User Image

Gaians, take a look at this shiny seal I found on my pizza box! Isn't it beautiful? It's so..sparkly! It sparkles much brighter than Cygnus in my opinion. At first I thought the seal was a promotion where I would get a free pizza because I was the 100th customer, but further investigation shows this seal is much more than a chance at free pizza. There's a much higher calling for this seal. Here. I'll show you. Take a look at the Angelic Seal:

User Image

User Image Open the Angelic Seal for heavenly assortment of gold, or items! You may score divine items such as Sister of Virtue, Brazen World Protector, Aria's Holy Invocation, Palalaladin, and more! Also nestled deep inside the seal is the Baby Platinum Ticket which can be exchanged for the opportunity to work with a talented Gaia artist to design your own exclusive custom item with one pose and Baby Golden Ticket which can be exchanged for the opportunity to work with a talented Gaia artist to design a custom item with one pose!

Make sure to stop by La Victoire and grab the Angelic Seal before it leaves the stores!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!