Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jianichie's Waifu

Magical Girl

Only one item that exist is Idiot Hair?
Your thoughts?

Jianichie's Waifu

Magical Girl

xx I met my fate xx
Don't you weeaboos already have enough? 90% of this site is themed around your animu crap. Let the rest of us have something for once.

This site is basically an anime themed though.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
AmeIia F Jones
xx I met my fate xx
Don't you weeaboos already have enough? 90% of this site is themed around your animu crap. Let the rest of us have something for once.

In 2004 when I joined it was still basically an anime linklist with avatars. I was into anime then and I GREW UP. This site has also. It's not anime themed anymore. Even a lot of the art around the site has actually progressed to something better. It's a whole social network now and not all of us worship japanese cartoons. Generally anime inspired is fine but specific cosplay or tribute items are really only useful if you cosplay.

Jianichie's Waifu

Magical Girl

xx I met my fate xx
AmeIia F Jones
xx I met my fate xx

In 2004 when I joined it was still basically an anime linklist with avatars. I was into anime then and I GREW UP. This site has also. It's not anime themed anymore. Even a lot of the art around the site has actually progressed to something better. It's a whole social network now and not all of us worship japanese cartoons.

I'm sorry you feel that way? Lol gaia "grew up". Where do you think gaia gets most profit from? Anime themed items. People can't get enough of the items gaia makes from animes and stuff, gaia even had sponsored anime RIGS. Ex. Puella Puella Madoka Magica, Full Metal Alchemist and Black Butler. Gaia still sticks to it's anime roots, I mean look at all the Sailor Moon items they have released.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
AmeIia F Jones
xx I met my fate xx
AmeIia F Jones
xx I met my fate xx

In 2004 when I joined it was still basically an anime linklist with avatars. I was into anime then and I GREW UP. This site has also. It's not anime themed anymore. Even a lot of the art around the site has actually progressed to something better. It's a whole social network now and not all of us worship japanese cartoons.

I'm sorry you feel that way? Lol gaia "grew up". Where do you think gaia gets most profit from? Anime themed items. People can't get enough of the items gaia makes from animes and stuff, gaia even had sponsored anime RIGS. Ex. Puella Puella Madoka Magica, Full Metal Alchemist and Black Butler. Gaia still sticks to it's anime roots, I mean look at all the Sailor Moon items they have released.

Yes, Gaia makes money that way but if all they released was cosplay crap they'd lose half their userbase and they know it.

Also just for the record, GCD isn't exactly the place to be talking about this, it would likely do better in SF, the anime subforums, or the item suggestion threads.

Jianichie's Waifu

Magical Girl

xx I met my fate xx
AmeIia F Jones
xx I met my fate xx
AmeIia F Jones
xx I met my fate xx

Yes, Gaia makes money that way but if all they released was cosplay crap they'd lose half their userbase and they know it.

Also just for the record, GCD isn't exactly the place to be talking about this, it would likely do better in SF, the anime subforums, or the item suggestion threads.

Seems I have a better chance here, where people will take me serious and not get shitpost in threads.

Jianichie's Waifu

Magical Girl

xx I met my fate xx
AmeIia F Jones
xx I met my fate xx
AmeIia F Jones
xx I met my fate xx

Seems I have a better chance here, where people will take me serious and not get shitpost in threads.

Except that your thread will likely be moved by a mod. This isn't the place for it. Talking about "Gaia needs more items that cater to my retarded fandom" isn't a discussion of the Gaian community.

Goddamn, calm down. All I was merely doing was suggestion an item.
You need less salt intake.

Sugary Sex Symbol

xx I met my fate xx
AmeIia F Jones
xx I met my fate xx
AmeIia F Jones
xx I met my fate xx

Except that your thread will likely be moved by a mod. This isn't the place for it. Talking about "Gaia needs more items that cater to my retarded fandom" isn't a discussion of the Gaian community.

lmao do you want some pepper with your salt
they were just suggesting an item
not saying 'GAIA HAS TO RELEASE MY ITEM AND NO NON-ANIME ITEMS'
calm the ******** down, jesus

Chic Noob

"I liked anime and then I GREW UP" because all animation and cartoons are simply for children
Seriously ******** people who don't take animation seriously as an art form and think it is only relegated to kid s**t. That's why Frozen won Best Animated Picture, because nobody took animation seriously enough to give anything else the time of day.

Tipsy Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The butthurt is so strong in this. My God

Dead Hellraiser

I don't like Hetalia, but I don't see why we couldn't have more items inspired by it.

Tipsy Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rhea Byrne
I don't like Hetalia, but I don't see why we couldn't have more items inspired by it.
Right? It's not like we won't get gobs of items anyways

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

I dunno if people know this, but you can be an adult, and like anime and not be a weeaboo. Shocking I know emotion_awesome

also I'm like 99% sure every fandom has their little shits, some fandoms hide it better than others, just sayin

Anyway, I personally wouldn't have a problem with it. I'm neutral to it. I could simply not buy it if I don't like it. Having items more so influenced by other fandoms that isn't my own has no effect whatsoever on my experience on Gaia.

This really is no different than people asking for Gaia to release items for their particular tastes.

*sits in her corner waiting for the non-existent God Eater items*

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas