Tipsy Tycoon

User Image

A Little insight about this rp...

-MADE BY-
                          x-Loki Laufeyson-x
                          -BASED OFF OF-
                          The Seven Deadly Sins, loosely an old rp I once had
                          -RATING-
                          PG-16(Violence, Language, amongst other stuff)
                          -LITERACY-
                          Semi to Literate
                          -MODERATORS-
                          DraumrOrum
                          Death Road March
                          -GENRE-
                          Fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance, Yaoi
                          -TIMELINE-
                          Modern
                          -IMPORTANT LINKS-
                          Profile Thread -- OOC Thread
                          Superpower Wiki

All pictures used in this thread are copyrighted to their respectful owners.
                          They were modified by me.

To look at specific Profiles, click on the middle pictures of their reservation forms.

User Image

Trubzilla's Queen

Tipsy Tycoon

User Image

The Story of Seven Princes...

In a world filled with fragile souls, wandering on the Earth as they do what seems 'fit' of them, there are beings of temptation... these beings are known as the Princes of Hell, the rulers of the Seven Deadly Sins as well as their embodiment. There is nothing more that some of these Princes enjoy doing other than causing utter chaos, tempting those of the human realm with their wicked ways; there are few who seem to do it as a 'chore' that has been placed upon them. But what would happen if their father, the King of Hell, were to die? Or the throne was in need of a new King? Of course it would generally go to the eldest son... but nothing can ever be that easy in Hell, can it? Things had to be... more interesting, more enticing than just handing down the throne so easily. Not only that, the Prince who would follow in the reign after their father had to be fit to be King; with his son's being the seven sins, who's to say which son was more fit to be King than the others. Though the King wasn't necessarily ready to leave his throne to any of his sons, he felt a successor must still be named despite everything else. War was always knocking at the gates of Hell, and there were many reasons that the King would need a successor... But how was this successor going to be named, exactly? Well with a 'game', of course...

The King of Hell couldn't leave this to be something that his sons could decide all on their own, oh no. If it was left in the hands of his sons, it would be troublesome, and not in a good way. Egos would fly, and there were even those who wouldn't even bother to fight for the throne for their own 'reasoning'. So the deciding factor in this would be who could collect the most souls, and not just any souls at that. Oh no, that would be far too easy for the Princes. What they had to do was find ten pure souls and drag them down the dark path, collect them for the King of Hell's little collection. These people had to be good people; those who help others, work hard, are active in their daily live, overall who haven't sinned(at least, nothing major. Of course, some protested against this 'game' and wanted to do it their own way but who could go up against 'daddy's' words? Against the King of Hell? It didn't take much longer for the Princes to finally do as they were told and go off to find these souls. Though for some it wasn't about the throne, they could care less, but more about the respect of their father and because it was their jobs as the Seven Deadly Sins.

In the human realm, it didn't seem too hard of a job to find pure souls and corrupt them with their own evil schemes. It was a 'simple' job that the Princes were used to, the brother's constantly fighting and bickering with each other, getting distracted didn't necessarily help. They were disguised as regular humans, dropping their demon appearance to fit in with the crowd and make themselves more 'appealing' to the humans. Dirty tricks will be played, and who's to say that 'up above' will let them run terror amongst the humans simply to gain what they wish for? But that wasn't the only thing that seemed to be of trouble... there was always war knocking on their gates, and with seven of the most powerful demons in Hell gone, the war could possibly go south for them. There was always demons that wanted the throne for themselves, even if some were too scared to go up against the King themselves... but that doesn't mean a rebellion couldn't be made, especially when it came to the successor being one of the Princes, who most thought weren't fit to rule. A battle will happen on Earth, with 7 powerful lower Demon Kings upset with the thought of one of the Princes ruling. This little 'game' may get out of hand, what's to say what Earth has in store for it...

User Image

Trubzilla's Queen

Tipsy Tycoon

x-x-x-x-x
"Love of self perverted to hatred and contempt of one's neighbor"
User Image

The Rules of the Roleplay...

1. Pm me all reservations for characters as "Reservation for (Sin Name, Human or Demon)".
                          2. Once accepted, pm me profiles as "Application for Sinful Desire".
                          3. No godmodding.
                          4. There won't be a real limit for how many characters you can have, just be mindful of what you can handle and don't bite more than you can chew.
                          5. Be semi-literate to literate which means few spelling mistakes and 2 or more paragraphs per post. Writer's block will be accepted but, do it constantly and your going on the black list.
                          6. Don't put avi as the appearance.
                          7. I would like you to use anime pictures for your characters, please!
                          8. As for age, I don't want characters younger than 18 please! And they must look 18+ as well! Do pick different ages for your characters, I like variety, even in age. Sins and Demons ages will vary, the Princes will have their age range in their post.
                          9. This is a yaoi Rp, meaning that there will be BoyxBoy in this rp! Don't like it? You don't have to join!
                          10. Let's keep things PG-16 please! If you feel the need to go further than that, do go take it elsewhere!
                          11. Though their are no canon characters for this is an Original Idea, I will say that the Princes MUST BE in character, which means by what their sin name suggests.
                          12. Send me an Rp Sample along with your reservations.
                          13. Respect all rpers .
                          14. I don't want to see * * these for action nor anything else like that.
                          15. When your character is talking, use " "
                          16. When talking out of character, use ( ) or OOC:
                          17. I like pretty posts! You don't have to go all out but, at least add some color, names, and a picture to it.
                          18. Come on at least once every three days, even if it's to check in and let us know what's going on. I do want this rp to be active and stay alive. I will expect at least three posts a week(if not more) though I do understand we all get busy and will be lenient if I am noted ahead of time that you are busy and can't meet the requirements at the time.
                          19. In the profiles, any additional pictures MUST be linked.
                          20. NO CYBERING!!!(Take it elsewhere if you must) Romance is allowed though, I'm not too big of a fan of love at first sight! Give your characters time to grow!
                          21. Only exception I will have for your characters having crushes/romances with each other right off the bat is if they have history together already, which you must add in their profile.
                          22. Violence is allowed but, don't kill someone's character, do inform me via PM that this will happen, and I need verification from BOTH rpers that it's alright.
                          23. Break rules 3, 5, 10, 13, 14, 15, 16, 20, and 22, you'll be placed in the black list automatically, all other rules will be three strikes before your in the black list except rule 15, I will inform you if you aren't posting enough or notifying me. If I don't get a reply within THREE DAYS, your profiles will be removed and your spots will once more open.

I have the power to add/change rules and you will be informed if I do so.

User Image

Trubzilla's Queen

Tipsy Tycoon

x-x-x-x-x
"Resentful longing aroused by someone else's possessions, qualities, or luck"
User Image

Reservation Form...

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
                      (HUMAN, SIN, DEMON)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ ✖
                          Name →
                          Alias → (Only for sins and demons, delete if human)
                          Age → (No younger than 18 )
                          Race → (Sin, Human, Demon(what type of demon))
                          Crushes? →
                          Occupation →
                          Username →

Description → (Something small and to the point. Sins I have already written something so just copy and paste that please.)

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/VooDoo182/Furuba RP/820ae07c-ce97-4d3d-8d35-dfedc65ec149_zps3b84530f.png[/IMG][color=white]xx[/color][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/VooDoo182/Furuba RP/820ae07c-ce97-4d3d-8d35-dfedc65ec149_zps3b84530f.png[/IMG][color=white]xx[/color][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/VooDoo182/Furuba RP/820ae07c-ce97-4d3d-8d35-dfedc65ec149_zps3b84530f.png[/IMG]
                      [size=12][b][u][color=black](HUMAN, DEMON, SIN)[/color][color=black][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/color][/u][/b]✖ ✖[/size]
                      [list][list][size=10][color=gray][b]Name →[/b][/color]
                      [color=gray][b]Alias/Nickname →[/b][/color] (Only for sins and demons, nicknames if human)
                      [color=gray][b]Age →[/b][/color] (No younger than 18 )
                      [color=gray][b]Race →[/b][/color] (Sin, Human, Demon(what type of demon))
                      [color=gray][b]Crushes? →[/b][/color]
                      [color=gray][b]Occupation →[/b][/color]
                      [color=gray][b]Username →[/b][/color]

[color=gray][b]Description →[/b][/color] (Something small and to the point.)[/size][/list][/list]

Application Format...

(FULL NAME[FIRST AND LAST FOR HUMANS]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ ✖

User Image

• (Spiffy title [i.e. The Slothful])

Breaking Down The Basicsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ ✖ ✖

Alias → (For Demons and Sins only, delete if Human)
                                                              Nicknames →
                                                              Age → (18 being the youngest)
                                                              Race → (Sins, Demon, Human)
                                                              Realm → (Human, Demon, Other?)
                                                              Weapon → (Mainly Demons and Sins, though not something they'd necessarily reveal unless they have no other choice)
                                                              Abilities → (Only Demons and Sins, two abilities max and don't go overboard with it.)

Looking At The Outsidexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ ✖ ✖

Height →
                                                              Weight →
                                                              Eye Color →
                                                              Hair Color →
                                                              Distinguishing Marks → (Does your character have tattoos, birthmarks, beauty marks, or scars?)
                                                              Other Form/Extra Pictures →

What's On The Insidexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ ✖ ✖

Personality → (At least 1 well written paragraph, please!)
                                                              Likes → (At least 5 in list form)
                                                              Dislikes → (At least 5 in list form)
                                                              Fears → (At least 2 in list form)
                                                              Crushes? →

Digging A Little Deeperxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ ✖ ✖

Goals → (Does your character have any goals? If so, what are they?)
                                                            Orientation → (Bisexual, Pansexual, Homosexual, Asexual)
                                                            Affiliation → (Dominant, Submissive, Doesn't care?)
                                                            Extra → (Extra info you didn't get to add?)
                                                            Posting Color →

Who Pulls My Strings: Username

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=24][b][u][color=black](FULL NAME[FIRST AND LAST FOR HUMANS][/color][color=black][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/color][/u][/b]✖ ✖[/size]

[align=center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/VooDoo182/e5bff7e7-7770-4275-984d-fa9987a75a0d_zpsfdccf9a2.jpg[/img][/align]
                                                  [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=center][size=16][color=color1]• (Spiffy title [i.e. The Slothful])[/color][/size][/align]

[list][list][size=17][b][u][color=silver]Breaking Down [color=color1]The[/color] Basics[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=crimson]✖ [color=silver]✖[/color] ✖[/color][/u][/b][/size][/list][/list] [list][list][list][list]
                                                  [size=10][b]Alias →[/b] (For Demons and Sins only, delete if Human)
                                                  [b]Nicknames →[/b]
                                                  [b]Age →[/b] (18 being the youngest)
                                                  [b]Race →[/b] (Sins, Demon, Human)
                                                  [b]Realm →[/b] (Human, Demon, Other?)
                                                  [b]Weapon →[/b] (Mainly Demons and Sins, though not something they'd necessarily reveal unless they have no other choice)
                                                  [b]Abilities →[/b] (Only Demons and Sins, two abilities max and don't go overboard with it.)[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][size=17][b][u][color=silver]Looking [color=color2]At[/color] The Outside[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=crimson]✖ [color=silver]✖[/color] ✖[/color][/u][/b][/size][/list][/list] [list][list][list][list]
                                                  [size=10][b]Height →[/b]
                                                  [b]Weight →[/b]
                                                  [b]Eye Color →[/b]
                                                  [b]Hair Color →[/b]
                                                  [b]Distinguishing Marks →[/b] (Does your character have tattoos, birthmarks, beauty marks, or scars?)
                                                  [b]Other Form/Extra Pictures →[/b] [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][size=17][b][u][color=silver][color=color1]What's[/color] On The Inside[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=crimson]✖ [color=silver]✖[/color] ✖[/color][/u][/b][/size][/list][/list] [list][list][list][list]
                                                  [size=10][b]Personality →[/b] (At least 1 well written paragraph, please!)
                                                  [b]Likes →[/b] (At least 5 in list form)
                                                  [b]Dislikes →[/b] (At least 5 in list form)
                                                  [b]Fears →[/b] (At least 2 in list form)
                                                  [b]Crushes? →[/b] [/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][size=17][b][u][color=silver]Digging A Little [color=color2]Deeper[/color][/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=crimson]✖ [color=silver]✖[/color] ✖[/color][/b][/u][/size][/list][/list] [list][list][list][list]
                                                  [size=10][b]Goals →[/b] (Does your character have any goals? If so, what are they?)
                                                  [b]Orientation →[/b] (Bisexual, Pansexual, Homosexual, Asexual)
                                                  [b]Affiliation →[/b] (Dominant, Submissive, Doesn't care?)
                                                  [b]Extra →[/b] (Extra info you didn't get to add?)
                                                  [b]Posting Color →[/b]
                                                  [/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                                  [align=right][size=14][color=silver][b]Who Pulls My Strings:[/b][/color] [color=color1]Username[/color][/size][/align][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image

Trubzilla's Queen

Tipsy Tycoon

x-x-x-x-x
"Inordinate and uncontrolled feeling of hatred and anger"
User Image

The Sinful Ones...
                      The Princes are the embodiment and rulers of the Seven Sins. They are demons, and they are said to be thousands of years old. They're eye color happens to be the color of their Sin, unless they are in human form.

PRIDExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ ✖
                          Name → Lucifer
                          Alias/Nickname → Zael Jay Lynx
                          Age → Unknown (Appears to be in his mid-late twenties)
                          Race → Sin
                          Crushes? → Ha,shouldn't you ask how many people have crushes on me?
                          Occupation → The FIRST prince of hell
                          Username → Gaara_numba1
                          Description →The eldest son of the King of Hell, there's nothing he wants more than the crown for himself. Through his eyes, he is perfect in every way and the most qualified to be King. None of his brothers, not even Wrath himself, stands a chance against him, for he is the sole being of perfection(once again, through his eyes). He will do anything and everything to get his rightful spot as the King of Hell.

Envyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ ✖
                          Name → Leviathan
                          Alias/Nickname → Silvanus Adam Fauster
                          Age → Unknown (appears to be in his mid-twenties)
                          Race → Sin
                          Crushes? → Anyone he can't have
                          Occupation → The Second Prince of Hell
                          Username → DraumrOrum

Description → The second eldest of the princes and the second most powerful of them. He is the embodiment of wanting everything that he doesn't have, to the point where he would kill to have what he wants. As he is the envious of the bunch, he sees winning the crown for himself as the way to prove his own strength and willingness for what better is there than the crown?

WRATHxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ ✖
                          Name → Aamon
                          Alias → Darian O'Malley
                          Age → Ageless, though appears mid-twenties
                          Race → Sin; Wrath
                          Crushes? → Not really
                          Occupation → Third prince of Hell
                          Username → Death Road March

Description → The third eldest and the strongest (in strength) of the Princes. He is hotheaded in every way, everyone always having to be careful with what they say unless they want to be sent flying through any walls. He wants the crown just as much as most of his brothers, and won't stop at anything to achieve the crown. He feels he has the right to it for being the strongest, despite Pride being the oldest and most powerful of the seven.

Slothxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ ✖
                          Name → Belphegor
                          Alias/Nickname → Ansin J. Fauster
                          Age → Unknown(Looks to be in early twenties)
                          Race → Sin
                          Crushes? → None
                          Occupation → Fourth Prince of Hell
                          Username → x-Loki Laufeyson-x

Description → The middle child of the group; he doesn't seem to show too much interest in the crown for it would just mean more work for him in the long run. Though he will do anything that his father tells him to, even if it means fighting for a position he doesn't really care for. He isn't the most qualified for King though, all his brothers seem to have their own problems.

Greedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ ✖
                          Name → Mammon
                          Alias/Nickname → Linnaeus De Fiore
                          Age → Age unknown, looks to be 19 years old
                          Race → Sin
                          Crushes? → Anything that shimmers with gold, baby~
                          Occupation → Fifth Prince of Hell

Description → Third youngest and probably one of the ones that wants the crown the most. It isn't for just the title but for the wealth and glory to gain from becoming King. Greed loves anything and everything that shines and has a high value to it, even the crown and throne of the King. If there's anyone that deserves that much fame and wealth in the realm it is, by far, him(through his own eyes.)

[User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
                      Gluttonyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ ✖
                          Name → Beelzebub
                          Alias/Nickname → Ezra Thorne
                          Age → Who knows, but he looks to be about 19-20
                          Race → Sin
                          Crushes? → What
                          Occupation → Sixth Prince of Hell
                          Username → kouhai-san

Description → Second youngest and yet another that doesn't seem to be fighting for the throne out of the want of it. Gluttony prefers to spend his time filling the bottomless pit that is his stomach rather than filling his own ego with the title of King. Though he will fight for the crown if it means father will be happy, and just enjoy the ride along in the human realm!

LUSTxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ ✖
                          Name → Asmodeus
                          Alias/Nickname → Micah Fauster
                          Age → Appears to hardly be over 20
                          Race → Sin
                          Crushes? → Everyone, but specifically Wrath and Pride
                          Occupation → Seventh Prince of Hell
                          Username → a little shadow

Description → The youngest of the seven princes but not one to be underestimated. Lust seeks out the need for physical pleasure, and will chase anything that walks on two feet. Though the crown isn't something that he would necessarily die for, it is something that he could pluck from his brothers hands for his own reasons. He is mainly in this for all those yummy souls he can corrupt in the good ol' lustful fashion of his.

User Image

Trubzilla's Queen

Tipsy Tycoon

x-x-x-x-x
"Failure to utilize one's talents and gifts"
User Image

The Pure Ones...
                      The Pure Souls are those who haven't sinned, people who are genuinely good people, who help others, are hard workers, or even keep active in their lives. The Sins will especially look for those who are actively religious in their lives.

Humanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ ✖
                          Name → Aiden Hensel
                          Nickname → Ai, Denny
                          Age → Twenty-three
                          Race → Human
                          Crushes? → None at the moment.
                          Occupation → Barista

Description → A rather cheery male that works with his identical twin at a local cafe. It's common for him to wear glasses which is how you can tell the two apart, aside from the warm kindness that seems to exude from his very being. That and he usually always wears a beaming smile on his face. Oddly enough, the only one that's close to him is his brother who is not too far from him at any given moment. Aiden is oblivious as to why people keep their distance...

Name → Linus Tomasson
                          Age → Thirty
                          Race → Human
                          Crushes? → None
                          Occupation → Priest
                          Username → DraumrOrum

Description → A Swedish priest that simply wishes to help those that have lost their way, having moved to America just under a year ago. He moved to America mainly on the premise of leaving his abusive younger years in the orphanage behind, the move being made possible by transferring to the American branch of his church.

Name → Raylan J. Ackers
                          Alias/Nickname →
                          Age → 21 years old
                          Race → Human, pure soul.
                          Crushes? → None at the moment
                          Occupation → Two part time jobs, at a music store and a bar.

Description → A dreamer, always dreaming big about the future and what may come from it. Working two part time jobs while attending college, Raylan does nothing but keep himself busy, hardy giving himself much of a break. Always being kind and helpful, he has nothing but love for the people around him, being friendly and easy to talk with.

(HUMAN)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ ✖
                          Name →Ambros Mocheva[doesn't know though]
                          Nickname → Ghost
                          Age → Nineteen
                          Race → Human
                          Crushes? → None
                          Occupation → Part-time waiter[maaaybe..], does volunteer work,
                          Username → Lemonia

Description → An orphan at birth, fostered by few...Though they never lasted long. No lie, he was undoubtedly a handful. There was a variety of names to choose, but being the silent giver he was, he went by the name of Ghost. Despite his awkward and quiet demeanor, he always managed to put a smile on someone's face. Always being giving and kind, it leaves him rather vulnerable to be taken advantage due to being so young and still naive about the world. Nonetheless, he gives people the benefit of the doubt and always tries to see good in everyone.

Name → Nolan Torrins
                          Alias/Nickname → Benito Zero, the talent agency suggested he take up an alias to protect his privacy. He prefers to be called Nole, however.
                          Age → 22
                          Race → Human
                          Crushes? → There may be one, I-I mean none! None at all!
                          Occupation → Voice Actor, though he has been trying to break out into photography.
                          Username → Calling Carnage

Description → While Nolan broke out into Voice Acting when he was younger, he pursues his dream of becoming a professional photographer with almost unshakable optimism and determination. That is when he isn't overcome with his nearly crippling shyness, or habit to be extremely awkward. He does try hard, and put his heart into almost anything he does.

Pure human soulxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ ✖
                          Name →
                          Alias/Nickname → Louis "Luuluu" Thistlewood
                          Age → thirty-nine
                          Race → Human Pure soul
                          Crushes? → None at this moment
                          Occupation → Landscape artist and Caretaker of the St. Maria's orphanage.
                          Username → Kanna2012

Description → Louis was born as a twin to a younger sister. He had always been close with her and the other kids in the orphanage he grew up in. He has no idea who his and Angelica's parents were and to be honest. He doesn't really care all that much. He took up the role of caretake for the orphanage Caring more for the kids there then anything. His sister went off and did her own thing while also keeping a close tab on the orphanage that raised them while Louis soon became one of the only workers in the building that had been raised there from infancy. He also enjoys landscape paintings so when the kids are off taking their naps or in school he spends his time painting around town in parks or where the beautiful scenery is most at.

HUMANxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ ✖
                          Name → Teodoro Bernardo Prieto Arriola
                          Alias/Nickname → Teo, Ted or Teddy
                          Age → 22
                          Race → Human
                          Crushes? → None currently
                          Occupation → Fireman
                          Username → Dark_Mokuna

Description → While his look could be deceivingly intimitatng, Teo is actually a sweet, friendly guy, though he's great innocence and naivity can be to the border of stupity at times. He originally was born and raisd in Spain, but emagrated to U.S a dozen years ago due to an attempt to save his mother life in a surgery, though she passed a while after, which explain his light accent that becomes ever so often visible in times of extreme emotions. Being a fireman is a fulfillment of his childhood dreams.

Name →
                          Age →
                          Race →
                          Crushes? →
                          Occupation →
                          Username →

Description →

The Lost Ones...
                          Those who have fallen of the path of being a model citizen, who have and do sin in their lives. These souls are currently useless to the Princes but that never means that they will never meet.

Name → Arin Hensel
                          Nickname → N/A
                          Age → Twenty-three
                          Race → Human
                          Crushes? → spoiler: his twin! None at the moment.
                          Occupation → Baker

Description →A rather cold and calculating male that works with his identical twin at a local cafe. This one is the one you have to watch yourself with for he has a few... Issues. He's a psychopath who keeps a close eye on his innocent twin and will do just about anything in his power to keep others from getting too close to him. One way to tell him apart is that he wears contacts rather than glasses and he exudes a certain off-putting vibe. Normally he's harmless and just as friendly as Aiden... Unless you get close to his brother. Then there may be problems.

(HUMAN)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ ✖
                          Name → Orion Lambent.
                          Alias → Raven.
                          Age → Twenty five.
                          Race → Tainted human.
                          Crushes? → Arin Hansel.
                          Occupation → College student still but an aspiring idol (actor/model/singer). When low on cash, does gigs (singing) and/or part times in various places.
                          Username → Cruxov/Nytch.

Description → Growing up in a family with 5 sisters and 4 younger brothers, Orion was more than glad to move out for college, and ever since, has been duel-tasking keeping up a college life and working in the show biz (or trying). He's had the pleasure of being in a few ads but still isn't recognized much. Regardless the fruitless efforts so far, he's still ambitious for the world to know his name, one day.

HUMANxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ ✖
                          Name → Zev Ravuie Lavato
                          Nickname → Wolf (due to his business cards) or Z (when people don't feel like using his given name, Zev)
                          Age → Twenty-four
                          Race → Human
                          Crushes? → Money is his only love at the moment
                          Occupation → Jack of all trades - does most anything for a large sum of money. Works as detective a lot of the time when they can locate him and pay him the amount he requires.
                          Username → Blacknessbleeding

Description → His family has money, but he cut himself off from his family a few years ago. He realized a while ago that he had a talent involving finding lost items or people. Usually the only way he is interested in people or anything really is when money is involved.

Name → Nikita Kye Pruitt
                          Age → 26 years old
                          Race → Human(Tainted soul)
                          Crushes? → None at the moment
                          Occupation → Barista with Aiden and Arin

Description → Having grown up in a rich, spoiled family, Niki was always a bit of a rebel. It all started in middle school, when his friends would hang out behind school and drink or smoke. Being exposed to this, he ended up following in suit. Afterwards, during high school life, he had done drugs and through his rebellious faze, would get piercings without his parents consent. Though he hasn't done drugs in a while, he's still been rebellious against his parents, who ended up cutting him out of the family. He had been in and out of the house since eighteen and for four years now, has been permanently living alone. Despite all that has happened, his mom will secretly send him money behind her husband's back, seeing as Nikita is still her son and she cares for him.

Name →
                          Age →
                          Race →
                          Crushes? →
                          Occupation →
                          Username →

Description →

User Image

Trubzilla's Queen

Tipsy Tycoon

x-x-x-x-x
"Rapacious desire and pursuit of material possessions"
User Image

The Demon Kings...
                      These are the Demon Kings who are not happy with the choice of the Princes being King of all Hell and would prefer to change the tide. They will do anything to stop this from happening, even entering the human realm to cause some chaos for the Princes.

WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING ANYMORE KINGS AT THIS POINT

Demon Rebellion Leaderxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ ✖
                      Cionaodh
                      Alias/Nickname → Rioghnan "Rio" Parthalan
                      Age → 3,528 Looks to be 27
                      Race → Fire Demon
                      Crushes? → None currently Nysrogh/Raylan maybe?
                      Occupation → Demon Rebellion Leader
                      Username → Persipnei

Description → Seeing what the demon king is doing with the sin princes, he is disgusted. Since he has to fight to keep up with the others, he feels the need to make these princes struggle. Perhaps fail at the task their king has provided. Will stop at nothing to attain this goal.

Demonxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ ✖
                      Name → Byleth
                      Alias/Nickname → Zeriah Lockewood
                      Age → Over 5,000 years old, human form looks to be 28 years old.
                      Race → Demon
                      Crushes? → None
                      Occupation → Demon King

Description → Byleth, being a King of Hell, finds that none of the princes would make a good King. They're all so disfunctional that hell is bound to fall with one of them as their leader. He figures that if they could get the princes out of the way, that surely someone more worthy like himself or any other Demon King could rule all of hell.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      Name → Valefor
                      Alias/Nickname → Val Richmond
                      Age → Somewhere in the 4000s, but he appears 21.
                      Race → Demon
                      Crushes? → No time for such a silly thing. maybe later
                      Occupation → Demon King
                      Username → the small flower

Description → Valefor has gotten too bored and stressed out with his ruling position and is seeking for a break from his piece of hell, something to take his mind off things. This new Rebellion thing seems to be just what he needs to get his mind off things; and is sure to give this arrogant demon some entertainment.

DEMONxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ ✖
                      Name → Brandalfr
                      Alias → Brandice Ulfrich
                      Age → Appears in his thirties
                      Race → Metal Demon
                      Crushes? → Probably
                      Occupation → Pirate Demon King

Description →Brandalfr is known as the Pirate King in the realm of demons, though he is also affiliated with thieves and con-artists. Debatably, he is the wealthiest out of the Kings since he possesses an impressive hoard of treasure and valuable artifacts from both the human and demon realm... And maybe the angel's if they're unlucky to run into him. He's only in the rebellion since he wants a chance at being the King of Hell, though also to have a little fun in the human realm once again.

Demon Kingxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ ✖
                      Name → Helel
                      Alias/Nickname → Seth Talbot
                      Age → Unknown, Appears to be in his mid twenties
                      Race → Demon
                      Crushes? → I have my eyes on a few fascinating people.
                      Occupation → Demon King/General Terrorizor
                      Username → Calling Carnage

Description → A questionably insane demon that ate, and murdered,worked his way to a recent kingship, Helel's motivates are hard to gauge, as is his loyalties. Erratic behavior and a tendency to act on his strange whims makes him a difficult being to deal with. It is apparent though that he is highly ambitious, if not obsessive over his interests and what he calls his fun.

Name → Apophis
                      Alias/Nickname → Saajid Zhìxin
                      Age → Appears to be in his mid-thirties
                      Race → Serpent Demon
                      Crushes? → Ha! Like you deserve to know!
                      Occupation → Demon King of course!
                      Username → DraumrOrum

Description → At the beginning Apophis wasn't interested in who the heir would be, he disliked all of the princes. It was whenever the actual idea of a contest between all the brats came up that he finally became interested. After all, wouldn't it be a shame if the princes were incapacitated in the human realm and he had to take over instead? Surely he had to go to the human realm to dispose of assist them.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      Name → Marchosias
                      Alias/Nickname → Mael
                      Age → Darkness knows no age (Appears 25-27 )
                      Race → Demon King
                      Crushes? → Anyone under his boot <3
                      Occupation → Secret Tactician
                      Username → salsaplant

Description → Marchosias fancies himself one of the more "sophisticated" of the Demons, his demeanor practically Machiavellian in all but name. One can never truly know whose side he is on, or what his end game is.

The Underlings...
                      This consists of Demons who have followed the Kings to stop the Princes from getting to the throne, be it because they are the Kings' followers or simply Demons who have the need to cause some mayhem.

Name → Nysrogh
                      Alias/Nickname → Revas Winsley
                      Age → Only 2,000 years old, appears to be 18 - 20
                      Race → Inferior Demon
                      Crushes? → None yet
                      Occupation → Subordinate
                      Username → the small flower

Description → Nysrogh has always been a follower, not a leader. He spends a lot of his time in the Demon Realm, carrying out the wishes of higher demons. He's quite introverted, but always docile and eager to please. He usually keeps to himself unless he is being spoken to or told to do something.

Name → Xaphan
                      Alias/Nickname → Kol Aneirin Betsalel
                      Age → His true age is boundless, in human form he looks about twenty.
                      Race → Shade [[ Demon of Nightmares ]]
                      Crushes? → Pride
                      Occupation → Servant of the Demon King Byleth
                      Username → Nocturnus Periculum

Description → Xaphan is a lesser demon, tasked with the job of creating nightmares and calamities for the waking and sleeping world. He is a follower of Byleth but really would like to see Pride on the throne, and will do whatever kind of backstabbing he'll need to do to make it happen. His demonic form is a shadow, as ever changing and fluctuating as his allegiances.

Name → Etalet
                      Alias/Nickname → Alex Gibb
                      Age → Around 4,000 years old, appears no older than eighteen
                      Race → Patchwork Demon
                      Crushes? → ... What's a crush? Byleth
                      Occupation → Demon for hire, will work for whoever gets him what he requests and will do any job
                      Username → DraumrOrum

Description → Not really one to concern himself with the affairs outside of his domain Etalet was actually planning on staying out of this war. It was when his close friend and fellow torturer Byleth had left to fight the Princes that he decided to see what all the commotion was about.

Name → Mephistopheles Sonneillion Von Euroynomé
                      Alias/Nickname → Vadim or Magnus
                      Age → Quite old, but appears to be in mid twenties
                      Race → Terror demon
                      Crushes? → Pft, no one.
                      Occupation → To bring fear and chaos, of course.
                      Username → Lemonia

Description → Fear. Of which that hides beneath the shadows of a child's bed and causes them sleepless nights. Terror. Of which could fell even the proudest of champions and sinks into the hearts of every lesser soul. It is what his entire being is composed of - it is the reason for his existence. Humans or demons alike; no one was safe. Could you imagine someone like him on the throne?Either way, he doesn't care much for it or who becomes king as long as he continues to do what he does best.

DEMONxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ ✖
                      Name → Legion
                      Alias → Kieran Fletcher
                      Age → Roughly 3,500 years but appears around 20
                      Race → Doppelganger demon
                      Crushes? → None
                      Occupation → Informant
                      Username → kouhai-san

Description → As someone who would get and give any sort of information to someone for the right price, Legion is loyal to no one but himself. He may currently have a job with the demon rebellion, but he's only staying until a higher pay comes along. Though, it's another story if you ask a different him...

Name →
                      Age →
                      Race →
                      Crushes? →
                      Occupation →
                      Username →

Description →

Name →
                      Age →
                      Race →
                      Crushes? →
                      Occupation →
                      Username →

Description →

User Image

Trubzilla's Queen

Tipsy Tycoon

x-x-x-x-x
"Over-indulgence and over-consumption to the point of waste"
User Image

Date...

Month

January - Febuary - March - April - May - June - July - August - September - October - November - December

Day

01 - 02 - 03 - 04 - 05 - 06 - 07 - 08 - 09 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31

Weather...

Sunny - Windy - Cloudy - Rainy - Stormy - Musty - Foggy - Cool - Cold - Warm - Hot

Time of Day...

Early Morning(5AM-7AM) - Morning(8AM-10AM) - Afternoon(11AM-1PM) - Mid Day(2PM-4-PM) - Evening(5PM-7PM) - Night(8PM-11AM) - Midnight(12AM-4AM)

Special Events...

This is where I'll list events that may effect all characters such as group meetings, fights, and other important things.

Important Places...

Here will go all places that are important to your characters(work, home, etc). There will also be a couple places I will add that seem relevant to the plot. The story will take place in Chicago, Illinois. These places are fictional locations.

- Riverwood Penthouses -
                      Riverwood is filled with penthouse apartments right in front of the beach. These are probably the priciest penthouses that money can buy and the nicest homes near the beach with beautiful views of not only the beach, but the city as well. There are five floors with large houses, the top one being the biggest and priciest one in the building.

- Linnaeus' living room/Dining room -
                        Having the top floor of the Penthouse building, the living room and dining room are large, located on the first floor of the apartment. The kitchen is located near the door that leads out to a large balcony, where the hot tub is, looking out towards the beach.

- Balcony/Hot Tub -
                        Being the prince of greed, you can be sure that Mammon went all out in finding the biggest penthouse that he could find. With this, it needed all the luxuries so when he found out that this specific one had a hot tub? He was sold.

- Linnaeus' Room
                        Of course, he had to take the master bedroom, that looks out towards the beautiful ocean. His room happens to be the top floor and it holds a large bathroom within it as well. And just like the greedy b*****d he is, he had made sure to buy the most comfiest, biggest bed he could. Did he really need that big of a bed? No... but he wanted it.

- Silvanus' Bedroom
                        Being unable to settle for a plain looking room to reside in he naturally chose the more interesting and elegant room. It has an adjacent bathroom that further adds to it's elegance and class. The blankets, bed, pillows, and towels are all the fluffiest that he could find, wanting to surround himself in soft things to make his stay in the human realm more comfortable (that and the fact that he loves fluffy things). His room is located on the first floor near the western wall, not far from the kitchen.

- Saint Michael Church -
                      The main church for Christianity in the city. It's main hall is rather intimidating upon first glance but it doesn't take long for one to feel a soothing effect by being within the church's walls. The confessional is located further in the back, past the restrooms so that anyone visiting to confess can do so without being judged by their peers. There are also offices for the priests to work in, and to give council to members of the congregation in a one on one environment.

- Cielo Bello Apartments -
                      Located about six blocks away from the beach, Cielo Bello Apartments are a rather nice living area with plenty to do around them. They are affordable apartments, with up to two or three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The kitchen's and living rooms very in size, depending on the rooms the apartments have.

- Raylan's Home Layout -
                        Raylan lives with two others, the apartment is three bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen, a laundry room, living room, with a balcony. The living room is nicely set up with a long couch and a lazy boy to the side. Seeing as it's usually just the three of them, they keep to eating on the island conjoined to the kitchen.

- Raylan's Room -
                        Seeing as the only uses his room has to Raylan is to sleep or work on his computer, he has kept his room rather simple. There's no TV in it, for he feels he doesn't need it and he allowed his roommates to have the rooms with conjoined bathrooms.

- Orion's Room -
                        Of the few times the workaholic is home, Orion resides in another simple room. Due to the male's laptop being his source of everything, he doesn't need much otherwise. Just a grand bed to sleep with his guests and a TV right in front of it, to keep up with the news or watch his shows. Just a few shelves behind it for clothes and other books, he doesn't even a table. If needed, he'd use the living room table or the kitchen counters. The only thing he insisted on installing where special windows that with a press of a button, turn black and no light comes in. A random and expensive renovation bit it was, but Orion needed it for god knows at weird hours he sleeps. If he sleeps at all, that is.

- Ravencrest Apartments -
                      Ravencrest is an apartment complex mainly consisting of studio apartments. The building itself, despite the appearance at first glance, is a very nice living area built to be sturdy yet comfortable. The homes differ in size, and there is only three floors yet, the complex is large. It's a great area for those living on their own and looking for a spacious, affordable home.

- Linus' Studio Apartment -
                        A rather humble abode for the priest. His bookcase and radio sit at the foot of the bed opposite of the kitchen, and he stores his casual wear in drawers located directly underneath the bed. The restroom is rather small as well with a cabinet next to the sink area where he hangs up his clerical wear.

- Zeriah's Studio Apartment -
                        Byleth's main goal wasn't luxury when it came to his home, picking a simple studio apartment over more luxurious homes because he feels that there won't be a real need to have something overy luxurious when he doesn't plan to stick around. the human realm long. He went with comfort when it came to his studio, something simple but to his liking. His bathroom is rather on the simplistic side, compared to all the luxury homes he had seen beforehand. After all, he just needs a place to sleep and to communicate with is fellow demons... as well as maybe even presentable enough to bring another in if need be...

The Story Thus Far...

-People are barely starting their days, waking up, getting ready to do their usual routine, etc.
                      - Aamon and Belphegor are at home, having had breakfast.
                      - Asmodeus, Leviathan, and Mammon remain in their penthouse, doing their daily routine of eating/drinking horrible tasting coffee.
                      - Arin and Aiden have opened shop at their cafe, serving Raylan who is headed off to work and Nysrogh, who has gone in to find some food/a place to lounge.

User Image

Trubzilla's Queen

Tipsy Tycoon

x-x-x-x-x
"Feeling of disordered desire in the body"
User Image

The Mods...

There will be times when I can't get on Gaia or just need help running the place and the people who will help will end up here.
                      They'll be people I will trust enough to help me keep this place in order, and people that are grand examples of what I'm looking for in this rp.
                      If I'm not able to answer a question for you or anything, these people will be there to help.
                      Don't disrespect them either, they will notify me and you'll be put on the blacklist immediately!

DraumrOrum
                      Death Road March

Whitelist...

Here will be the people who have done good in the rp, haven't broken any rules or who simply stand out among the others in the rp.

DraumrOrum
                      Death Road March
                      a little shadow
                      kouhai-san

Graylist...

Here will go the people who are in danger of losing their characters in the rp, they will all get a PM letting them know why and they have THREE DAYS to notify the mods or myself before they are removed.

Blacklist...

Rule breakers don't get far in this thread! Break the rules, this is your spotlight.
                      Also, if I continuously get complaints about you, you will be notified and put here as well.
                      In other words, don't be stupid, follow ALL rules and be friendly!

The Away List...

People who have notified myself or a mod that they are going to be gone for a certain amount of time will be placed here. This will also serve for those who are busy and will be taking some time to posts/check-in.

Nocturnus Periculum- Currently busy at the moment, will return.

Banners...

Here are the few banners I have made so far, there will be more to come~

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town-role-play/sinful-desires-yaoi-based-rp-o-a/t.97552113/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/VooDoo182/Rp Charrys/1316a122-2632-4025-8ace-bfbe800ddcfc_zpsldjbvdns.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town-role-play/sinful-desires-yaoi-based-rp-o-a/t.97552113/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/VooDoo182/Rp Charrys/92ca8cd0-1a8c-4ce8-bd92-16b91abc48a0_zps4ghngmsb.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town-role-play/sinful-desires-yaoi-based-rp-o-a/t.97552113/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/VooDoo182/Rp Charrys/70f0523c-115d-45e9-9390-05c86815d10b_zpspdbigh2o.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town-role-play/sinful-desires-yaoi-based-rp-o-a/t.97552113/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/VooDoo182/Rp Charrys/ec0290c1-ff81-4d24-82d4-d7d41499a34d_zpsi3mxspbh.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town-role-play/sinful-desires-yaoi-based-rp-o-a/t.97552113/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/VooDoo182/Rp Charrys/276efe2d-2d9b-424b-aa2c-4c24999ecac8_zpscak8n5qe.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town-role-play/sinful-desires-yaoi-based-rp-o-a/t.97552113/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/VooDoo182/Rp Charrys/e79c4fb5-46cb-43f5-a442-82bf853b7f46_zps48nld66q.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town-role-play/sinful-desires-yaoi-based-rp-o-a/t.97552113/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/VooDoo182/Rp Charrys/d9119a66-8547-479b-b69a-9aa2a1368087_zpsysjsc3b2.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

Trubzilla's Queen

Tipsy Tycoon

COMING SOON

Trubzilla's Queen

Tipsy Tycoon

Reserved in case I missed anything

Trubzilla's Queen

Tipsy Tycoon

Reserved in case I missed anything

Trubzilla's Queen

Tipsy Tycoon