Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lightbringer

Well, sleep happened before the post did. Anyway. NOW I will work on a post.

Seeker

I'll have a post out later. Going to snooze for now~ also, is Clif good for an afternoon date? xD

Lightbringer

Seeker

Hmm.... I wonder if everyone is still here.....

im here
            sorta
            i might be able to reply to the rp for once tomorrow
            yayyyy
            but then back to semi-hiatus

aye im starting to find my motivation tho ;u;

Lightbringer

Well, given that us three are 'everyone', I guess so. o/

It's not really something within my control, but sorry about the lack of other players. I guess finding ways to keep people interested is a rough go.

Seeker

Takarashi
Well, given that us three are 'everyone', I guess so. o/

It's not really something within my control, but sorry about the lack of other players. I guess finding ways to keep people interested is a rough go.

Don't worry about it~ as long as we have people, we can continue this rp up to finish. Few but dedicated rpers is what's needed to finish a rp. That I know from personal experience. Anyway, shall we plot? And I think we should timeskip after Izayoi is done beating the crap out of Clif but hey~ at least she won't hit his face.

Lightbringer

Nekomimik
Yeah, if you've got something in mind that you wanna do or if you want some direction, I'm game. And yeah, I'd say we're around a timeskip moment.

Seeker

Takarashi
Nekomimik
Yeah, if you've got something in mind that you wanna do or if you want some direction, I'm game. And yeah, I'd say we're around a timeskip moment.

Currently nothing... but then again Clif might notice that Iza is faking her bummed leg. And if he did confront her about it, she'll say something along the lines: "What I learned is you should deceive people's perspectives about you; you're strengths, abilities, knowledge and so forth. It does help getting the upper hand when needed."

Lightbringer

Nekomimik
Mm, I don't think he'd notice unless she blatantly did something to show that her leg is fine. He's inexperienced and a caught up in everything so he's not really seeing straight.

As for some manner of event, I have a little something in mind to raise how dire the situation is, give some real emphasis to get everyone in gear, if that's the direction you'd like to start taking things.

Seeker

Takarashi
Nekomimik
Mm, I don't think he'd notice unless she blatantly did something to show that her leg is fine. He's inexperienced and a caught up in everything so he's not really seeing straight.

As for some manner of event, I have a little something in mind to raise how dire the situation is, give some real emphasis to get everyone in gear, if that's the direction you'd like to start taking things.

Ooh~ that sounds fun! We do need a bit emphasis to make it a point whatever they're doing is dangerous and isn't that simple. It doesn't help that they might not get any help from the Union and the Research and Development Division.

Lightbringer

Nekomimik
Okie doke. I'll put things into motion when the time skip happens, whenever that is.

Seeker

Takarashi
Nekomimik
Okie doke. I'll put things into motion when the time skip happens, whenever that is.

How about skipping after the scene with Clif and Iza? That would be a good place to skip to the next week.

Lightbringer

Nekomimik
Rainbow says she's working on a post, so I might have to rein things back a bit, as a heads up.

Seeker

Takarashi
Nekomimik
Rainbow says she's working on a post, so I might have to rein things back a bit, as a heads up.

So you'll post after her then? Or let her post then we timeskip?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff