Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
I cannot figure out how to get the items I've bought at Backally into my inventory in the game. Does anyone out there know how to get them there? I've tried refreshing to see if that works, but no luck so far.

Also, does anyone know how to beat the Willocroak with Echo? I keep missing every time I try to hit...

Beloved Treasure

Goddess Nefertiti
I cannot figure out how to get the items I've bought at Backally into my inventory in the game. Does anyone out there know how to get them there? I've tried refreshing to see if that works, but no luck so far.

Also, does anyone know how to beat the Willocroak with Echo? I keep missing every time I try to hit...

all kindred bundles need to be unpacked first before you can use them in the game.

also if you don't succeed once, try again.

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Photine
Goddess Nefertiti

all kindred bundles need to be unpacked first before you can use them in the game.

I did unpack the bundles, but they still aren't showing up. And now, my Echo has gone poof and I have no idea what happened...

Beloved Treasure

Goddess Nefertiti
Photine
Goddess Nefertiti

I did unpack the bundles, but they still aren't showing up. And now, my Echo has gone poof and I have no idea what happened...

then this is a problem no community member can help you with

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Photine
Goddess Nefertiti
Photine
Goddess Nefertiti

then this is a problem no community member can help you with

Well, my items have appeared, but I still have no Echo... I think I'm screwed...

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Have you reloaded the game since you got them?

Beloved Treasure

Goddess Nefertiti

Well, my items have appeared, but I still have no Echo... I think I'm screwed...

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lake-kindred/lake-kindred-bug-report-thread/t.97454127/

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
xcrimsonlegendx
Have you reloaded the game since you got them?

Yes, I have. I tried logging off then logging on, and I have yet to check my little friend.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff