Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Girl

Okee dokee

I'm still going to join!

I just won't have time to write up the profile until later is all
xD

More or less relaxing on my days off.

Lightbringer

Alrighty. Feel free to ask about anything, big or small.

Seeker

Takarashi

So with Chirin and Geek joining us, that means we have four people now?!

Lightbringer

Nekomimik
Yep. I'm kinda surprised anyone else showed interest at this point - I figured anyone that would like it would've already passed by, since people in Barton Town tend to be regulars (so I think, anyway).

Seeker

Takarashi
Nekomimik
Yep. I'm kinda surprised anyone else showed interest at this point - I figured anyone that would like it would've already passed by, since people in Barton Town tend to be regulars (so I think, anyway).

-nods nods- some people I've seen in other roleplays in Barton Town. But this gives us a decent size of people for us to go with. Hopefully, our new additions does stay for the long-run with everything you have in your sleeves xD Anyway, how was that post? While I promised to send to you a backstory of Izzy, I wasn't able to work on it > . < Anyway, that's pretty much an overview of her backstory with the other finer details left to be told as the rp goes on.

Lightbringer

Nekomimik
I liked the post. Aside from seeing what little bits I might be able to use for story building, I like to give people a chance to really state how their characters view themselves. We can easily state that our characters are stubborn or kind, but a person speaking for themselves tends not to say such things, either in denial or modesty. As well, one of my favorite things in stories is when a character's core beliefs are challenged. What does a life-preserving saint do when they have to kill someone? Or when a horrid person has to put someone else's concerns above their own? It makes for fun, sometimes bizarre, and very revealing scenarios. Imo anyway.

Seeker

Takarashi
Nekomimik
I liked the post. Aside from seeing what little bits I might be able to use for story building, I like to give people a chance to really state how their characters view themselves. We can easily state that our characters are stubborn or kind, but a person speaking for themselves tends not to say such things, either in denial or modesty. As well, one of my favorite things in stories is when a character's core beliefs are challenged. What does a life-preserving saint do when they have to kill someone? Or when a horrid person has to put someone else's concerns above their own? It makes for fun, sometimes bizarre, and very revealing scenarios. Imo anyway.

I do agree with you there. To see these characters we wrote speak for themselves than us doing the talking is more "life-like". Reason I love it when there's little to jolt down on the profile, only quirks and a bit of summary about them, and letting their personality and history molded as the story goes on. And seeing them react to a situation that shows more depth to their personality by placing them in a situation that challenges their beliefs makes it more fun! Its were we can really see them coming to life and such. ^^ And thus, I wanna see how far Izzy's personality can take her before she starts questioning everything she believes and hoe her interactions with the others changes her for the better or worse.
Greetings all.
Interested in joining, potentially, though I need to do a spot of reading before I commit.
<3
Wondering how big the roster of current characters is, and what is "missing", so to speak.
Let me know if anyone has any connections they need filled, and I'll see if it connects with my own inspiration.

Lightbringer

Crystal Geometry
Welcome! If Chibi Geekie joins on, we'll have four active characters. I don't really know what would be considered missing, admittedly. My character, Clif, tries to be a nice person, gets frustrated somewhat easily, and has a ton of courage to make up for his inadequate skills.

Nekomimik's character, Izayoi, is tough and very skilled, but shows little of herself to sort-of maintain the image of an infallible leader.

Chinarin's character is Hypatia, though I haven't seen her in action yet. Based on what they wrote, Hypatia is self-serving with a sense of superiority.

I guess you can use that to help determine what sort of character 'role' you might want to fill. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. c:

Seeker

Takarashi

Hmm~ any word from Chinarin when she'll post??

Lightbringer

Nekomimik
Nada. I'll probably get a post out after a while and then I'll shoot them a PM.

Lightbringer

I just realized I forgot to post yesterday. @_@ I'm sorry. I will today.

Lightbringer

Hurk. I got pulled around all day with basically no sleep. I'm running on fumes as I write this. TOMORROW I WILL POST. I HOPE. ;-;

Seeker

Ahh don't worry about it! Just get some sleep and rest well!

Lightbringer

Nekomimik
Finally got this post out. I spent like 2 hours trying to come up with something useful for Izayoi. Hopefully it will be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff