Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you enjoy making friends and being friendly to others?

Yes! 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 6 ]
Not really 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I'm pretty indifferent 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 3 ]
I'm honestly really shy... 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 4 ]
I HOPE THE WORLD BURNS! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 >

Beloved Fairy

MultiAsh

No worries! smile Oh I know that I can - we just both have to be on at the same time as it's like 8 or 9 trades worth of stuff that I sent to her. smile I messaged her on FB asking her if - when she has time - we can work on getting the stuff back over here. smile It's a lot of the older items that are worth billions and trillions of gold now. smile I hoard stuff. haha!

Invisible Phantom

RunningWithNemo
No worries! smile Oh I know that I can - we just both have to be on at the same time as it's like 8 or 9 trades worth of stuff that I sent to her. smile I messaged her on FB asking her if - when she has time - we can work on getting the stuff back over here. smile It's a lot of the older items that are worth billions and trillions of gold now. smile I hoard stuff. haha!

Oh wow. That's pretty impressive. =0 I would hoard, but I sold the majority of my stuff to try to get some of my wishlist items. I've only gotten a few things off of it so far. xD

Beloved Fairy

MultiAsh

Yeah, I love my items way too much to ever sell them - I have been selling a few - but with the prices skyrocketing as much as they are - it won't do me any good to sell any anyways... So I just keep them. <3

What I used to tell beggars who would beg me to donate to them... "If I can re-build my account after losing an account.... and get to where I am YOU can to... Stop begging." Not saying you are, but that's what I used to say - and then I'd block them. Beggars are annoying and I don't like dealing with them.

Invisible Phantom

RunningWithNemo
Yeah, I love my items way too much to ever sell them - I have been selling a few - but with the prices skyrocketing as much as they are - it won't do me any good to sell any anyways... So I just keep them. <3

What I used to tell beggars who would beg me to donate to them... "If I can re-build my account after losing an account.... and get to where I am YOU can to... Stop begging." Not saying you are, but that's what I used to say - and then I'd block them. Beggars are annoying and I don't like dealing with them.

I'm glad you don't think of me as a beggar. ^.^; I haven't really had to deal with them much, thank goodness. When I sold my wolf, I had someone asking me to lower the price on it, even though I had it up at the lowest value. I simply ignored it because I didn't feel like getting into an argument with anyone.

Beloved Fairy

MultiAsh
I'm glad you don't think of me as a beggar. ^.^; I haven't really had to deal with them much, thank goodness. When I sold my wolf, I had someone asking me to lower the price on it, even though I had it up at the lowest value. I simply ignored it because I didn't feel like getting into an argument with anyone.

That's a good way to deal with people like that. If people can't handle what you're choosing to sell your things for, then they should move on and find someone else. 3nodding That's how I see it. I can't wait to get back to having fun with my items again! biggrin

Invisible Phantom

RunningWithNemo
That's a good way to deal with people like that. If people can't handle what you're choosing to sell your things for, then they should move on and find someone else. 3nodding That's how I see it. I can't wait to get back to having fun with my items again! biggrin

^.^ I'm sure you'll have so much fun. I just can't wait to get my wishlist items~ I'm gonna have loads of fun with them~ ^w^

Beloved Fairy

MultiAsh
^.^ I'm sure you'll have so much fun. I just can't wait to get my wishlist items~ I'm gonna have loads of fun with them~ ^w^

Yeah! biggrin I can't wait! I used to change my avatar so often that my friends used to jokingly call me a Chameleon as I changed so often. lol razz

Invisible Phantom

RunningWithNemo
Yeah! biggrin I can't wait! I used to change my avatar so often that my friends used to jokingly call me a Chameleon as I changed so often. lol razz

Hehe. That's awesome. ^.^ I used to change my avatar every day. I miss doing that. xP

Meh! My freaking brother dug through my stuff looking for his duffel bag which has his Xbox in it, even though I kept telling him several times that I didn't have it in here. I think he doesn't listen to me. o.o

Beloved Fairy

MultiAsh
RunningWithNemo

Hehe. That's awesome. ^.^ I used to change my avatar every day. I miss doing that. xP

Meh! My freaking brother dug through my stuff looking for his duffel bag which has his Xbox in it, even though I kept telling him several times that I didn't have it in here. I think he doesn't listen to me. o.o

I have items still - but all my EIs and Monthly items are all with my friend - as those are the ones that I know I'd not be able to replace if I lost my account.

Sometimes people need to have to look for themselves even if you tell them that what they're looking for isn't where they insist in looking. Hopefully he didn't mess things up too badly with his looking for the duffel.

You live with your brother? I've not lived with my brother for three years since he moved out for college.

Invisible Phantom

RunningWithNemo
I have items still - but all my EIs and Monthly items are all with my friend - as those are the ones that I know I'd not be able to replace if I lost my account.

Sometimes people need to have to look for themselves even if you tell them that what they're looking for isn't where they insist in looking. Hopefully he didn't mess things up too badly with his looking for the duffel.

You live with your brother? I've not lived with my brother for three years since he moved out for college.

He's made a mess in my room that I'm gonna have to clean up later. I'll probably get to it tomorrow. I live at home with my parents and my older brother, but I'll be moving out real soon. I'm just not sure when. I'm honestly pretty excited for that. Then everything will have a place, and no one will be messing up everything in my new room when I'm moved out.

Beloved Fairy

MultiAsh

Ah. why don't you make him clean it up because he was the one who made the mess in the first place?
Awesome! :] Will you stay close to home with our own place or move farther away?

Invisible Phantom

RunningWithNemo
Ah. why don't you make him clean it up because he was the one who made the mess in the first place?
Awesome! :] Will you stay close to home with our own place or move farther away?

Because I know if I tried to make him clean it up, he'll only complain. He's a bit of a hot-head as it is. Anyways, I'm taking most of the mess to storage tomorrow, so I won't have to deal with it long, anyways. As far as my living arrangements, I'm going to be moving in with my friend that lives a couple hours away by car from my hometown. So it's a little close.

Beloved Fairy

MultiAsh

So - he made the mess... it's his fault. :/ You shouldn't let him get away with making a mess without having the responsibility of cleaning it up... :/ That only - from my experience - makes people feel like they can get away with doing that and not have anything stop them... so they can just keep doing it. :/

Oh nice. smile Sounds like a good arrangement. smile

Invisible Phantom

RunningWithNemo
So - he made the mess... it's his fault. :/ You shouldn't let him get away with making a mess without having the responsibility of cleaning it up... :/ That only - from my experience - makes people feel like they can get away with doing that and not have anything stop them... so they can just keep doing it. :/

Oh nice. smile Sounds like a good arrangement. smile

I swear he did that just because he didn't want to see that I was right about his Xbox. It used to be in my room before I cleaned it. My room was clean before he went in and made a mess looking for it because I had taken it out of my room. I told him that at least ten times, and he still chose not to listen. >.< Sorry, he aggravates me, because this isn't the first time that he doesn't listen to me.

But yeah, I'm pretty excited about moving. It'll happen soon, though I'm unsure of what this place looks like. My friend has been talking all about it, and she said it would be great for us. ^.^ I haven't seen it yet, so I'm unsure of what to take and what not to take.

Beloved Fairy

MultiAsh

That's when you stand up to him and MAKE him listen to you... yeah - he made your room a mess... MAKE him clean it up even if he doesn't listen... PUSH him into your room and FORCE him to see what he did, and make him do it. I get that he bothers you - He needs to learn that you mean what you say... he can't just chose to act like a baby and ignore you. That's not what adults do. -.-

Do you know when it'll be that you'll be moving? smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces