Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seeker

Takarashi
Nekomimik
Yes. I'm debating if I want to leave it for the end of the story or have her physical body's importance come up sooner, perhaps multiple times. Regardless, I'll be dropping hints about her the further we go. There's already been one if you're a keen observer~

Two instances I can tell the hints but I'm not certain about the second one as it can be attributed to something in the Pillar instead of Lyla. And I'll say have it something of that importance in the story as we go further. Maybe at one point, they actually decides to steal her body from the lab?

Lightbringer

Nekomimik
Taking Lyla back is certainly a possibility, and I have ideas of what she can be used for if that happens. That said, if the group is caught in the act, they'll become the target of quite a few people. It would certainly make their quest more difficult and interesting.

Seeker

Takarashi
Nekomimik
Taking Lyla back is certainly a possibility, and I have ideas of what she can be used for if that happens. That said, if the group is caught in the act, they'll become the target of quite a few people. It would certainly make their quest more difficult and interesting.

Maybe even moving out and living by themselves outside the city bounds just to shake them off as well~ there's a lot of options and everyone of them makes it interesting. Maybe there's some darkness in government?

Lightbringer

Pardon my delay. I've been playing the beta for an MMO, Tree of Savior, and I've been really wrapped up in it. I'll go post now.

Seeker

Takarashi
Pardon my delay. I've been playing the beta for an MMO, Tree of Savior, and I've been really wrapped up in it. I'll go post now.

No its fine xDD I enjoy playing Beta for MMOs as well so its all good. Its just good to know you posted out something ^^ Oh yea, can you tell me what happens when they find the eye symbol? I'll add that part on my post since if its just about finding the eye symbol, it will be a post so short that I cannot live with myself.

Lightbringer

Nekomimik
Sure. I plan to have the characters be pulled into another separate space, but this one is very serene. You can have fun with the details of what the space is like. Izayoi and Clif can walk around it a little bit and observe a few things, then they will find Lyla once more.

Lightbringer

I think that's the biggest post I've made in a while for, well, anything.

Seeker

Takarashi
I think that's the biggest post I've made in a while for, well, anything.

And it was good! It gave me a bit more insight of Clif really. And for me, that's half of the biggest post I made so far. Well, it did contain at least four people in that one post so yeaaa xDDD

Fluffy Girl

[/takes a peek at the interesting RP and thinks about joining with her own OC]

o wo

Lightbringer

Chibi Geekie
Feel free to ask any questions! I'm gonna hit the hay, though, so I'll respond in a few hours.

Fluffy Girl

Takarashi
Chibi Geekie
Feel free to ask any questions! I'm gonna hit the hay, though, so I'll respond in a few hours.

Are beings that are slightly not human possible?
Appearance wise mainly

Since my OC has cat ears and a tail
I just want to ask if that is possible or not within this world.

Lightbringer

Chibi Geekie
Are beings that are slightly not human possible?
Appearance wise mainly

Since my OC has cat ears and a tail
I just want to ask if that is possible or not within this world.
I'm going to say no. I'm really sorry. D: In the past I would often just make exceptions for pretty well everything, but I'm trying harder to maintain story integrity. That said, if you have an image of the character that you really wanna use, I'd be fine with it if you just said that they were an eccentric cosplayer or something.

Lightbringer

I added some of that information you asked about a while ago to the front page, Neko. It's under the Lore section. Sorry it took so long.

Lightbringer

Nekomimik
We have a new player joining us, Chinarin, with their character Hypatia, who's gonna jump into our current scene. We'll play it as though she's been with Clif and Izayoi for however long that Chinarin states.

Seeker

Takarashi
Nekomimik
We have a new player joining us, Chinarin, with their character Hypatia, who's gonna jump into our current scene. We'll play it as though she's been with Clif and Izayoi for however long that Chinarin states.

Wee~ horray for new people! Got it! I'll go include it in my post if she post before I do. And worry not, its just us until Chinarin joined us anyway xD I'll make my post later after work if I don't pass out first. Although, I already at least have a fourth in already.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff