Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cruxov
Persipnei
I can post the unfinished post -w- maybe rio just sees the assault from the window and by the time he runs in orion is already in the back - w- with his vip access. xD

Its up to you darlin'. I can work in seeing him do that and try not to make it so apparent that he has a major crush on Nysrogh. Maybe fuming a bit at it, muttering something about it being rude? I can remove my postie, let yours go before mine and repost with a reaction. If that helps you at all. I have no problem with it. I = super easy going.

Trubzilla's Queen

Tipsy Tycoon

Wow, the Cafe seems popular, lol.
I think I shoulda left Ray there since now he's stuck at work.
I dunno what to do with my boys. XD;;
*Tries pushing Bel outside to go find something to do*
Persipnei
i think for clarity it'd be cool if you could repost it to after mine, but what's up is pretty much it xD the bit that i didn't finish writing in is just orion harassing arin in the kitchen - w- use orion's movement of revas as you'd like? x'D maybe rio be like "Oi, aiden, who's that asshat >U..."

xD

Hesitant Dreamer

Nocturnus Periculum

Oooh, thank you Nocturnus! I also liked your post! It's certainly not bad at all! haha
A human? Were you thinking pure or tainted?
I'll start on my post tonight though I'm not sure if I can stay up, I have to get up early tomorrow. x.x Just wanted to let you know in case.
Cruxov
Persipnei
i think for clarity it'd be cool if you could repost it to after mine, but what's up is pretty much it xD the bit that i didn't finish writing in is just orion harassing arin in the kitchen - w- use orion's movement of revas as you'd like? x'D maybe rio be like "Oi, aiden, who's that asshat >U..."

xD

If you want to go ahead and finish yours up so I can read it all, I'll pull mine down and repost. emotion_yatta
Persipnei
If that's what you want hun uwu
thank you <3 /pets

NightOx169's Queen

Wicked Demigod

Well Loki my little Etalet is just wandering around if you can get Bel outside or if you want your little blue haired angel (I forgot his name and I'm posting on my phone atm ;n; ) to notice him walking by outside. Kinda hard not to notice someone literally stitching a raven into their arm with a needle. XD
Cruxov
Persipnei
If that's what you want hun uwu
thank you <3 /pets

It'll make life easy for the both of us. ^.^b
You be welcome! <3 *Purrs?* cat_whee

Obsessive Pyromaniac

x-Loki Laufeyson-x

pffff
i could have bee show up to bug bel when i get around to posting for him xD

Trubzilla's Queen

Tipsy Tycoon

DraumrOrum

Bel hates me... I need to find a reason for him to even bother getting up...
Dammit is it hard to play a lazy bum.... XD

Though~ Maybe lovely Byleth can go seeking out his darling companion~ *Wiggles eyebrows*

.... I feel Ray would be way too disturbed to see someone stitching their arm....
Hell, I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it! XD

kouhai-san

Sounds lovely~! Since I'm struggling getting Bel out of the damn house... XD
At least Aamon got him out of his room? XD;

NightOx169's Queen

Wicked Demigod

Ooh, I like the idea of Byleth seeking Etalet out~ Especially since he's the only reason why Etalet came to the human world in the first place c;
Like maybe Byleth sees the little kid walking around and stitching in his arm, goes to stop him because the sadist thinks the kids being stupid, then realizes it's Etalet?

And honestly the only difference between body stitching and tattoos is the fact that one uses thread while the other uses ink, they both pierce and go under the first layer of skin.
But I don't blame you any, I could never do body stitching on myself... -shudders-

Obsessive Pyromaniac

x-Loki Laufeyson-x

if you want them to go somewhere, i can have bee offer to carry bel so he doesn't have to walk xD
though he'll have to feed him since he can't use his hands while carrying him...
lmao that's a sight to see
Persipnei
Okay, I'm done. I feel like ima have fun with orion's voice - w-;

ANYWAY, going to bed. thank you persi and g'night guys - w-)/ ~*

Versatile Rogue

10,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25
Calling Carnage

That's fine, I'll be at work until 11pm anyways. XD

Im probably going to go with whatever we have less of, so I don't know yet. o wo/

Also, thank you! //was afraid it wasnt great because its a short post for me.I was trying to highlight the fact that Xaphan is an information leech. XD

Versatile Rogue

10,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25
Gaara_numba1

Xaphan: //dies on inside
SENPAI NOTICE ME--
//internal tantrum
> w>

But eh, it did but didn't at the same time. xD My managers are so frustrating sometimes, they keep doing the things that are obviously wrong and I'm like ' Why would you promote someone to a position that I wanted when they just got hired and I've been here for three years?' = .=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff