Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arrinae Tsuki's Husband

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
Yugure

~The edgewalker~

He nodded and smiled when Mina mentioned that they were firned snow and offered to help him train more. "Sure thing, anytime you want. I honestly was not looking forward to coming to this place I figured nothing in interest would happen here. Thank you for proving me wrong making me see that this will be an experience to enjoy." Having had a moment to catch his breath, he was a lot more steady on his feet. "I suppose I should figure out my sleeping arrangements and class schedule now. Any ideas where I should go for that?" he pulled out his pad and began to search for the map so he could see if there was any info on it as well.

~ Why should the light and darkness always be at war with one another. Why not learn one simply can not exist without the other.~

User Image

Kaloeen

Ixytasia's Wife

Beloved Regular

10,175 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Married 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Ayana

"As do I." Ayana said in response. Looking at the two before him, Ayana had to think again, one had a grandfather that was a lion and another had apparently visited the Pride Lands before so it was a pretty good reason to understand how she knew of Simba. He also came to realize that the pink haired child had recently hugged him yet had not known of it, Ayana didn't know why but maybe he was expecting it to be Saya to give him a hug, which brought up to when Stephen didn't want either him or the blue haired male to reveal that she liked cats, "I'll be honest with you, yesterday two of the students came up to me, one petted me and another gave me a hug both of which I had not expected. So it's safe to say you're not alone in liking cats." he said as he looked up at the female with a kind smile and turned to the pink haired girl, "I'm sorry for not realizing it sooner, but you are welcome to giving me a hug for today." he said.
As he waited for the child to embrace him in her arms, Ayana turned his attention back to the female, "I would like to go back to the Pride Lands, but my secret is probably not something that's that outrageous." he said, "It's more just telling my mentor how I've admired his way of teaching me, but part of me feels like he may already know that even if it wasn't a secret." he added with a shrug.

SweetCresent

ShiShikin

(OOC: )

Fashionable Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Doggone It! 100
        User Image

мina Koranoxxxxxx「I N D E P E N D A N Txx D I F F E R E N T xx F E A R L E S S 」
        xxxxxx& S W E E T E RxxxT H A NxxxM O S T.

────────────────────

xxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

He agreed to her offer to train more and she felt a bit happier to have a sparing partner. her training with Lein didn’t have things like that, so it was nice to have someone she could train with. He seemed to be fine now, as he caught his breath and he then spoke of his schedule and sleeping arrangements. he then pulled out a pad, and she laughed a bit. “Well, for starters, I believe that for the schedule you will speak with Headmaster Roku tomorrow. the building is over there.” She said as she pointed to a large building that stood before them. She then pointed off in another direction.

“As for dorms, it would be that way. It’s pretty late though, hopefully you can get your key.” She said then as she thought for a moment. “How about I show you where it is?” She asked then as she moved, starting to head toward the place where the dorms were. “This way.” She said then as she waited for him before walking. As they walked, she looked over to him. “So… What world are you from?” She asked, curious to where the male had came from. he spoke of a game called struggle, as they fought and the word seemed familiar with her.

Toushiro Tsuki

Dangerous Darling

*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:Mumia*.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。*
User Image
╰╮ Art
xx╰✬╮ Is
xxxxxx╰╮ Passion

User Image

Mumia was out of it, the alcohol from before she had been drink was long bleed out of her system. Now it was just a lulling pain and soreness that over took her. Tired and worried for Roku, he was actually crying over her being so hurt. She didn't fuse or fight as he picked her up and held her, relaxing in his arms. Her eyes looked over to see Kirito, he must have been worried about Emma. He had a look on his face, he must have felt bad about what happened. The mummy wanted to say something but she could barely open her mouth right now. Soon Roku had her in his bedroom, placing her in a bath.

Washed and redressed with fresh bandages on her still healing wounds, the woman was well taken care of. All the while she smiled and tried to say something to calm him down, to apologize for making him worry so much. Laying down she wasn't sure what to do, all the pain she gave him. "Roku. I-I'm sorry I made you cry." She was just doing what she felt was right. "I couldn't let that side of me hurt anyone...I couldn't let it escape." Reaching out she pulled him close to her. "I don't ever want to leave you...but...Oh Roku I'm sorry for scaring you." Kissing him sweetly she pulled his arms to hold her close. A hand was placed on his chest, over his heart. "I want to feel this, your heart beat against mine and don't ever let me go tonight." Pleading eyes looked at him, trying to make up for her faults and pain.

Life ╰╮xxxxxx
is ╰✬╮xx
Romance ╰╮

Okami_Shirinai
SkyeYoko
Kaloeen

Company: Roku then Emma then her self
Feelings: damn!
OOC: and the tragedy happens

Arrinae Tsuki's Husband

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
Yugure

~The edgewalker~

He listened as she spoke of who to talk to about his schedule, making notes on his pad. He looked up as she pointed to the building where the headmaster was. However when she mentioned it was late and that she hoped they would have time getting his room key, he sighed. "I swear I get so wrapped up in my research and training I lose track of time. I swear I would lose my head if it wasn't attached to my body. Thanks so much for helping me out." He followed her as they made their way to the dorms, he then heard her ask of his homeworld. "Oh I am from Twilight Town. Not much to do there since Sora and crew had their adventures there. Although the old mansion is there and few other things of interest."

~ Why should the light and darkness always be at war with one another. Why not learn one simply can not exist without the other.~

User Image

Kaloeen

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ Kaderot x Umsake xxxxxxxxx
Prince of the Enchanted Dominion

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI bought my ticket for the long way round xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTwo bottles of whiskey for the way

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd i sure would like some sweet company pinkxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx& i'm leaving tomorrow, what do you say?

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Hello," Kaderot waved to everyone while his guards stood on either side of her and Shannon. When Cloud poked the princess, Len gave him a stern look as if he just touched her in a off limits area but than again the guards really havent had a chance to know much about cloud. "Oh hello Cloud, I see you were gifted with a large bust, Im kind of small but Shannon likes them" Grabbing herself and squeezing with a giggle. Len and Robin sighed in unison as this was the second time she had done that in public. "Oh I figured out something about your memory loss but I'm afraid I can't do anything about it..though my mother possibly could help if we can't convince Mr. Nikushimi" She stated towards the question he had asked her earlier in the week. Feeling Shannon pull her close, she giggled and hugged him.

"Is my prince jealous of his brother?" Looking at Sharon and smiling at him before looking at Alexandera, "You two are cute together" Smiling big as her halo shined a bit and white wings spread from her back briefly in a stretch before folding back up. When Cloud said something about darkness, she looked around. Shuryo inside her sensed it but he told her not to worry about it as it was handled it seemed. "Maybe miss cloud but it seems out of our hands" She smiled softly as him as the group around them chatted about getting their bodies back and various things. Kaderot poked Cloud in the boob while Len facepalmed loudly next to her.

Kaloeen

Sarushippo

Kanako Flare

XxMitsuhide17xX

Pit Sanin

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image]

xxxxxxxMaster of Magic
                      ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ xx - -▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRose's of red & Dash of white xxxxxxxxxxxxxxLook at them this silent night

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRose's of red & Dash of pinkxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOnly god know's, about what we think

"It wasn't for you..I couldn't let her flame be snuffed out cause she made a mistake even if it was a big one" Lein groaned as Krito helped him up. Riku eyed them as he turned and began to walk, almost ignoring Krito but he looked back and spoke. "thats master Riku to you while your here" His voice was stern and kind of had a bit of venom to it as he wasn't happy Lein was going through all this trouble for one girl. A foolish child in his eyes but he thought about it during his time waiting that maybe there was a chance she would grow from this if his friend had that much faith in her. In silence they walked the great halls till they came to the dining room. Lein Moved from Krito to sit as Riku sat next to him. "Has she calmed at all?" He asked while Riku shrugged as he had been working on something before coming to get them. The head of the keybladers stepped forward with a report since Riku didn't seem to have the answer at the time.

"My lord," The blader bowed, "She pounded the door for a good forty-five minutes before calming, though she has begun to talk to herself and I fear she may take her life" The blader held no emotion in its words nor was there much of a tone. Lein shook his head as a heartless appeared with three glasses of wine and set them on the table before leaving. "No worries, as if she's in the room Im thinking of than there's nothing to truly hurt herself with and the wards will prevent the rest..though...why did you put her in sora's room?" Lein looked at Riku, who was sipping on the wine with a stone look on his face, "Riku..I hope she doesnt ruin that room..most of the things in there are memories of our time with him and Kairi" THe keyblade master didn't answer him so he merely let it go for the time being.

"So how should we do this Krito?"Lein asked having the man sit on the otherside of them as they took a moment to figure out how this would go down. Lein figured Riku already spoke his peace to Emma and figured it was harsh. Lein wasn't going to baby her but didn't want to break her down any farther but he was worried about Krito. Would the man baby her or treat her for her actions.

❥ Feeling and Thoughts: Tired and a bit annoyed || ❥Location: Castle Oblivion- Great hall > Dining room || ❥OOC:

sarushippo

SkyeYoko
                      Kaloeen

Dangerous Darling

User Image

Looking to Shaoran as she blushed and teared up Alexandra was beyond happy. Knowing the person before her wasn't going to be scared or run away from her. The kiss was unexpected, but nice even if was with another woman, it was still Shaoran. Then it was her turn, talking about her secret being stupid. A smile took the woman's lips as she listened to the secret the woman before whispered. It was hard, she giggled then full on laughed and hugged the now man before her. "I love it! you are just so cute, sweet and yet sexy awesome too! I love you!" She was having a fit of laugher at how weird he was, just like her.

Looking to the others as they teased them she stuck out her tongue. "you just can't handle the cuteness we have. Though Shannon really does look like a prince." Stepping away her red eyes watched him strip off his shirt. Her jaw dropping a little, yeah she saw him like that swimming but now after feeling what he had seeing woman. Biting her lip, she was red in the face, breathing heavy. "Damn that's not fair..." Looking to his tattoo she walked forward and kissed it lightly, this was her dragon man and she loved it.

With the moment of tenderness over she looked to the other's holding the clothing on her body. "SO time to anti up everyone. Lets hear those secrets." A giggle came from her as she eyed everyone, super excited to hear what others had to say to change back.

User Image

♛ Company: Shaoran,
♡ Feelings: damn he's fine!
OOC:

Kaloeen
Tainted Magician
Pit sanin
Xxxmitsuhide17xxX
Kanako Flare
Okami_Shirinai
SweetCresent

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

xxxxxxxPrince of Fire
                      ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ xx - -▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRose's of red & Dash of white xxxxxxxxxxxxxxLook at them this silent night

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRose's of red & Dash of pinkxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOnly god know's, about what we think

When asked who was Gaia, Sazabi rubbed the back of his neck feeling stupid for not saying anything before. "She's my older sister, Im the youngest of three while Alexander was the oldest" Feeling a brief pang of pain saying his brother's name but let it roll off his shoulders as he looked through movies. Finding one that might be interesting and started it as Mei-xing took a slice of pizza. Taking a slice for himself and beginning to eat it before choking lightly when she said her likes and dislike. Groaning lightly when he managed to get the pizza to go down the right hole before setting the slice down. :You know what I mean" He smirked slyly at her before reaching over and started tickling her. "Im serious Mei, so I now what not to do or what you might like if I attempt to make you dinner or something" blushing lightly as he sucked at cooking but had tired to take lessons from his sister.

Tickling her little longer before settling down but getting ready if she tired to do the same as he hated getting tickled back cause he snorted when he got to laughing to much. "Though I can say your one of my major likes and I hate upsetting you" Grinning and winking at her as he stated his likes and dislikes in such a way.

❥Feeling: At ease|| ❥Location: His room || ❥OOC:
                      Vivid Daydream

Kanako Flare's Spouse

Sexy Zealot

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSeth Saiga

User Image

Seth walked with Annie, holding his hand as they approached the group now increased by one. Zane had left to do whatever she wanted, probably off to find Mimiko, a hopeless romantic maybe. Now she turned to the newcomers. A blond guy who was identified as Shaoran's siste-brother and his date with guards in waiting. Nice a princess with guards was on this campus. Plenty of princesses on this campus, but this one seemed to have some royal blood in her. Now to the real eye-catcher. Alexandra and Shaoran were back to normal and the guy was shirtless. Nice. They were a nice couple and Alexandra probably didn't need a knight anymore. The thought hurt, but it was possible. "Oh boy..." She breathed, as Alexandra told the group to just own up to whatever's been eating at them all the time they were here. She moved behind Annie at the thought of speaking his deep secret. Well it wasn't like he was standing in front of his parents. "Do I really have to?" She whispered into Annie's hair, hoping that only she would hear.

Leviathanxxxxxxxxxx

made by IshidaMaeda

Kanako Flare

Kaloeen

sarushippo

Okami_Shirinai

Pit Sanin

Dangerous Darling

User Image

ʢ ¿ ʡ
XXI fight
XXXXXX To Love
XXXXXXXXXX☢ ☣

Vivera was having the night of her life, being in Lein's arms was something she was never going to forget. Hearing the phone she looked over to see the worry on the reaper reading it. "Miss Mumia?!" That woman along with Calista where the sweetest teachers here, who would ever hurt them. She knew of Lein's feelings but not the depth of them. "Lein be careful." Kissing him back she sat on his bed, wishing she could help but knowing it was best to stay put. on things she sat there, her shirt was ripped, so she grabbed on of his and pulled it on. It squeezed her bust, but worked for what she needed, long enough to cover her butt and front.

Hours went by and she heard nothing, worry overtaking the goddess as she got up and off the bed. Looking around she felt bad but dug through his desk. Making sure to not read or catch any details of his documents. Finally a silver key was found, holding it up and turning it in the air. "Open Oblivion." She had seen him do it before, though she never been through the gate. Slowly she walked through the gate where heartless guards caught her off guard. They looked at her but didn't attack seeming to wait for her to say something. "So, where is Lein?" They looked at her for a moment, this goddess standing in just a shirt of their master, though tight in the chest. Moving after the guards she felt out of place, Lein was far beyond her in this state. She was just a normal woman at this point, not a true goddess...walking this halls she felt so...low.

Finally she was brought to where Lein was, Kirito was there too, she wondered if he would be mad seeing her in just Lein's shirt. No he had Emma so why would he care. They where talking about Emma...what did she do?! Then she saw the other man. "RIKU!" The man she...well kinda idolized was standing there in the flesh. How was he even alive!? A blush to the girls face before she looked away to Lein. "Sorry for yelling...It's very nice to meet you Master RIku." She bowed before moving to Lein and standing by him.

He felt weak, something bad must have happened. "How is Miss Mumia? Is she alright? You don't feel the same and...why is Emma locked in a room?" She touched his arm, before being pulled into the mans lap. "Lein...are you alright." Worry took all her features as she touched his chest lightly. All she wanted was a smile, like he had before he left the room this night. Would she be able to give that to him again? Kirito was ignored for the moment she had locked eyes with him earlier but now she didn't care, he had his Emma.

☢ ☣
Then Enjoy the Prizexxx
ʢ ¿ ʡ xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Okami_Shirinai
Kaloeen
SkyeYoko

Fashionable Genius

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Seasons come and go
And I follow the same tracks
All I want is to sleep,
Embraced in your song
All I want is to wait,
Curl up in a dream
I am following my longing for you

Mei-Xing Yin Fa
User Image

Mei-Xing was curious as Sazabi said he was the yougest of the three with an older brother and sister.Hearing the pain in his voice she decided she wouldn't ask more about them,if he felt like he wanted to tell her he would.After she spoke she chuckled lightly at Sazabi's reaction to it but then laughed as she was tickled"Hey-hahaha-stop it I'm-ahahahah!"Mei-Xing said between her laughter.Sazabi said he was serious because he wanted to know what not to do or what to do if he wanted to do something special for her.She felt a little bad as he was only trying to be sweet.

Mei-Xing let out a heavy breath after Sazabi stopped tickling her,her sides hurt from laughing so hard.She looked over and saw him brace to be tickled back as he stated his likes and dislikes.He winked as he spoke and Mei-Xing grined before she sat back a bit and used her foot to shove him off the couch"Just so you know,I don't like being tickled"She mentioned lightly as she back back upright and got back to eating her pizza"I also really love flowers,though I prefer potted ones as opposed to the cut ones you buy.It's kind of sad to watch them wilt without their roots"She explained thinking about her garden back home,she wondered if anyone was taking care of it now that she was gone.Probably not,since she was one of the few people to knew where the entrance was.If they ever went to visit would Sazabi even like it,she worried if she took him there the flowers might bore him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFeeling:A little homesickxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLocation:Sazabi's dorm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOOC: biggrin xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCompany:Sazabi

Seasons come and go
And I follow the same tracks
Thought that I was free,
Free from the past
But many-colored memories
Blooming deep inside of me
Finally, finally
I reach

User Image

Matt Ishbar
~~ One Hell of a Music Professor ~~
Company: Calista Nightray
Thoughts: My job as a teacher must come first .

Matt sighed as he pulled out his cell phone, the surge of darkness and light bothered the male, it seemed Emma was the cause of this all, the male couldn't held but grip his cell phone, and crushed it as he watched the other male typing away to her. His crimsion eye's gazed at his destoried cell phone as he sighed some, feeling as if he wasn't in the best of control, they silently made their way to the tower. The male seemed to be in a angered mood all of a sudden, as he looked over the school the man whispered words of calming as he blew a dust over the school, he did this a few times as he sighed and looked at Calista.

"I do hate preforming that spell... just for the reasoning it lasts for a full 24 hours, and if we were ever attacked their fight or flight mode would not kick in..."

The male smiled at the other male as he looked at him a bit of concern in his eyes as he wondered if Emma was okay, or the others, this girl was far more of a trouble then he thought she would be. To almost kill a professor, he feared her time at KHU would be up.

Vivid Daydream"

Fashionable Genius

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Who can heal those tiny broken hearts, and what are we to be.
Where is home on the milky-way of stars, I dry my eyes again.
In my Dreams I'm not so far away from home

┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
◈ Calista Nightray ◈
┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Calista looked over to see Matt had crushed his phone,he could only imagine what the other male was feeling.He didn't say anything though as they made their way to the tower and cast their calming spell,one it was done Matt turned to him.He said he didn't like performing that spell but Calista didn't miss the look of concern in his eyes"She'll be fine"He said to Matt,knowing the father was thinking about Emma who had caused the commotion."Though I feel some professors are letting her get away with far more than they should"He said lightly as he ran a hand through his white hair"Perhaps once things have settled down I'll have a talk with her"He mused lightly.

Calista sometimes thought that perhaps he just old fashioned for thinking the way he did.However Emma's need for darkness did worry him,not only because it was addicting but also because too much of it could poison a humans body.He feared Krito and Lein were too involved to take action and would give her darkness to satisfy her need.Mumia was far too kind-hearted and wouldn't be able to do it if they needed to rehabilitate Emma for her own good.He couldn't help but feel like this could have been prevented if he had only taken action sooner,but he supposed that was him just over thinking things.He smiled at Matt to try to put the other man at ease"The students should be alright now,if anything happens we can take care of it"

In my Dreams I'm not so far away from home
What am I in a world so far away from home
All my life all the time so far away from home
Without you I 'll be so far away from home.
User Image

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
Ⓜⓐⓛⓔ Ⓡⓘⓝⓣⓐ
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

【Makes me wonder a bit.】

User Image
╔════════════════════════════╗
Rinta sighed while he was in the library searching for his answer. But no luck."Jeez..."Rinta said to himself as he crossed his arms and was sitting on a table while thinking.
Rinta opened his eyes as he sees something strange like a light floating infront of him."What the heck?!"He was startled by it. The light started moving away from him like it wanted him to follow it.
"I bet you wont leave me alone till i follow you eh?"Rinta asked the light as he started following it. He placed his hands inside his pockets while following the strange ball of light wondering where it was leading him.
"I know its a bad idea to follow strange things. But i dont have other options right now."Rinta told himself. He followed the light for a while till it lead him to some sort of seal."What the heck is this?"He asked as he placed a hand on it as he never seen a seal like this before.
"I wonder if Stephan knows about this seal..."He mumbled as his keyblade appeared in his hand."I wonder if a spell or a keyblade can undo this seal."Rinta said as he took a deep breath and hits it with the Rainfell.

╚════════════════════════════╝

User ImageWhy i woke up like this.】User Image

With:
Ball Of Light
Mood:
Calm/Meddling
Keyblade:
Rainfell
Song:
Can't Be Tamed

Quick Reply

Submit