18,815 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Salathielly
AnneLaurant
Yay~!

R-really? Thanks! 8D

Re-read the Dernier*Cri manga strips. RJ is strong enough to fly Kanoko off to the sunset. Why hadn't I noticed this before?

I love plot and NPC discussions, and since Brennivin is very involved in the current plot, I consider it especially on topic. xD

Radio Jack is definitely magically...strong or something. I'd love more illumination as to what he is.

Okie dokie~

XD Other than being Bren's familiar... and where would he fit in Gino's chart of classifications??

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

AnneLaurant
Salathielly
AnneLaurant
Yay~!

R-really? Thanks! 8D

Re-read the Dernier*Cri manga strips. RJ is strong enough to fly Kanoko off to the sunset. Why hadn't I noticed this before?

I love plot and NPC discussions, and since Brennivin is very involved in the current plot, I consider it especially on topic. xD

Radio Jack is definitely magically...strong or something. I'd love more illumination as to what he is.

Okie dokie~

XD Other than being Bren's familiar... and where would he fit in Gino's chart of classifications??

Exactly! Where does he fit on that chart?! gonk

Antagonistic Agent

18,815 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Salathielly
AnneLaurant
Salathielly
AnneLaurant
Yay~!

R-really? Thanks! 8D

Okie dokie~

Ack, forgot to reply to this. ;A;

To be honest, I don't know where Bren, his dad, and all the other wizards fit either. Are they a different species, or are they humans who found affinity for magic? And if the second it'll be, does it mean that Nicolae's line (hello, his grandfather and great-gramps are also alchemists) has its different classification, having found great affinity for magical science? XD

---

Also, has it been discussed, about the emoticon meme with reaper where she drew a pouty Bren? Or her artist's card that featured several characters including Bren in a different wardro--- "costumes?" ouo

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

AnneLaurant
Salathielly
AnneLaurant
Salathielly
AnneLaurant
Yay~!

R-really? Thanks! 8D

Okie dokie~

Ack, forgot to reply to this. ;A;

To be honest, I don't know where Bren, his dad, and all the other wizards fit either. Are they a different species, or are they humans who found affinity for magic? And if the second it'll be, does it mean that Nicolae's line (hello, his grandfather and great-gramps are also alchemists) has its different classification, having found great affinity for magical science? XD

---

Also, has it been discussed, about the emoticon meme with reaper where she drew a pouty Bren? Or her artist's card that featured several characters including Bren in a different wardro--- "costumes?" ouo

No worries. xD

I'm assuming they're all mortals, but their powers/abilities do set them apart. We need a magic chart! emotion_awesome

I don't think I've seen those. surprised

Antagonistic Agent

18,815 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Salathielly
No worries. xD

I'm assuming they're all mortals, but their powers/abilities do set them apart. We need a magic chart! emotion_awesome

To be honest, me too. Can we have a story exploring this? Or is the next story saga already plotted?

Dunno if I should spoiler it or not, but, just in case, just to be safe, because, well, hehe.
Alternate costumes, she says. What about Overseer, I say.

Bren looks definitely awesome in that get-up, and Gino looks more like the Gambino heir he is, and I WANT NIC'S SCARF SOOOOO BAD. And RJ. Oh RJ. I am going to be definitely asking for him to kick me in the face. XD

And pouty Bren here.
For some reason I want to play caption this with this image of his.

Niche Enthusiast

17,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • Hellraiser 500
AnneLaurant

Sorry, I'm getting caught up with uni work since semester break is almost over. Ugh...

Well, Radio Jack has wings and looks like an imp, and coincidentally imps fall under the jurisdiction of the Dragon (North, Sky, Spritual) so I'm guessing he's that.

Wizards are still humans or whatever race it is the wizard was born as. Having magic doesn't really change what you are, unless you've been made to transform into something else.

I guess one way to categorise wizard charts would be where their magic comes from. Like, does a wizard's magic come from their soul or something, or are they simply drawing energy from the natural magic already present around them? Seeing Brenny get tired out so easily probably suggests the former, but the ambition that he's currently gathering and focusing means he can do both as well?

As another example, gods and titans have also exhibited both traits as well. Gino's currently drawing ambition from around him, and he did say something about tapping in to the god realm after his powers awakened. And although there's no concrete evidence of it yet, powers where he doesn't have to tap into all that might be a thing. This reminds me of something Gaia said about how she and her sons are manisfestations of their power, which means their abilities are completely self sustained, but I'm ot sure how this all fits into the whole magic chart thing yet???

Gosh, magic is kinda complicated. @@

Antagonistic Agent

18,815 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Honesty Kruse
AnneLaurant

Sorry, I'm getting caught up with uni work since semester break is almost over. Ugh...

Well, Radio Jack has wings and looks like an imp, and coincidentally imps fall under the jurisdiction of the Dragon (North, Sky, Spritual) so I'm guessing he's that.

Wizards are still humans or whatever race it is the wizard was born as. Having magic doesn't really change what you are, unless you've been made to transform into something else.

I guess one way to categorise wizard charts would be where their magic comes from. Like, does a wizard's magic come from their soul or something, or are they simply drawing energy from the natural magic already present around them? Seeing Brenny get tired out so easily probably suggests the former, but the ambition that he's currently gathering and focusing means he can do both as well?

As another example, gods and titans have also exhibited both traits as well. Gino's currently drawing ambition from around him, and he did say something about tapping in to the god realm after his powers awakened. And although there's no concrete evidence of it yet, powers where he doesn't have to tap into all that might be a thing. This reminds me of something Gaia said about how she and her sons are manisfestations of their power, which means their abilities are completely self sustained, but I'm ot sure how this all fits into the whole magic chart thing yet???

Go do your uni work. That's much more important. ^^

An imp, huh... could be. Spiritual realm... hm... yes, maybe, perhaps.

Well, I dunno. They... don't come off to me as exactly humans? /imweirdiknow Or maybe I'm just thinking they're some subcategory underneath. Merp.

They draw from their soul, mostly, I think, and if there's something to harness, they can draw from their environment.

Urk. I sorta interpretted the god realm bit as Gino referring to where Gaia was. It seemed outerworldly. =A=

If there's something I want to categorize, it's the things they can do. Like, some may focus their magic on doing elemental stuff. Or on "light"/healing or "dark" stuff. I dunno. Gaia stuff can be really confusing.

If magic is complicated, then it must be why we categorize alchemy as science. *hears a deep, loud voice screaming, "SCIENCE!" from the distance*

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Honesty Kruse

It looks like he was drained pretty quickly but hello, he deflected an attack of a flipping GOD! Not something you do every day to pass the time. xD

Fashionable Star

20,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hellraiser 500
AnneLaurant
Salathielly
No worries. xD

To be honest, me too. Can we have a story exploring this? Or is the next story saga already plotted?

Dunno if I should spoiler it or not, but, just in case, just to be safe, because, well, hehe.

Bren looks definitely awesome in that get-up, and Gino looks more like the Gambino heir he is, and I WANT NIC'S SCARF SOOOOO BAD. And RJ. Oh RJ. I am going to be definitely asking for him to kick me in the face. XD

And pouty Bren here.

I love the logic under pouty Bren of "If I picked Cres it would be too easy."

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
AnneLaurant
Salathielly
No worries. xD

And pouty Bren here.

I know the first image. My, that pants looks awfully tight xD

Never seen the 2nd one so thanks for sharing <3 Bren looks cute when he pouts <33

Antagonistic Agent

18,815 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sahri
AnneLaurant
Salathielly
No worries. xD

And pouty Bren here.

Never seen the 2nd one so thanks for sharing <3 Bren looks cute when he pouts <33

XD But they look nice. Dual-colored and aesthetically pleasing.

You're welcome, hehe. ^^ And as for why he pouts, that's what caption this is for. Could be because his dad is making him do wizard stuff he doesn't do.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

AnneLaurant

And pouty Bren here.

