Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Fisher

I log into Gaia and realize there is literally nothing for me to do.
Before I spent time trying to get blue stripers for my quest but now that I have my guppa mask i'm like...what do? I got kind of bored of Lake Kindred after a day or two as well gonk Any one else feeling like this?? Fishing was the only game I enjoyed on here and it allowed me to socialize without feeling too anxious...

Please hurry up and fix it Gaia crying

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
Pretty much. When I asked bluealaris back at Anime Expo what the status of Fishing was she said 70%. However that was a good few weeks ago. I'm going to wait until the end of August to see if when they're going to put it back online.

Meanwhile I guess that means I can use up all those extra coins and play some blackjack and hopefully not develop a gambling habit... ninja

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
I feel sort of the same way, because Fishing had become the main reason I stayed logged in and supporting the site. But this is EXACTLY why I am trying to get more contests and events going out there, so that people will look forward to logging on and having some fun! Whiskey, check out some of the things going on right now (and anyone else who wants to support Fishing while also having some fun)

*I have sponsored a RNG contest in the guild Hooked Monthly. They will also be putting out a monthly magazine that has news, events/contests, and interviews! Check them out here: Hooked Monthly Magazine

*In the Fishaholics Anonymous guild, we are still pushing for folks to enter a fishing-based avatar in the Avatar Arena every week. One member, Paperworm, even placed 5th with their entry- "Memories of Fishing". Find information on that here: Show Some Love - AVATAR ARENA

*The Fishaholics Anonymous guild will be hosting a "What To Do #2" Contest Spree, with even more prizes and contests. I expect to release it sometime around August 15th- so keep an eye out for that. I am about to message the Guild Council and ask for their input on what type of contests/games to host. We have had some GREAT donations thus far from folks who are stepping up and really wanting to support the fishing community. They too want people to have a reason to log in often support Fishing.

*Recently, (July 28th) many questions were asked directly related to fishing at the Ask the Staff event. NONE of them received an answer, which is highly disappointing and somewhat discouraging. We've heard Shirlox say that a new lake, new fish, and new rod were expected. Others have said the game is about 70% complete. But we NEED to keep asking questions about the game, to show our support. Keep submitting fishing related questions in the AtS Pre-Event thread. Try not to ask simple, frequent questions like "WHEN WILL FISHING COME BACK?!?!?" Instead, trying asking questions like - "Will you be hosting any sort of re-release event for Fishing when it is complete?" or maybe something like "Will Lake Kindred have any ties to the updated Fishing game?"

I hope this has helped somewhat. heart heart heart

Sincerely,

-Cap'n Roky
I feel ya bro.

I'm only getting on once a day to check if it's back yet.

I'm bored with buying and selling things, give me my fishing!

Dog_inthe_PWO's Kouhai

Colorful Fox

33,850 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
same here i was working on getting an Angelic Rod =( i was almost there.... emotion_facepalm i hope it gets fixed soon....
Doesn't look like we will get any answers this week, either. They cancelled the ATS.

I just logged on for a few minutes and I'm beginning to wonder why I bother. I am also getting the impression that this new Lake Kindred business is buggy? If so, it might be taking time away from Codemonkey to do anything with Fishing.

Do we know when he would need to start coding for the holiday events?

Now all I do is bet ;c
I miss fishing

Ruthless Shapeshifter

10,925 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
Samurai_Zatoichi
same here i was working on getting an Angelic Rod =( i was almost there.... emotion_facepalm i hope it gets fixed soon....
same
Amen, I've got 11m, lol

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
Still waiting...In the mean time I booty grab and bump peoples tanks, though that gets monotonous
after awhile.

And if I do go fishing, which I haven't much, cause you can't save. What if I caught a RARE, I'd be so upset... scream

Oh when, oh when will the fishing begin, when oh when will it be...

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
ozkur
Still waiting...In the mean time I booty grab and bump peoples tanks, though that gets monotonous
after awhile.

And if I do go fishing, which I haven't much, cause you can't save. What if I caught a RARE, I'd be so upset... scream

Oh when, oh when will the fishing begin, when oh when will it be...

This was just discussed awhile back in one of the rooms- how upsetting it would be to catch a rare and NOT be able to keep it?! scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff