composed and regal, Angel could tell the Queen was angry. Best to stay out of her way. she thought as she turned her attention back to Chai. "Would you like anything from the table?"

Ding Dong
You can't keep me waiting
It's already too late
For you to try and run away...

User Image

Chai listened as she finished another piece of cake. She grinned. "I like the way you Unseelie think. This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Humans...our nature varies by the human. I've...well, when I was in school, my extracurricular activity was detention." She joked. "Life's too short to take seriously- I like to let loose and have fun. But fun and proper don't usually go hand in hand."

Chai gazed around the room, seeing the tension flitting through the crowd. She took a deep swig of her wine, watching how Angel shrank in her seat. Chai stared at the crowd, spotting the queen. "Wow, some major PMS going on that way." She looked around some more. "Or the s**t's about to hit the fan. I'm getting some bad vibes."

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
III_of_Wands
superbord
*a small bunny with a single horn enters, very shy since she's never attended a ball before.* "h-hi.…"

Wands spotted the guest and skipped over. The kitsune grinned. Duel tails wagging, she happily greeted the rabbit thing. "Hi. I've never actually seen one you before. Are you another type of fey or are you what gamers call a..nidoran?" Shrugging, she continued." I don't play many videogames. I've to much fun tricking others."

"well I guess you could call me a type of fey, I have a little magic." She was glad her pink fur covered her flushed cheeks. She was used to talking to animals, but she had never been this far from home before. At least this creature looked somewhat like a fox.
(btw I don't know much about video games either lol, I mostly make OCs ;p)

Mewling Lover

9,800 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cool Cat 500
RadSparkle

~I sniff the flower until I realize the underling that made her presence known.~ "I suppose we do. After all this is a ball of extravagant nature. Did you come to celebrate or to just muck it up?"

~My thoughts of annoyance quickly die down after watching the eccentric chirp fae dance.~
Unmoved by the girl's brief, fleeting annoyance, the toned woman smiles a sharp fanged smile. "I wasn't complaining, I rather like the change of pace! It's so different from what I'm used to, my thanks to your queen for agreeing to participate along with the Demon King's plan."

Shifting towards the food and drink tables, she hums to herself. "Now to test on whether or not partaking in the food and drinks here will trap me here forever like the stories go."

Indulgent Nymph

Minty Andee
Tiny of the Tigers

"Well, I guess it does have the element of surprise, at least. That's a negotiation tactic." Minty glanced around at the security guard, "No fighting. I'm serious about that."

"Thought you might say that. So, we're off to see the wiza- I mean Queen?"

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
superbord

"well I guess you could call me a type of fey, I have a little magic." She was glad her pink fur covered her flushed cheeks. She was used to talking to animals, but she had never been this far from home before. At least this creature looked somewhat like a fox.
(btw I don't know much about video games either lol, I mostly make OCs ;p)

"How nice! I'm good for illusions, but I don't need much more then that. The faeries are wonderful though. Some of them can even fly I think, so the wings aren't purely decorative." Pointing towards a blind Fey, she whispered, "That one can listen to plants. Isn't that neat?" Bouncing on her toes, the kitsune wondered just how many lands that one door connected too.

It seemed entirely too good to be true; A universal door that was paradox-al. A door should have one entrance and exit. More would just mess up the universe's sense of time and space. Any one change, and she and everyone else here could get lost in the time stream or torn apart and cease to exist on the time line. It would certainly explain the numerous species present. This rabbit appealed to her much like Tolkien's hobbits; Isolated and rarely seen species of Kami's creation.

"The food table is set up over there" she spoke, pointing towards the table,"but I liked the grass better then the tables. Natural flowers and grass are nicer."

((OC's are fine. Video games tend to set a stereotype it seems))

Profitable Raider

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
Whispering Minstrel

The pilot came back from stuffing his mouth with the odd treats set about the refreshment table. Looking round, he took in the spectacle: Fae and Gaians everywhere commiserating, Pastels and sheer wings gracefully wandered to and fro. As he stared a thought came to him. He turned to his debutante detective and tapped her shoulder. "Hey, Mattie, This is a dance right? How's about your heels and my soles go cut ourselves a slice of that rug, dig?"

Shameless Nerd

Tiny of the Tigers

"I don't have any better ideas." Minty nodded, "Let's hope she's more of a Glenda type 'cause I'm all outta silver slippers."

Romantic Comrade

4,775 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Whispering Minstrel

W-Why thank you! You look really lovely Miss Mattie! said Roxa with a blushing face. I'm glad I decided to come tonight! she thought. Would you like to go look for some water or something for the flower? I'm not sure where we might find some though... said Roxa, puzzled.

Sparkly Hunter

User Image

The queen saw some of the guest's distress about the guards while twirling about the floor. Thinking to herself maybe it was time to let them know what was going on and see if they could help. Curtsying to her partner, the Queen made her way to the stage where the small orchestra sat.

Grabbing the microphone, she cleared her throat:

"Welcome one and all. I do hope you are having a grand time here in the Fall Court's garden." She paused, looking out over all the faces, "As you can surmise, something is afoot here at this event. Which is why the guards will not let you leave." Shaking her head gently, as she could not for the life of her remember what it was that was taken, she continued,"Something is missing, and must be found. So until then, please just stay and enjoy yourselves."

Replacing the microphone, the Queen made her way to her table and sat down, hoping all would remain peaceful.User Image

User Image

OOC:: Okay all....I'm out for the evening. Please stay tuned tomorrow for another plot twist!

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff