Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Inquisitor

22,025 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Restorative Spirit 250
I seriously have 6 of them.

I wish I could just give them to people- although having an entire market for kins out there (and not just premium ones) probably wouldn't be a GREAT idea, and would sort of take the fun out of it imo. But it sort of occurred to me, currently there's no way to get rid of/hide Kins from the little in-game Kin gallery, and the 8 Kins per page setup in the 'My Kins' section will probably be REALLY tiresome once everybody gets further into the game and get more and more Kins.

I mean, this is the first week and already I have to click to the next page to see all my Kins. Having a bunch of level 1's mixed in with the ones I'm actually leveling is really distracting for me, even though I still have the option to pick and choose who I want in my actual party.

In my opinion, it would be beneficial if they implemented one of the following;
- way to not automatically hatch eggs (save them for when you want to level them?)
- (option to) trade Kins in for something beneficial elsewhere (consumables? this has some creepy implications though... )
- have a different setup for the 'My Kins' page (smaller icons, fit more into one page and/or have the option to 'hide' certain kins from the 'my kins' page)
- make levelling up multiples of the same kin more rewarding
- some other fix for possible Kin overpopulation

Orrrrr, perhaps it's only me that's bothered by having plenty of the same kin crowding up my Kinventory?
It's fairly possible. I just like having everything neat x_x

I'm also pissed that I have 6 of the same, and yet no Leafkit yet. I just want my Leafkit ;-;

Space Star

12,200 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Generally it would be a nice idea to give them away or sell 'em, which we may at some point hopefully. Either that or perhaps incorporate multiple eggs into alchemy or something of the like

Unidrone's Wife

Seasonal Bard

13,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Clambake 200
I have 4 Opposos so far, so I feel your pain! The funny thing was I didn't get any eggs for the first few days, not until I leveled up to 9. Then I got my Opposos and a few others all in a day. I'd really like to organize my "inventory" of Kins as well.

Noble Inquisitor

22,025 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Restorative Spirit 250
RobotInProgress

I'm not CRAZY about the idea of selling them, simply because the idea of somebody just being able to buy every single Kin before ever stepping foot into the game seems like it might ruin the fun. But I suppose some people wouldn't care as much...

Ooh! I don't use alchemy much, but being able to use eggs as reagents in an alchemical formula for a bigger, better Kin would be a great feature! And that way, it isn't a creepy egg-to-non-living-creature trade off.

Noble Inquisitor

22,025 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Mage Arod

The same thing happened to me, I've been getting waves of luck it seems. The first day, I got Lucky, Willocroak, Pixicroak, and an Opposos. This was all within the course of maybe 2 hours. And then I played for at least a day and a half getting nothing at all, until within the course of maybe an hour I got 5 of those little opossum dinosaurs.

Anxious Explorer

I completely agree.
I think gaia also needs to fix the egg granting system because from what I've seen so far, people people are getting either way too many or hardly any (if any).

Ace Fairy

I kind of wish their order in the menus reflected their order in your inventory, so at least I could shove all the ones I don't want to see at the end and pushed onto the second page or whatever.

I was very happy my second double was a Lucky that I could sell.

Azaurmyth's Wife

Batty Splicer

If I get a Leafkit, I'll give it to you. ^.^

As for creepy implications, do you remember the Easter we went around collecting coloured Diedichs to be turned into coloured soup by the Easter Bunny's weird machine? I wish I could remember why we were exterminating them.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
I've got ten. x__x

Mystical Dreamer

Emily235
Mage Arod

The same thing happened to me, I've been getting waves of luck it seems. The first day, I got Lucky, Willocroak, Pixicroak, and an Opposos. This was all within the course of maybe 2 hours. And then I played for at least a day and a half getting nothing at all, until within the course of maybe an hour I got 5 of those little opossum dinosaurs.

lol! My luck is that is that about ever two days I get three eggs in a row! The problem is that most of them Oppososaurus. I have 6 of them as well. As for sell? I love the idea. But if you are concerned it would ruin the game because of getting eggs would be to ease. They can give a sell back option from the inventory like with CIs.

Spooky Phantom

21,500 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
I'd be happy enough to set them free.

Noble Inquisitor

22,025 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Restorative Spirit 250
armadillodreamer

;-; You're a better person than I am.

Spooky Phantom

21,500 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Emily235
armadillodreamer

;-; You're a better person than I am.

I just know I'd never sell them or get all the formula and components for anything in alchemy. wink

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
I don't have a whole lot of duplicates, but I would definitely like a way to discard/sell/stash them away. Barring that, I wish the game auto-sorted them by level. At least then my most used Kin would be at the beginning of the list. smile

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
talk2hand I have 15 of them.

Only free kin I am missing is pixiecroak emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash