Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

neutral I don't see what's the problem with that... we always get naked-semi naked stuff... what's the deal? rolleyes

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
has science gone to far?
all i can thing is killer wedgies but that's srsly my thought for any underwear.

But it's about time we get something for the men.
We get way too many thongs and crotch pasties. Why is this a problem?
My only complaint is how awkward is looks with the space between the abs and crotch. Does my body suddenly stop getting toned? emotion_0A0

Wistful Dreamer

Ewwww how does that thing stay on. I didn't notice because I barely look at gcash ads.

But i would not wear that on my avi nope nope nope not even as a male gross

Modern Mecha

Too far? I don't think they've gone far enough. Banana Hammocks when if they don't already exist, Gaia?

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

tbh i would love to see more pasties instead for the male crotch. who needs strings emotion_donotwant

Cygnus Fangirl

needs more sling bikinis with built-in chest hair, borat-style talk2hand

User Image User Image

Spacey Moonwalker

Tbh I'd love to see more revealing male items. "Has Gaia gone too far?" is a question that shows how far in the past some still are.

Mankinis all the way.

fxxkin demon

Kovva
Ewwww how does that thing stay on.

Wire apparently. I had to look it up myself. It was a fun yet embarrassing google search. Thank goodness for incognito mode.

Let Me Live's Significant Otter

Laureled Peacemaker

45,925 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Peacekeeper 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
sometimesalways
Kovva

Wire apparently. I had to look it up myself. It was a fun yet embarrassing google search. Thank goodness for incognito mode.

Honestly, I feel that Gaia's execution far exceeds the RL counterpart.

fxxkin demon

Reginald Orius
sometimesalways
Kovva

Honestly, I feel that Gaia's execution far exceeds the RL counterpart.

Yes, yes it does. heh.

Space Witch

37,750 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
More like how could they NOT do this for so long. Bring on the new era of banana slings!

desupantsu's Waifu

Kawaii Blob

26,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
honestly it looks better on a gaian male than it does in real life.

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
It's about time Gaia listens to the folks demanding this kinda item for male avatars. Personally, I'd settle for the shorts and bikinis being cheaper on the MP, 20 billion for one bikini set is not cool.

...I wonder if anyone's already tried making a futanari avatar...

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
I would have looked into those swimwears myself, I mean the more variety the better. Alas with the fact that they don't work well with the various bases..even some humans apparently don't find them to their liking and well...couple that with the price tag I have to say that I'll have to pass on them. Odd red pixels for abs/muscles when we can add those ourselves with other layering items? Sort of a waste. Otherwise I see it has progress. We'll just have to see which way it goes. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff