Welcome to Gaia! ::

Modern Mecha

What do robots fall under, in that chart? Mortal?

I see Zombies fall under "Mortal", and I guess that makes sense, with how someone explained it in another thread like: "Zombies live as long as their bodies can hold up."

Or something like that. I imagine that can also apply to the robotic.

Magic Hobo

Honesty Kruse
Catena Carswell
Turtle god is obviously best god. I want to know more about them. Everyone else goes around creating magical creatures and avatars of grandiose concepts and this a*****e makes a giant woodlouse and a troll jellyfish. Sign me the ******** up for Turtleism.

Eh, Turtle god is okay. 'Turtles all the way down' and all that. (◡‿◡✿)

(☉‿☉✿) But Tiger god is best god. He's spent more than a couple of centuries as a vigilante in Dref Dur so nothing too bad happens to us and is the only one willing to help when we've got legit problems. So what if he can't kill a god-boosted vampire? I'd like to see Turtle god try that.

Meili died like a b***h.

Anyway, what "us"? Meili is god of humans. If you are not a human Gaian, is Tiger God even interested in protecting you? Also apparently the cosmos will be completely fine without him, so evidently dude wasn't much of a big deal.

Niche Enthusiast

17,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Catena Carswell
Meili died like a b***h.

Anyway, what "us"? Meili is god of humans. If you are not a human Gaian, is Tiger God even interested in protecting you? Also apparently the cosmos will be completely fine without him, so evidently dude wasn't much of a big deal.

(I'm having so much fun right now xd )

gonk No he didn't.

It's not just humans apparently, but all 'lesser beings' so everyone below the god category falls under this. That means you and me both. And Meili was the one who made sure that we'll be fine in the first place.

Meanwhile, what has Turtle god been doing? They're either dormant, reclusive, or they just can't be bothered to interfere in 'lesser matters'. I say they're the reclusive one because TURTLE.

Magic Hobo

Honesty Kruse
Catena Carswell
Meili died like a b***h.

gonk No he didn't.

It's not just humans apparently, but all 'lesser beings' so everyone below the god category falls under this. That means you and me both. And Meili was the one who made sure that we'll be fine in the first place.

Meanwhile, what has Turtle god been doing? They're either dormant, reclusive, or they just can't be bothered to interfere in 'lesser matters'. I say they're the reclusive one because TURTLE.

(same lmao)

Turtle is probably living in a forest somewhere chilling, like Peath was. And PEATH murdered an entire cadre of vampire assassins, just... casually. NBD. I'd bet Turtle can't interfere in daily life because they're so OP it'd end the whole storyline narrative reasons.

...And personally, I prefer a god who doesn't feel the need to micromanage or constantly supervise. Turtle trusts us to work it out for ourselves.

Time-traveling Senshi

Catena Carswell
Honesty Kruse
Catena Carswell
Meili died like a b***h.

gonk No he didn't.

(same lmao)

Turtle is probably living in a forest somewhere chilling, like Peath was. And PEATH murdered an entire cadre of vampire assassins, just... casually. NBD. I'd bet Turtle can't interfere in daily life because they're so OP it'd end the whole storyline narrative reasons.

...And personally, I prefer a god who doesn't feel the need to micromanage or constantly supervise. Turtle trusts us to work it out for ourselves.

I guess the Turtle's the boss of you then because wouldn't the Paws fall under Beasts So what would you need to worry about Meili for? He's not even your god to begin with.

Magic Hobo

Chibi Halo
Catena Carswell
Honesty Kruse
Catena Carswell
Meili died like a b***h.

gonk No he didn't.

(same lmao)

I guess the Turtle's the boss of you then because wouldn't the Paws fall under Beasts So what would you need to worry about Meili for? He's not even your god to begin with.

I'm not strictly paws, but I am always a Beast. Carl and other ... non-paws animals are probably also under Turtle's demesne, which is good company to be in, IMO.

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
I looked over the list, but I failed to see Carl on it =O Wait a minute.... Is this saying Carl is not a god?!?!?! Sacrilege!!! It is clear that Carl is the god of all things; even junk! All hail the mighty god Carl!

Demonic Lover

...so I'd have to answer to a dragon guy I don't even know? ******** that~

I'm not even originally from Gaia, I don't even know what their demons are like X OX I'm flesh and blood, not a spirit being...

Elfin Guildsman

Quote:
the Star People who have been taking turns running La Victore as a means of penance for the way they were left to run rampant due to either negligence or resentment by Nyx.

Is this just conjecture ? or is there some proof somewhere for their "penance" ? I mean they have nothing to be penantant about ? Why should they be sorry for being themselves ??

As far i can remember they been generally good to Gaians. With maybe the exception of the two older siblings. On account of them throwing that one character into space. I actually don't remember was there a manga about that or was that just in a CI ? I know that one character got her own spaceship CI . What stories did that give?

Retro Punk

You know what i think ? I think Sentinel and Marius are going to get their powers back . AND eventually replace MEILI and NYX .

Cuz Nyx gonna die. I bet.

Restoring Balance.

Antagonistic Agent

18,815 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"We know dark elves like Cresento can perform Alchemy better than other mortals but are mortals born with the ability to perform magic?"

--> What about Nicolae's line/family? His grandpapa and great-grandpapa (his own words taken from zOMG) were alchemists before him, so... maybe one or more of his 11 cousins and even his aunt/uncle (we don't know which one is related to grandpa and so is the case with Nicu's parents) had the talent but for some reason alchemy didn't or doesn't become a prominent thing in their lives? Like, really? Alchemy is supposed to be a hunt for gold (in the context of the real world...)??? And this side of Nicu's line seems to be pretty quiet about it until he brings it up to Cres (it's a second... third thing) and it becomes a thing?? Is Nicolae's line a line of mortals born to do magic I mean science I mean sciencey magic? Wait, did I rant?

(Spoiler-tagged for silly headcanon)
(I do have a headcanon that some other beings brought the knowledge of alchemy to the mortals and that they have an unwritten terms of license and agreement. What do these beings get out of it? Amusement. Amusement at shaping the things mortals sacrifice to make another thing, and amusement at sending bombs to blow up stuff in yer face. And if there's a way to attain the... "true" goals of alchemy, it's to make a contract with one of these beings. But where do these beings fit? Somewhere high up with Gaia /shot)

--> The wizards. O_O What about the wizards and all those in their line?

--> ...........did we mention the fairy family yet? Are they mortals? They... seem to fit somewhere there and in the half/taskless...???

Time-traveling Senshi

AnneLaurant
"We know dark elves like Cresento can perform Alchemy better than other mortals but are mortals born with the ability to perform magic?"

--& What about Nicolae's line/family? His grandpapa and great-grandpapa (his own words taken from zOMG) were alchemists before him, so... maybe one or more of his 11 cousins and even his aunt/uncle (we don't know which one is related to grandpa and so is the case with Nicu's parents) had the talent but for some reason alchemy didn't or doesn't become a prominent thing in their lives? Like, really? Alchemy is supposed to be a hunt for gold (in the context of the real world...)??? And this side of Nicu's line seems to be pretty quiet about it until he brings it up to Cres (it's a second... third thing) and it becomes a thing?? Is Nicolae's line a line of mortals born to do magic I mean science I mean sciencey magic? Wait, did I rant?

(Spoiler-tagged for silly headcanon)
(I do have a headcanon that some other beings brought the knowledge of alchemy to the mortals and that they have an unwritten terms of license and agreement. What do these beings get out of it? Amusement. Amusement at shaping the things mortals sacrifice to make another thing, and amusement at sending bombs to blow up stuff in yer face. And if there's a way to attain the... "true" goals of alchemy, it's to make a contract with one of these beings. But where do these beings fit? Somewhere high up with Gaia /shot)

--& The wizards. O_O What about the wizards and all those in their line?

--& ...........did we mention the fairy family yet? Are they mortals? They... seem to fit somewhere there and in the half/taskless...???

As far as I remember things officially in Valefor Academy Professor Saris said Dark Elves were the ones who created Alchemy. Where they figured out this skill is open for discussion but yeah they originated the art between the mortals. That's not to say Nicolae's family never dabbled in it. It just seems as though, according to how Cresento speaks of things, Nicolae and his family do it more for sheer profits whereas Cresento and people like Professor Saris do Alchemy for the study and experience of the noble art. Then again, Cresento isn't that fond of too much interaction with others so he's a cranky sort when it comes to sharing his Alchemy knowledge and formulas.

And no we haven't figured out Fairy Folk and things like Pixies yet. One could say they're mortals but at the same time they act more like a step below the Half and Taskless Gods because they can't easily turn into other things like mortals but they're not quite full on Gods like Angels and Demons, or are they?

That's one thing I'm really interested in knowing the answer about because it would help me better define things with my in world user created race.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
edited my post to include thje Kill the Gods thread

Time-traveling Senshi

Hassli
edited my post to include thje Kill the Gods thread

Why do you want to kill the gods? I mean I understand the stance regarding Meili and why humanity on Gaia can get along without him. They've advanced enough to where they don't need godly interaction to evolve and advance the race forward. However, other beings and things still need the gods around. Nothing spoils without the jelly god. How do we know the animals of Gaia would become what they are if we didn't have the gods under the domain of the Turtle? Would we even have Diedrich without the gods around? We don't know that. I don't think the solution is to kill off the gods. Besides we can't even do that ourselves without the direct interaction or anything imbued with the power of one of the higher level gods or Gaia herself. So killing them off isn't something that can be done by mortals.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff