Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Cleric

Everybody has another half, the one that completes them and makes their lives better. These two halves are called soulmates and are destined by the Gods to be together. Though how does one know who their soulmate is? That's an easy question to answer, everybody is born with their soulmates name tattooed on their wrist!

but the system isn't perfect, your soulmates name may be written in a different language or heck sometimes it isn't even a name but a symbol though the worst of all is when somebody isn't born with a tattoo on their wrist.

At first people religiously only looked at people who had the same name as the one tattooed on their wrist strongly believing that one could only love their soulmate. Though as time went on and more people died without meeting their soulmate people decided to say "******** it!" and began dating whoever they wanted. People even began covering up their soulmates name giving up hope of ever meeting their destined person. Society began believing the tattoos on their wrists were just a cruel trick from the Gods and that there destined person was just a myth.

For awhile the Gods overlooked this attitude since it was only the humans who weren't taking their gift seriously. Though as heartbreak and chaos became more common among the human population the Gods decided to change things up a bit and began to bind humans to the mythical creatures that usually stayed hidden or in other dimensions. By doing this they believed humans would start taking the concept of soulmates seriously. Of course the Gods decided to only try this new experiment out on a few beings so a huge panic wouldn't happen. Now they wait patiently to see the outcome of their meddling.

Our story starts in a small closed off town in Oregon called Crystal Ridge, the population is small but the beach and vast forest makes up for everything. Also Crystal Ridge has the highest ratings for paranormal occurrences making it a total hot spot for tourists. Three humans destined to be the soulmates of supernatural beings are drawn to Crystal Ridge planning to stay for the Summer but none of them know the adventure that awaits them.

Magical Cleric

R U L E S:

B A S I C:

xxxxxPlease follow the terms and service guidelines set by gaia. We would hate to have this thread removed. We should all know not to god mod. Though your character may be skilled, they are not perfect. You're more than likely going to get hit when there's a fight, suck it up darling because even if you are the best you're still going to get hit. So to sum that up, everyone still gets hit! If you have a problem with another person, please try to work it out nicely and in PMs. If the issue does not solve itself, then talk to me and we will see what we can do.

R O M A N C E:

xxxxxRomance is a must in this RP. When both the characters like each other and you feel the need to make them well, bang just take it out of here, nobody needs to see it! Also this is a yaoi which means boy x boy, if you don't like it there's a back arrow at the very top of your browser please click it and leave.

L I T E R A C Y & P O S T I N G:

xxxxxThis is a lazy to semi lit roleplay. This means that I expect a minimum of two paragraphs, if you feel you cannot post two paragraphs then please don't join. There will be no excuses of writers block or not having enough to go off of because you can just write about your characters thoughts and feelings about their surroundings or the people near them. Also any more than four paragraphs of seven sentences is strongly discouraged though I do understand when you get a sudden rush of inspiration so go ahead and just write. However just know that it is a pain to read sometimes, this does not mean you can't write a novel, write as much as you like, just be prepared for people to skim read your post instead of fully reading it. I do expect decent spelling and grammar but I understand random typos just please don't be a grammar Nazi, that's just being rude and it annoys some people, this is meant to be fun for everyone, even those who may not write as well as an English major! Please post at least three days out of the whole week, I do understand when life gets so busy you can't post but please do not just disappear on us for a whole week without telling anybody, if you are going to be gone at least tell someone. Also if you are going to be gone for a long period of time please give control of your character to one other person while you are away, this way the RP can keep moving forward and your character does not get left behind and once you return you can have your character back along with a description of what's going on and what you missed. For your post layout I would like it to have your character name, picture, and role in it. It doesn't have to be elaborate, simple is fine. Don't use bright colors that people can't read, also no font size under 10 is allowed.

A P P L Y I N G:

xxxxxApplying is simple. You just need a real life picture and then you have to fill out the reserve! Please remember to put your character role into the subject of your PM. Once it is approved it will put it up with the others and you may then proceed to fill out the profile skeleton.
[img]http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz70/rosekitty98/150_zpsvurpymga.jpg[/img] Name:

Magical Cleric

P A I R I N G S:

The Demon and The Artist:

xxxxx
The Demon ((Currently reserved))
User Image Character Name:
The Artist
User Image Character Name: Miyuki Okamoto
Theme Song:Monster- Dev

The Vampire and The Bartender:

xxxxx
The Vampire
The Bartender
User Image Character Name: Ritsuka Okamoto
Theme Song:Don't Wanna Be Alone- Simon Curtis

The Siren and The Explorer:

xxxxx
The Siren
User Image Name: Nikolai Issac Matthews
Theme Song:Ride - Twenty One Pilots
The Explorer

Magical Cleric

P R O F I L E S K E L E T O N:

xxxxxPlease send this to me only after I have accepted your reserve!

[align=center][img]Pic here[/img]
××ιlιlι █████████ ◊ [ NAME ] ◊ █████████ ιlιlι ××
[/align]
[list][list][list][list] [size=18]✦ [color=color1]CHARACTER ROLE[/color] ✦[/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list]✦ [b]Gender[/b]: [color=color1]put here[/color]
✦ [color=color2][b]Sexuality[/b][/color] : [color=color1]put here[/color]
✦ [color=color2][b]Age[/b][/color] : [color=color1]put here[/color]
✦ [color=color2][b]My memories...[/b][/color] : [color=color1]Bio [/color]
✦ [color=color2][b]That is cool[/b][/color] : [color=color1]
♡. Likes
♡.
♡.
♡.
♡.
♡. [/color]
✦ [color=color2][b]Get that away[/b][/color] : [color=color1]
♥.
♥.
♥.
♥.
♥.
♥. [/color]
✦ [color=color2][b]Oh darling I'm the ..[/b][/color] : [color=color1]Uke, Seme, Seke, ect...[/color]
✦ [color=color2][b]Want to see a trick[/b][/color] : [color=color1]Talents[/color]
✦ [color=color2][b]I support[/b][/color] : [color=color1]Whatever you support[/color]
✦ [color=color2][b]Extra[/b][/color]: [color=color1]
[/size]
[align=center][size=18]【USERNAME】[/size]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out