Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Wild A in Spades has been listed! At several hundred billion. SIGH.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
VVhip

Aye, I don't really care when I buy it, or even if I over-pay. If I've got the gold and the item is selling, I'll just buy it so I don't have to worry about questing it anymore. I wish I had 1T+ to drop on it.. I'd spend it in a heartbeat. But I've never had that much gold, ever! (And selling is harder than ever now!)

I am certainly not crying about users making good gold off their RC! I also think they should be able to gain from their item, if the market is there for it... I just wish they weren't as rare... and that it wasn't always rainbow items... (I'm a bit conflicted about that point though)

It's just another in a long line of quest items, that I hope Gaia re-release.

I do suspect this model allows a few RCs to be released at the same time, given how many rainbow tickets there seem to be... it allows for a group release, rather than single one at a time... and not directly sold in the cash shop.

Though, I would have dropped $10 in an instant, probably even $15 on a good rainbow item... this way, I'm not even going to ~try~ to play and win it. (I had one bout of amazing luck winning the rainbow march as a fluke on a chance item I couldn't be bothered selling. I'll never have that kind of specific luck ever again.)

At the end of the day, I guess why any of us make gold on Gaia is to spend it, and I've never really got into getting avatar art, so fancy items are as good as anything else. biggrin I have to agree with the conflict regarding rainbow user items being released. On one hand, I get the option of more lovely things to wear which someone has put a lot of thought into. On the other hand they're really expensive and hard to attain. sweatdrop Hopefully the frequently requested rainbow items will make Gaia put out more rainbow things themselves? (CYMK isn't all bad either)

I suppose you're right in that it helps deal with the volume of rainbow tickets in the system (there certainly seems to always be a few for sale plus ones pending) by releasing them in various chance items. I'm sure if you're patient though, this like many of the other user recolours will be released in some other CI with a higher drop rate.

Sparkling Transmutator

Woah guys. All the love and excitement in this thread is amazing. heart

PS: This thread has major avatar inspiration. I loooooove it.

Anxious Werewolf

16,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
Such beautiful recolours!

I'm going to appreciate most of them from afar since I only want like two items
(lucky for me they're both the cheapest!)

MRLucas Lee's Princess

Cosmic Animal

Jay-The-Nerd

i know you're getting a katana recolor you've told me before...

i meant time is money on what they have the option to recolor. I could care less about user recolors because they have to fulfil those requests

Dapper Puppy

Trundlebug

~ Aki - Fairy ~
It's actually our third fishing rod.. (Kappa Life -hidden pose of what you've caught based on arm position- and Cheery Townfolk both have fishing rods as well)

For the humans there's also the Angelic Fishing Rod (grant link's in here)
I think I must not properly worded things here. I knew we had Sawyer and Finn and the Angelic Rod, but I think both of them look rather hooky and fake. I love the amount of detail that went into Gone Fishing and wish I could have a human sized one that was that well done.

Granted, did not know about Cheery Townfolk. I would love to have that fishing rod humanized as well.

High-functioning Lunatic

HM04
Jay-The-Nerd

i know you're getting a katana recolor you've told me before...

i meant time is money on what they have the option to recolor. I could care less about user recolors because they have to fulfil those requests

oh ^^ true true

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Hmmm... nothing for me it looks like. emo More money saved I suppose.

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
bluealaris
caisu
so many nice items in this rig ; o ;
must resist the urge to buy

You don't need anything ever again you are perfect tiny Balthier, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. heart
GASP eek You have a Mine Mine Mine!

Eros's Kouhai

Toxic Collector

I really like Odd Reality and am glad I could afford it.
Also love both Alleycat recolors and toxic too. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces