Welcome to Gaia! ::

Merry Traveler

It's great to be noticed, even if it's in the form of a tips
I used tips to show appreciation,like or even "there's nothing to reply anymore, but I read your post"

Enduring Spirit

I tip for showing like for their post, response, or to indicate there is no need to reply but I read the post.

What I find surprised from coming back to the site, is that the tipping amount was greatly raised. Pretty nifty, actually.

Neko's Partner

i tip when a post makes me go 'aw yissss' //haha

nowadays i find myself tipping a lot in acknowledgement too
it's like a little 'i read your post and thank you' sorta thing ////

Sugary Sweetheart

I actually tip pretty often. usually if the poster said something that I found really funny or they said something I absolutely agree with.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
10k is peanuts for me if you'd see my gold balance so I pay no mind at the cost xD I usually tip whenever I wholeheartedly agree with the poster or whenever they make a funny comment xD

Assimilated Survivor

I tip! It's kind of become a common thing in the CB for ending a conversation, but still wanting to acknowledge they read your reply. But I also use it for witty posts or posts I agree with and don't have any other content to provide to the thread.I don't mind being tipped at all, and it baffles me that some do mind.

((Your avatar is super fantastic emotion_kirakira ))

Omnipresent Glitch

I tip sometimes - especially when I don't feel like I can add to a conversation much.
i use it all the time if I like the post or agree with it, rather than posting another reply. except in the cb then i tip the last post
Definitely.

mskeaton1's Wife

LoliPop Princess

40,850 Points
  • Candyland Heaven 500
  • Loli Pop Treasure Hunter 500
I always tip posts that I enjoy! I've been tip happy since the feature was implemented. I like letting users know that I think that they have made good points in their posts; both when commenting and not. I also use tipping as a nice way to end a conversation.

The fact that a tip went from 25g to 10,000g has not deterred me because the change is appropriate for inflation.

Profitable Consumer

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
In the Extended Discussion, it's a quick, cheep way to express your gratitude for a good point. It's also sort of anonymous, so I try to tip all expressions of good thinking.

?!'s Boyfriend

A Baby

44,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
I still tip the s**t out of posts, especially in threads that have mostly died or those that do not need an extra post just to agree with an earlier point.

Edit: And sometimes just to let a friend or acquaintance know that I have read their post. Hi, Vivi.
Read it as: "Tripping: Is this still a thing".

Hellz yeah.

Adventuring Duck

I still tip, but I do so less frequently~ I'll do it when a post makes me laugh, or if they post something that was exactly what I was thinking. I don't mind being tipped, but it's less for gold and more for "yay, someone liked what I said enough to acknowledge it!"

Rude's Bestie

Cat

I don't think I've given a single thought to the gold cost of a tip, lol. I don't post much as it is so it's nice to have a way to say "hey I read that" without having to think of something to say.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff