Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor

+1 1 100.0% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 ... 36 37 38 >

Otherworldly Associate

Sesshirou
haha I think it looks fantastic!! So pretty and sparkly- very sailor moon esk- which would be a greattt theme for the future for this joint shop XD

Oh! I never intended it to be Sailor Moon-ish, but now that I look at it again I suppose you're right. o: But as long as it looks good it's all good.
haha i like it biggrin I'm a big sailor moon fan! havent been keeping up with the new series though...

kenna-na's Prince

Dangerous Lover

Wheee! This is such a cool looking shop with such a great diverse range of artists! That's so cool!

Dropping in to say hi and possibly chat as I'm trying to fit Gaia back into my work schedule and Sesshirou told me she was in this shop biggrin I can see Nyebe is in here too!

ketmon's Partner

Benevolent Fairy

HitokiriChibi
Wheee! This is such a cool looking shop with such a great diverse range of artists! That's so cool!

Dropping in to say hi and possibly chat as I'm trying to fit Gaia back into my work schedule and Sesshirou told me she was in this shop biggrin I can see Nyebe is in here too!

haha awww thanks so much for dropping by!! heart Hopefully you'll find more time! maybe you could join the shop!!!
Sesshirou
HitokiriChibi

haha awww thanks so much for dropping by!! heart Hopefully you'll find more time! maybe you could join the shop!!!

I told yah I would and I dids~~~ *purrs*

I'm trying to log in at least once every other day so I'll see how I can keep that up first! I don't know if I'm willing to do art shops again since I have one I can kinda... resurrect whenever I want. Art shop necromancy ~( 0.0 )~

Hopeful Girl

Whoa. I like this SU theme. Lol. whee
HitokiriChibi

I told yah I would and I dids~~~ *purrs*

I'm trying to log in at least once every other day so I'll see how I can keep that up first! I don't know if I'm willing to do art shops again since I have one I can kinda... resurrect whenever I want. Art shop necromancy ~( 0.0 )~

lol you're art shop was so popular! you know I'd be all over that if you did reopen it..

ketmon's Partner

Benevolent Fairy

Timid Kitten

The amount of artgasm on this thread emotion_drool

Thirteenth Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ninja ninja ninja

Desirable Punching Bag

Wheezing Evader