Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you enjoy making friends and being friendly to others?

Yes! 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 6 ]
Not really 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I'm pretty indifferent 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 3 ]
I'm honestly really shy... 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 4 ]
I HOPE THE WORLD BURNS! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14 15 >

Shy Friend

6,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
MultiAsh
Holy Kainthedragoon
Awwww, you shouldn't be too stressed. Nobody should.

Thank you~ *hugs* ^.^ That's so nice of you to say. Honestly, stress just sort of follows me around. Every chance I can, I head up to my friend's place to relax and get away from my brother. He's the stress at the house at the moment, and it's really driving everyone nuts.

Though, I shouldn't be troubling you with it.

*hugs tightly* That isn't good. You should always be somewhat stress free. There is no such thing as stress free, stress is always there but most times we don't notice it. I know how that is with family. My brother does the same thing with me when I stay at home for too long. It is alright, I am glad that I am helping a bit though smile

Invisible Phantom

Holy Kainthedragoon
*hugs tightly* That isn't good. You should always be somewhat stress free. There is no such thing as stress free, stress is always there but most times we don't notice it. I know how that is with family. My brother does the same thing with me when I stay at home for too long. It is alright, I am glad that I am helping a bit though smile

*nuzzles* ^w^ I do appreciate you letting me vent a bit. It helps a lot more than anyone realizes. If there's anything you wanna talk about, just let me know. I'm all ears~

Shy Friend

6,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
MultiAsh
Holy Kainthedragoon

*nuzzles* ^w^ I do appreciate you letting me vent a bit. It helps a lot more than anyone realizes. If there's anything you wanna talk about, just let me know. I'm all ears~

*nuzzles back*Your most welcome smile Thanks Ash. I do appreciate it.

Invisible Phantom

Holy Kainthedragoon

^.^ It's really no problem. I enjoy helping out people~ Oh, and don't mind me. I'm feeling pretty affectionate at the moment~ *nuzzles more* x3 Hehehehe~

Aekea Sentai

Did you two know that every page your avatars switch sides of the page?

And know I broke it. This is why I'm not allowed into the other Hangouts here in the friends chat. ;p

Shy Friend

6,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
MultiAsh
Holy Kainthedragoon

^.^ It's really no problem. I enjoy helping out people~ Oh, and don't mind me. I'm feeling pretty affectionate at the moment~ *nuzzles more* x3 Hehehehe~

Lol I don't mind that. *nuzzles again*

Invisible Phantom

Holy Kainthedragoon

Yay!! *snuggles and offers a bowl full of cookies* Want one? ^w^

Shy Friend

6,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
MultiAsh
Holy Kainthedragoon

Yay!! *snuggles and offers a bowl full of cookies* Want one? ^w^

One please Ash. And thank you. *Snuggles and takes one cookie and begins to eat it*

Invisible Phantom

Holy Kainthedragoon
One please Ash. And thank you. *Snuggles and takes one cookie and begins to eat it*

It's really no problem. *Takes a cookie for myself and begins eating it* ^//w//^

Shy Friend

6,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
MultiAsh
Holy Kainthedragoon

It's really no problem. *Takes a cookie for myself and begins eating it* ^//w//^

So how come you are feeling affectionate right now?

Invisible Phantom

Holy Kainthedragoon

I have no idea. I think it's because that it's the first of the month, and I've decided to try to push myself out of this depression rut that I've been in by being productive today. I feel good. ^.^ What about you? Don't you think today's a good day?

Shy Friend

6,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
MultiAsh
Holy Kainthedragoon

I have no idea. I think it's because that it's the first of the month, and I've decided to try to push myself out of this depression rut that I've been in by being productive today. I feel good. ^.^ What about you? Don't you think today's a good day?

I feel good too. I do think it is a good today. Since if someone will be affectionate to me I will be affectionate back. biggrin

Invisible Phantom

Holy Kainthedragoon
I feel good too. I do think it is a good today. Since if someone will be affectionate to me I will be affectionate back. biggrin

Yay! ^.^ Now, what would you say if I said you were amazing, and wished to be your friend? O.O *stares*

Shy Friend

6,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
MultiAsh
Holy Kainthedragoon

Yay! ^.^ Now, what would you say if I said you were amazing, and wished to be your friend? O.O *stares*

I would love to be your friend and you are amazing as well Ash biggrin

Invisible Phantom

Holy Kainthedragoon
I would love to be your friend and you are amazing as well Ash biggrin

*hugs and snuggles and nuzzles* Yay!! ^.^ Thank you~!!! You're super duper awesome!!! ^w^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff