Don't bother in the first place. 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 120 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Omnipresent Werewolf

14,075 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
I end up donating most of mine, due to them being really hard to incorporate into an outfit.

Shirtless Fatcat

Back in the day when boxed/unopened things were rare (like mint action figure collectors) i started collecting event items but f i didnt like what was in the boxes i kept them (or i bought them later when the prices went down) I've offloaded a bunch, but i still have some hanging out.

I also used to hord/sell to make gold before i had a decent job to buy items (pre major collapse) i still have a few mini hordes left.

AAAND I was really into the AT... so like 80%of my inventory i never use anymore. like mostly my shoes tab, cause legmods are awesome.

Swashbuckling Sentai

I used to collect and hoard all event items, but since I pretty much never wore or used any of them, I threw them all in storage where I never have to look at them. Some of the older ones I sold off so I could get items I actually use, but most of them just rot in storage.

I still collect items, but if I can't get all the items, whatever. I never even open the items that come in boxes anymore. I just throw them straight in storage. Maybe one day they'll be worth something.

Sugary Snack

35,700 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Do you keep yours as keepsakes?
Yes. I have an attachment to my event items. They serve as memories of my time during the events.

Do you banish yours to your storage box or a mule?
I do keep them in my storage box so that it doesn't clutter my main invo.

Do you only keep the ones you like and get rid of the ones like the dead rat hat?
I keep all of them smile

Are there any you specifically adore and/or wear frequently enough?
I Love my Orphan Sweater. I used to wear it all the time. I probably will again during the holidays.

Shy Gaian

Because the dawn right before the sun rises is the darkest
Even in the far future, never forget the you of right now

Oh hell yeah. Free items are free items and you never know when they will come in handy!
I keep them in the storage tho...I don't like my invo feeling cramped.

Wherever you are right now, you’re just taking a break
Don’t give up, you know

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

Sadly, I don't collect event items anymore. I use to when they're were 2004 -2006. But after that, I kind of shrugged off on the halloween and Christmas ones.

This also includes the Achievements.

-~-â—†-~-

Predestined Survivor

11,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
I try too but some I've not got yet since I didn't get them at the time. Such much gold 😖

Time-traveling Lunatic

Do I collect event items? Yes I do, and a that reminds me that I really need to clean up my invo sweatdrop

Eloquent Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
I don't bother with them anymore

might buy if I really like an item

Cyberpumpkin's Princess

Wistful Elder

66,725 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Yes, I still collect event items. 3nodding I like to have at least one full set for each event. Sometimes I am not able to obtain higher-level-Switch'em items, though. emo

I still use previous event items, too (see hairpin currently equipped). I do put the ones that don't fit my personal avatar style into the Storage Box, though. As Pengaana said, you never know what you'll need in the future, especially for Alchemy, so I hoard ALL the things. scream

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • 20000 High Score 500
I like to collect all of the event items, it's usually fun to get the complete set although I don't usually wear them outside of the event afterwards.
I didn't like the switch'em sets though, it's so difficult to get to the final levels with the glitches. I'd rather buy them off the marketplace.

Survivor

I definitely have a lot of items from events...I think that's how I started hoarding. I used to be super obsessed in the '09-'11 ish era of Gaia. Now I hardly do events...but I'm trying to become more active again ^_^

And I kinda like the dead rat hat lol
oh ok i guess so

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
I used to be really avid about hoarding event items and sponsor stuff. I kept them on a mule.
Now I just keep the items I like and send the others to my charity mule. whee

Demonic Lover

I destroy 9 out of 10 event items I get, the 1 that remains I usually just see it sometimes when looking for something new to wear. The only event item I've come to really appreciate are the Duality Landscape, because this pair of horns? fabulous <333

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff