Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vistors

1+ 1 100.0% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 42 ]
1 2 3 4 >

User ImageUser Image

YOU MAKE MY HEART GOXXXYOU MAKE MY HEART GOXXXYOU MAKE MY HEART GOXXXYOU MAKE MY HEART GOXXXDOKI DOKI
                        YOU MAKE MY HEART GOXXXYOU MAKE MY HEART GOXXXYOU MAKE MY HEART GOXXXYOU MAKE MY HEART GOXXXDOKI DOKI

Himeji Academy is a private boarding school within the Chubu Region of Japan. At Himeji Academy,
                        students are educated through six days a week courses, cultural club activities, sports meets, and
                        bi-weekly assemblies designed to introduce students to a variety of techniques to use throughout
                        their lives to improve functionality both financially and socially. The faculty pride themselves on
                        getting to know every student in order to base their teaching methods around a student's individual
                        needs. Interacting with their peers are heavily and openly enforced by the administration. There are
                        no entrance exams to take to be accepted in Himeji Academy. In its place, prospective students must
                        schedule an interview day to assess their conversation and behavior skills. Told prior to their meetings,
                        students are then asked to showcase any individual skill of theirs. Acceptance rates into Himeji Academy
                        rose to 95% as of last year, and the rate is expected to continue to rise this year as well.

The laid-back admissions process adds to the controversy that already surrounds the school. The media
                        labels the school as nothing more than camp for teenagers than an actual school where academics is the
                        foremost. Anyone, regardless of their academic background or criminal records, are allowed into Himeji
                        Academy. This practice birthed plenty of rumors and concerns of the school's dubious nature. After ten years
                        since it was established, the school continues to stand, and to this day, people still speculate the draw to the
                        academy. The current students and alumni know the draw. Other than a nice place to start over, the campus
                        is far more than meets the eye.

Himeji Academy is the secret hub for matchmaking.

85 out of 100 graduated students said in a poll that they
                        noticed an improvement in their love lives after their first year alone. Students with poor communication
                        skills have been discovered to (eventually) be more open. There is also a special program but the
                        information to this system is only enclosed to the faculty and the students. Everyone may not fall in love
                        while finishing high school but their ability to communicate and create lasting bonds is what generates the
                        most conversation and allure.

"Himeji Academy: Building Minds and Connecting Hearts since 2005."

User ImageUser Image

xx ( 1 ) ❜ ▬▬▬▬xxFollow Gaia's ToS. This is a very simple rule, one that you
                        should be doing the moment you log on every day. Be conscious about what you type in the role
                        play and in the out of character chat. Don't be explicit. I'm not referring to sexual explicitness
                        either. Gore, angst, ect. Think 'Would I let my mom/dad read this?' When in doubt, ask me about it.

xx ( 2 ) ❜ ▬▬▬▬xxWhere there is plotting, there is also the risk of metagaming
                        and godmodding. You will do none of that here. Discuss with your partners what your character
                        may or may not know in advance. This especially so if your character has a background with
                        another character. There is a saying about assuming and you wouldn't want to deal with the
                        consequence of it. I read posts like a hawk and if I see any metagaming, godmodding,
                        autohitting without any prior discussion between the owners of the character, we will have a
                        serious problem. I don't expect characters to get into a lot of physical fights, but if they do, I
                        have a little system for it. This can be found in the extra info thread.

xx ( 3 ) ❜ ▬▬▬▬xxThis role play is literate - advanced literate. This roleplay will require you
                        to make an effort in your posts. If you apply for in this roleplay and were accepted, I already expect that
                        you fit the criteria. Three paragraphs is the minimum. All posts must contain a reaction, action, and
                        content that progresses the plot. Proof read your posts. Practice your grammar rules. I also expect you to
                        put thought into your character(s). I won't lie. I will be picky about who I allow into the roleplay.

xx ( 4 ) ❜ ▬▬▬▬xxI expect you to check your bias at the door. You are allowed to have
                        your own opinions and preferences when it comes to writing and characters. It's only human. However,
                        there has been way too many times where I've been in group rps where a handful of people like to
                        clique up and only stick to their friends in the rp. I won't allow this to happen in this rp. If you are
                        concerned, come talk to me. I won't be that owner who says she'll do this and completely fail at it. It
                        is frustrating when people decide to cling to one or two characters for the entire roleplay because they
                        don't like any other characters or because they're BFFs with the people who play those characters. This
                        roleplay has 24 characters. If you don't think you'll have the tolerance to branch out and interact with
                        at least more than a third of the cast, then this roleplay isn't for you. Also, on characters, I want variety
                        in character sexualities. A list of what sexualities we have will be displayed in the codes thread.

xx ( 5 ) ❜ ▬▬▬▬xxThe application form will be found in the codes thread. You will be posting
                        them in the out of character thread. I am accepting apps right now so our roles can get filled up before
                        moving on to the next step. Make sure you read the extra information thread to help you with your app form.
                        Post your profiles in the out of character chat. You have a week from when your application is
                        accepted to get your profile turned in.

xx ( 6 ) ❜ ▬▬▬▬xxI would like for you to have a skype account so I can add you to the
                        group chat. You will be responsible for keeping contact with me and be attentive when we have group
                        calls or do other group activities. This roleplay may progress slowly because of the amount of characters,
                        so to combat this, you must show as much interest in getting to know the characters and players off-screen
                        as much as on-screen.

xx ( 7 ) ❜ ▬▬▬▬xxPost at least once a week if you can. If you go more than a week without any
                        communication, you will receive a warning. Do this again, you are at risk of being removed from the role play.
                        A third time of doing this, and you're out.

xx ( 8 ) ❜ ▬▬▬▬xx If you do not read the codes thread and it's obvious, it's an automatic rejection. It has gotten to the point where it's frustrating to keep repeating myself every time people overlook the same thing. If you are not comfortable with playing a female who isn't 100% heterosexual or only of heterosexual persuasion, don't apply! It'll save us both the headache.
User ImageUser Image

xx ( GIRLS ) ❜ ▬▬▬▬

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

xx ( BOYS ) ❜ ▬▬▬▬

User ImageUser Image

xx ( GIRLS ) ❜ ▬▬▬▬

xx ( BOYS ) ❜ ▬▬▬▬

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxxUser Image
User ImageUser Image

xx ( GIRLS ) ❜ ▬▬▬▬

xx ( BOYS ) ❜ ▬▬▬▬

User ImageUser Image

xx ( CURRENT EVENT IN PROGRESS ) ❜ ▬▬▬▬

tab Himeji Academy's Annual Summer Carnival ❤!!
                        tab tab Saturday, May 9th 2015
                        tab tab tab Hosted by the Student Council
User ImageUser Image

xx ( GIRLS UNIFORMS ) ❜ ▬▬▬▬
                        tab tab xxxfirst year girls wear black ribbons + purple skirts
                        tab tab xxxsecond year girls wear black ribbons + skirts
                        tab tab xxxthird year girls wear black ribbons + skirts

xx ( BOYS UNIFORMS ) ❜▬▬▬▬
                        tab tab xxxfirst year boys wear black blazer, slacks + black ties
                        tab tab xxxsecond year boys wear black blazer, slacks + midnighblue ties
                        tab tab xxxthird year boys wear black blazer, slacks + red ties

User ImageUser Image

xx ( SHIPS. SHIPS. SHIPS!! ) ❜ ▬▬▬▬

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces