Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Phantom

15,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
White Siren Queen
n
thanks for tagging me hun heart

@seth ill post some samples once i get off from work, or you could hit up my store (in sig) and look yourswlf wink

Fiendish Seraph

x3Nekox3
White Siren Queen
n

@seth ill post some samples once i get off from work, or you could hit up my store (in sig) and look yourswlf wink

Alright, I'll go take a look!

Wheezing Phantom

15,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lucretia Lien
x3Nekox3
White Siren Queen
n

alrite, tell me if you'd like anything wink

Fiendish Seraph

x3Nekox3
Lucretia Lien
x3Nekox3
White Siren Queen
n

I really like the style of the first one in previous works! If you're able to, could I get one like that?

Wheezing Phantom

15,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lucretia Lien
x3Nekox3
Lucretia Lien
x3Nekox3
White Siren Queen
n

I really like the style of the first one in previous works! If you're able to, could I get one like that?
a ninja pose is it? No problem! But you'll have to wait a few days at least gotta work the next few days

Fiendish Seraph

x3Nekox3
Lucretia Lien
x3Nekox3
Lucretia Lien
x3Nekox3
White Siren Queen
n

a ninja pose is it? No problem! But you'll have to wait a few days at least gotta work the next few days

It's alright, I understand. It'll be worth waiting for!

Wheezing Phantom

15,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lucretia Lien
x3Nekox3
Lucretia Lien
x3Nekox3
Lucretia Lien

haha thank you! And since people from everywhere were telling me that my art isnt worth what i charged, i turned it into a bribe shop, so bribe me rofl

Fiendish Seraph

x3Nekox3
Lucretia Lien
x3Nekox3
Lucretia Lien
x3Nekox3
Lucretia Lien

haha thank you! And since people from everywhere were telling me that my art isnt worth what i charged, i turned it into a bribe shop, so bribe me rofl

Uh okay, I've rarely done bribes, but here goes! How about...hmm...1 bill? I'm just throwing a number out there, I'm not good at bribing.

Wheezing Phantom

15,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lucretia Lien
x3Nekox3
Lucretia Lien
x3Nekox3
Lucretia Lien

Uh okay, I've rarely done bribes, but here goes! How about...hmm...1 bill? I'm just throwing a number out there, I'm not good at bribing.
ah sorry i should have sent you my application form smile
FORM:
Quote:
Username:
Character to be drawn (if possible img):
a little discription (what you have in mind):
Style (Chibi/trad./digital):
Type (Line/headshot/bust/Full):
Bribe (not bellow 5b, but keep in mind, the better the bribe the greater my motivation):

Fiendish Seraph

x3Nekox3
Lucretia Lien
x3Nekox3
Lucretia Lien
x3Nekox3
Lucretia Lien

FORM:
Quote:
Username:
Bribe (not bellow 5b, but keep in mind, the better the bribe the greater my motivation):

Username: Lucretia Lien
Character to be drawn:User Imagea little discription (what you have in mind): Draw him looking evil and sinister, yet cocky. He has a bit of an attitude problem.
Style: Chibi
Type: Full
Bribe (not bellow 5b, but keep in mind, the better the bribe the greater my motivation): 8b

Wheezing Phantom

15,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lucretia Lien
x3Nekox3
Lucretia Lien
x3Nekox3
Lucretia Lien

FORM:
Quote:
Username:

Character to be drawn:User Imagea little discription (what you have in mind): Draw him looking evil and sinister, yet cocky. He has a bit of an attitude problem.
Bribe (not bellow 5b, but keep in mind, the better the bribe the greater my motivation): 8b
thanks for commissioning me 4laugh heart heart heart

Fiendish Seraph

x3Nekox3
Lucretia Lien
x3Nekox3
Lucretia Lien
x3Nekox3
Lucretia Lien

FORM:
Quote:
Username:

thanks for commissioning me 4laugh heart heart heart

You're welcome!
Lucretia Lien

Hello. I had a friend who linked me here to draw you, but my art samples vary a lot mostly because of different characters. And I don't own an art shop, so I have no clue as to how much my art is worth. Thus, this is a freebie for you and I'm hoping you'll love it.

User Image

By the way, cool avatar. It reminded me of a lot of good memories, so thank you, for giving me such an awesome avatar to draw. I hope you have a nice day and I wish you good luck on your art quest!
White Siren Queen

; v ; Because I know you gals are all lovely artists who don't overprice. <3 Tagging you guys here in-case any of you would be interested n v n.

Thank you for tagging me here ; u ;
I had a lot of fun drawing him!

Fiendish Seraph

maikaymon
Lucretia Lien

Hello. I had a friend who linked me here to draw you, but my art samples vary a lot mostly because of different characters. And I don't own an art shop, so I have no clue as to how much my art is worth. Thus, this is a freebie for you and I'm hoping you'll love it.

User Image

By the way, cool avatar. It reminded me of a lot of good memories, so thank you, for giving me such an awesome avatar to draw. I hope you have a nice day and I wish you good luck on your art quest!

Oh my gosh, thank you! I love it! I'm glad my avatar brought you such good memories. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff