User Image

I'm so excited, Gaians!! I spent all night brainstorming up the perfect new chance item for all my favorite folks: You! And after I scribbled out some of my less than amazing ideas that came about during all that sleep deprivation, because I didn't think you'd be a fan of the "Litter Box Surprise" or "Old Folks' Home Bonanza," I came up with this fantastic collection of all new treasures! Check it out!

User Image

User Image Open up a Monthly Redemption to win some absolutely amazing new recolors of some of our favorite past Monthly Collectibles! This is a rare opportunity to get your hands on the fabulous Lost Myth Hunter, Fragrant Platinum Prince, Azure Wing, Vengeful Malicious Selkie or the stunning Elevated Demon and Dark Cloud!

No need to wait for a pesky Sealed Letter to open: these fantastic items are just a quick trip to La Victoire away! Come check out the Monthly Redemption for some brand new items that are sure to make your next outfit the best one yet! See you soon!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!