Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Hunter

cute wife squad

it's mad cute and i enjoy it. 8" ) but hello !!! omg he's more sugar than spICE -- it's just what
            he eats. i'm sure he digs sriracha tho -- like creator and oc. but naima's one
            heckuva qt. butah, you can call me middy if you'd like !

dreamy
            8 ((((( i meant metaphorically okAY

solitude
            those sounds like fantastic ideas tho. i'm sure your tactician's gonna be just as cute. ;" )
            i can't wait to see them !

cooldowns
            yeyeye i'm looking forward to meeting all of them ! 8 )) they sound v nice.

soph
            METAPHORICALLY .......... my heart is in mint condition ok

Cosmic Pal

solitude
    our fearless rudolph leader has finally arrived !!! B]
    hello there i am dreamy and i have the mage in beta !!

middy
    i know i only kid with you uhuhu
    but i meaN -- a larger heart just means more room for me in there ohohoo
    bc that is where i live currently y/y just signed the lease and everything.

soph a loaf
    soPH PLS -- i am not a tree tha nks --
    shoos u

Fatcat

xxxxcooldowns
    yoooo dmitry sounds like an a*****e, nice job 8D cant wait to see him in all his glory!!

xxxxcute wife squad
    lmao part of me misses the memes but mostly i'm like GOOD RIDDANCE
    but naima is such love. i promise to plot with u once i have my profile up bb ;u;

xxxxsoph
    HEYYY!! ANNNnnnd sorry i still page 6 from you lmaoooo

xxxxauldrant
    salty janitor would be a+ tbh... i'll ask our overlords about it, but omg why can't i make a serious character even once ;___;
    but yeh let's hope he's cute!! he's a really big dork and he likes baking!! not such a great leader tbh!!

xxxxdreamo
    (i meant to write 'dreamy' but i ******** up, let's just roll with it ok)
    FEAR THE RUDOLPH LEADER FEAR THE CHRISTMAS HELL SQUAD!!!
    but hello there dreamo nice to meet you!! :" ) your mage fellow seems so cute!
    i have a feeling our dudes will get along, i just hope isi doesn't mind that milo is kind of a s**t leader ;;;;

channibal's Husbando

omg i post a meme on the first page and never post again
                  hello im ally and i play airi nice to meet you all /////

Timid Friend

sophi
            www thank you (/ /// ) !! im glad others see past the memer surface to see a tru qt
            ericka's so cute and hapPY TOO it makes me smile to see her around. every team needs their sunshine ~
            oMG SURE (didnt think anyone was gonna pay attention to that) but we can PM about it ?? or i can give u my skype if u prefer that !!
            did you have anything specific in mind for em?? or should we wing it

middy
            awww /// ppl who enjoy her names (side-eyes yue's ungrateful a**); his actual nickname is cuter though!!
            hehe she'll stick to making up stuff for now unless/until they do become good enough friends. :')
            tru... he hasnt been mean.. (yet) but he can always let out the beast since it's mission time --
            they can bond over sriracha... NICE. i want to try it bc it's always at our table but there's never anything to spice
            up or i automatically reach for creole seasoning/cayenne pepper oops. aAA THANK U sachin's cute too !!!
            i hope they can get along !! and it's nice to meet you middy ~ you can call me ricci c:

solitude on infinite
            but without memes...... we're just nto mori........ memes are the foundation of this rp --
            thANK U ;;; i cant wait to see ur char !!! they're tactician, right ?? we've been needing more of those
            (i say even tho the rp almost full now) but naima'd love to meet another strategist!! so ofc we can plot

ally
            ur even airi ooc ......... incredible.........
            starts callin u princess here too

Fatcat

xxxxally
    hello ally its super mice to meet you!! you seem rlly cool!!
    most people call me solitude but uh my name irl is dani?? idk u can just call me whatever, i respond to anything c:
    also hhhhhow can airi be so freakin cute omh----

xxxxcute wife squad
    truu... + i was told when i reserved that i couldn't join if i didn't become a meme lover so...
    omg now i'm sad that the memes are gone. i feel empty without pepe by my side,,,,
    yes yes!! i really hope you'll like him! i should have my profile done in an hour or so!
    in the meantime i'll try to think of something cool for him & naima c:

Cosmic Pal

solitude
    dreamo omg .... no i like it it's a lil cute tbh
    christMAS HELL SQUAD JFC -- that us now. everybody in the damn sleigh we're going shopping.
    omg milo is such a presh name oh man oh man --
    aldjf isi doesn't mind much of ahything tbh ;;; aah we should def plot tho pretty pls --

shouldn't be on my phone at work and yET HERE I AM.

channibal's Husbando

RICCI
                  omf ricci u kno i aint airi irl 8^((((

DANI
                  hello dani!! nice to meet you <3
                  OH cool? lmaoooo nice to see that i seem cool to ppl B^)))))))) heheheh
                  omf i try //// im glad she is so well received by others ////
                  ur gonna be beta team's tactician right?

Fatcat

just sent in my profile #prayforme

xxxxdreamo
    well i'm glad you like it, cause ur gonna be stuck with it forever :^)
    we have a fu CKING SLEIGH NOW?? I AM DEAD. lmao team beta in a christmas sleigh im cryinnn... should i draw this. i kinda wanna draw it
    i knoooowww i've always wanted to use that name for something & i always forget so here is my chance!!
    of course! uhh it hasn't been accepted but here is his profile if u wanna check it out??

omg naughty ---- i'm telling on you B(

xxxxally
    the cooliest o: !
    she does seem really well thought out, and she seems very sweet as well! good job m8 !!
    yes yes! i am very excite to be team weenie beta's tactician, hopefully i can pull it off
    we should plot once my profile goes through c:

the wicked butterfly's Significant Otter

Tenacious Plague

YOOOO. / crashes in.
finally home, jesus. will probably repost shea tomorrow. but yoooo.
new peoples. ;D i'm relo with the loser omega weapons kid, shea.

mizuin

yo. yes, another member of onedirection omega! why
can't we be friends, why can't we be friends ~
but no really, jokes aside,
totally down for that. c: once all the profiles are up and running, we should all
have like a skype group or something.

cute wife squad

omg. thank you. someone finally called him shea butter. i've been
waiting for that for like... years.

Cosmic Pal

solitude
    pfff --i can live with that 8" ))
    omfg please do draw this ??? what?? that would be so fantastic.
    we'd have our own little banner in the dorm omg --
    aaah he seems so precious ?? who doesn't want a leader who makes them cookies ?? bc i sure do --
    but literally no one in beta has live parents ?? im cryin G --

noooo don't tell on me !! 8 (((( im sorry !!

relo
    reaches out to you
    relooooo

Timid Friend

solitude on infinite
            :^) u have to accept us for what we are ...
            pepe's always in ur heart and in the screenshots we took
            after all... "maybe the rarest pepe was the friends we made along the way" - a wise friend
            i'm sure i will!! everyone's characters are so cute; naima wants to be friends w/ everyone!!!
            i'm p certain u'll get accepted * ___ * but yah!! hit me w whatever plots ya got and i'll try
            to think of some when i see him!

ally
            pulls out receipts on why ur royalty, adjusts glasses
            ally and airi: beautiful in appearance & personality, friendly, loved by all, can do no wrong
            i think.. u must be the same person indeed??? there's no other way??

the sound of fury
            shea lebouf was taken so i had to think of something else LMAO
            omg i cant believe u were waitin for jOKES i need to think of other names now too then..
            i wonder what jokes there are to be made about naima's name.. like other than the song idk

Divine Unicorn

ummf i come back to tb being a sled wat is this

dream
        team omega looks way cooler than tb; you got
        me there.
        hnng.

i wonder if syv and isi will get along tho ?? tho
        i can totally see syv being all frustrated with
        him if she tried correcting him. "no, it's 'pulling
        my leg'..." probs keep to herself that he may
        be a dimwit. huuu.

solitude
        YOOO welcome to team beta full of misfits.
        you're trapped and your never getting out
        how goes it?? o vo/ i play syvala btw. you can
        call me proph, prophie, wth you like. o vo
        welcome to the wonderful ragtag team.

lee hyuksoo's Datemate

i can't believe I'm not able to join this party properly cause of lack
      of wifi ;cccc i finished like 10 chara notes cause that's all i could do without internet uggHhhh

but hi, guys!!! i play zayn omega's tactician: raiden!!! his profile will be up tmr when i get my
      cable/internet back!!!

ALSO SALLY WALLY LMFAO!!!!!!!!! i see ur professor's profile. I can't believe u made a
      chara based on an Arthur song i am --- !!!!!!

Salty Elder

sits here furiously cycling through 232476 fc options because i suck at decision making!!!!!!!!!!
                      WILL I EVER FINISH THIS PROFILE AT THIS RATE I'M ON MY FOURTH FACECLAIM HELP

dreamii - - x

all the mages should chill and have mage parties tbh... go mage or go home!!
                      i'm technically done with the profile but i can't seem to settle on a fc still so?????
                      BUT HOPEFULLY I DON'T CHANGE FACECLAIMS A FIFTH TIME......
                      AND THEN I CAN GET AROUND TO PLOTTING AND [dramatic pause] LAYOUTS

the sound of fury

can you believe it, i let myself be talked into this one direction madness
                      i would be so down for a team omega group skype omg pls
                      99% sure we'll never be relevant and the team will turn into a joke but hEY GROUP CHATS

sophisticatedSCANDAL

pats ur head
                      so hey this is unrelated to memento but
                      WHERE'S MY SAYU POST C:
                      HOLDS U IN A LOVING VICE GRIP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items