I don't know! I know we need stories focusing on other characters, but at the same time, when the Airship Saga is over I don't want to not see these characters again for years. gonk

And thank you for the links! <3 I love both of the pictures. Those costumes are pretty spiffy I must say. I love Brennivin's jacket! And Radio Jack definitely looks miserable. That scarf of Nicolae's is quite lovely, though poor Overseer...

It would be fun to caption the pouty image for sure. xD

Honesty Kruse

Good luck with your uni work! <3

Imp seems like a good theory. I'm still wondering how he and Brennivin met and if they're just "friends" or if there's some sort of magical contract binding them.

Finding out where the magic that Brennivin and other wizards use comes from would be a really interesting piece of information to know, and I'd also love to see how it compares to the other forms of magic we've seen (that of gods and titans, alchemy, Holidays, etc.).

Magic really is complicated, so I'm not surprised they haven't tried to explain it yet. xD Perhaps they never will, though I hope they do at some point. That would make it less of a "they can do whatever they want with it because it hasn't been explained" sort of thing, though, and perhaps the writers don't want to give that up.

Sahri

*looks at image again* Oh wow, you're right, those are really tight pants. xD I got distracted by the jacket the first look-through...

He looks awesome/cute/adorable all the time we will assign Brennivin all the spiffy adjectives. xD I am curious as to what he's pouting about, though.

Antagonistic Agent

18,815 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Salathielly
I don't know! I know we need stories focusing on other characters, but at the same time, when the Airship Saga is over I don't want to not see these characters again for years. gonk

And thank you for the links! <3 I love both of the pictures. Those costumes are pretty spiffy I must say. I love Brennivin's jacket! And Radio Jack definitely looks miserable. That scarf of Nicolae's is quite lovely, though poor Overseer...

It would be fun to caption the pouty image for sure. xD

Ugh. Time for the fanfiction writers to work, I guess. ;_;

You're welcome! ^^
Yup. I love Brenni's get-up as well. But most of all, I love Nicolae's scarf. So bad. I want something like that to add to my scarf/pashmina collection hnggggghhhh.

Quote:
[...] forms of magic we've seen (that of gods and titans, alchemy, Holidays, etc.)

OY!!!! ALCHEMY IS SCIENCE!!! scream

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
        For the longest time I thought this image of Brennivin was drawn by reapersun. It turns out to be made by someone by the name of derlaine but I can't remember what her username was on Gaia o.o I always loved the way she drew Brennivin in there <3

Salathielly

Same! crying Because the Airship saga moved at such a sluggish pace, my interest in Gaia was low so I hope they do keep us entertained with new stories once the Airship saga is over. The plot is one of the few things I still care about aside from getting a pink witch hat for Pawsies.

No plot = Dead Gaia

Niche Enthusiast

17,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Salathielly
Imp seems like a good theory. I'm still wondering how he and Brennivin met and if they're just "friends" or if there's some sort of magical contract binding them.

Finding out where the magic that Brennivin and other wizards use comes from would be a really interesting piece of information to know, and I'd also love to see how it compares to the other forms of magic we've seen (that of gods and titans, alchemy, Holidays, etc.).

Magic really is complicated, so I'm not surprised they haven't tried to explain it yet. xD Perhaps they never will, though I hope they do at some point. That would make it less of a "they can do whatever they want with it because it hasn't been explained" sort of thing, though, and perhaps the writers don't want to give that up.

...huh, I'm not even 100% sure whether RJ likes Bren enough to stay with him without a contract? They seem to be on good terms, so I'd like to think they're friends instead of being bound to each other because familliar contract.

Hmm, it probably is safer to just leave magic unexplained if they're going to rotate writers. @@

Quote:
Sahri
        The plot is one of the few things I still care about aside from getting a pink witch hat for Pawsies.

No plot = Dead Gaia

I FEEL THE SAME WAY!!! ;A; Well, maybe not so much the pink Paw witch hat, but that would be super cute too~

Quote:
        For the longest time I thought this image of Brennivin was drawn by reapersun. It turns out to be made by someone by the name of derlaine but I can't remember what her username was on Gaia o.o I always loved the way she drew Brennivin in there <3

Apparently the artist also went by derlaine on here too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff